main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Let the New Order Begin!~

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by NodNarbOen, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Hi... :D Never thought that I'll be a chairperson :eek: ..but since I've got the honour to be the first, let me do a gd job til the end of the yr :) OK then, for the newer pple, here's my facts:

Name: Brandon
    Sex: Male
    Current Status: Studying in Nanyang Poly

:) I think I do need a vice-rep or something like that as Luke have requested... cause it's weird that there's no one in the committee board but me and JediClare as the secretary.. :D So, let's really do something.. :) I'm like palpatine.. that just got some emergency powers.. haha :D But rest your hearts, I'm not a evil dictator... :D

2. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I am not greedy but would like to be in this committee though I will be in NS.

3. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    When you enlisting?

4. JediGenX

May 18, 2002
    26th June next Wednesday

5. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    HAVE YOU BUY ALL THE NECESSITIES?

Anything you wanna know? ;)

6. JediGenX

May 18, 2002
    I quite ready nothing left to buy or know, thanks for asking.

7. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Congrates Brandon! :)

We will be there behind you helping you and Clare all the way. Hmm, for that position, we see how first lah. I got a recommandation but think better not say it here. ;) Next Meeting maybe?

8. JediGenX

May 18, 2002
    So what post are needed right now (as in not too long after the Rep is chosen).

9. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    I guess it depends on what we want to do...like DE said, if we're not going to do stuff that deal with money (like charity work etc.) there isn't really a need for a treasurer.

10. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    JediClare - When you and Nod are free, then both of u can have a discussion on what the Fanforce needs. No rush of course, since everybody is busy, as I'm sure u and Nod are too

:)

11. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    you may draft a plan say what the FF are going to do/achieve in this 6 mths. Ppl needed to accomplished and handling it. If there's plan to expand say creating a website or recruiting ppl to join, we need another leader for that and a team to assist.
    This juz an example. I don't have much experience in commitee stuff. Anyway, if u guys need any ideas I'll be sure to chipped in.

12. JediGenX

May 18, 2002
    Just to ask, do you think we should get your group registered though it may be difficult.
    It just that I can't resist being involved being in a committee though I am new here. I think there are many who are new here too if I am not wrong.

13. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Yup i agree with Jazz regarding the discussion thingy. And then if you feel the need to widen up the committee then maybe we could have another outing meeting to discuss.

14. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    yeah.. I think we should hold another meeting together to settle some stuffs.. things DO move faster when we see each other face to face.. :)

15. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Ok, no prob, when you've decided then just inform us :)

16. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    What day do the 2 communitee members prefer? How about like our first meeting at BK? :)

17. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    JediJean, dleung and Delight are meeting on Fri 28th for a informal social gathering at Clarke Quay... so, I'm awaiting for them to decide on the time.. probably a night thing.. So, maybe to make it convinient for the schooling pple, maybe we have it in the afternoon? That way, we can go out and have fun after we finish discussing what we must.. :) How's that?

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    No problem on my side as long as the night one is not too night. ;)

19. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    This friday afternoon should be ok for me, but only for this friday because it's a holiday for me :D

20. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Huh? :confused: Okay. So long as there is [X]+OH after sundown. :)

21. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    If the main people had agree to this Friday, we just need to set the time and location.

Then have it posted at the FanForce main webpage to get the things going more smoothly. ;)

22. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Okay, let no one hurl vitrol...

Date: 28 June 2002 Friday (thankfully no World Cup matches that evening)

Location: Coffee Bean at Clarke Quay (all the way at the 'inland' i.e. not sea-side) along the water front.

Afternoon Session: 4:30pm start (for people of leisure who need to go home for dinner, a time entirely flexible, since I can't make afternoon anyhow ;) )

After work session: about 7pm, methinks, depending on traffic and work. :( Meet up with the people of leisure who are still there... have dinner (pub crawl). Or is it the other way around? :)

Agenda:
    1. meeting to discuss FanForce Singapore administrative details
    2. exchange photographs
    3. chitchat
    4. eat
    5. other matters arising

*dodges vitrol*

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Sounds good, but I may not stay at night because of the pubs :)

Nod, u gonna submit that to Fanforce.net? ;)

24. JediGenX

May 18, 2002
    It is such sadness that I can't be with you all because I am in camp(NS).

25. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    I've did my job.. I think we're going to be OFFICIAL in a few mins.... I'm excited.... :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.