main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto lets get 2000 posts by posting next starting with the next letter in the alphabet. A,B,C, etc

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DARTH2-D2, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Still a long way to go...

:p

2. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

I'm away for not even a day, and the boards errupt with posts! This is crazy!

I like it!!!

3. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    All kinds of crazy stuff happens in just a day with the FFUK around sw-starwarsfreakness :D

4. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Toast!

Ginger_Jedi, you raise an interest point, monarchies were not factored into my original assessment of the situation. But fret not! I have found a solution. All servants of royalty, rich dudes, and homeless people shall revolt and takesss the money in your bank account to pay for their bills.

There is no avoiding it, it is your destiny. Merry Festivus.

Amberstarbright, is the question that being hit with a fish is bad or helping this thread is bad?

If it is the first, than I hope you never delay in paying your phone bill - for the punishment is being slapped with a fish - and it is a painful and humiliating act. One I won't soon forget and one I wish upon noone.

If the question is the second - helping this thread goes against everything I have fought for a millenia. I would be turning my back a 100 lifetimes of man, should this reach its objective. If I allow this to happen, then the prophet was correct, my shoe will turn the colour of bright pink mold and the souls of my feet will leave me and seek out the supreme toaster. Ruin would befall my family of 98 - financially, medically and electrically. My arms will fall off and be replaced by giant onions and my torso's flesh and blood will be switched to drywall and plaster compound. Elves will begin invading the post office, trying to stop letters from getting to Rudolph - the real master of the North pole. In addition, the dead will start rising and damn themselves to playing bingo for the rest of their afterlife. Albino rhinos will have pigment return to their fur coats and leopards will develop irritable rashes of monkey dung all upon their toupees. Boglins will begin to rule all countries, and I need not explain why that is not the greatest of ideas. Pumpkin pie will no longer exist, it will be replaced with snot and gruel pie - a favourite of noone but Ellen Dengerate. pepsi will gain several market share points on Coke, after Coke introduces NEWEST Diet Coke III. Monkies will cease teaching mankind the path to the yellow brick road. Kill Bill Vol. 2 will not be released in theatres until Smarch 31, 90679 AAD (After Adam's Death) and a list of countless horrific atrocities will mare the proud and peaceful history of uranus.

I hope now, you see why it is imperative i do not help this thread, and must devote all energies to the destruction of it.

Have a nice day!

5. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    U always have so much to say that it amazes me ^_^

6. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Ginger_Jedi, you raise an interest point, monarchies were not factored into my original assessment of the situation. But fret not! I have found a solution. All servants of royalty, rich dudes, and homeless people shall revolt and takesss the money in your bank account to pay for their bills.

There is no avoiding it, it is your destiny. Merry Festivus.

Very good point. You're a smart chap!

7. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Wha--??

8. SamwiseGamgee

SamwiseGamgee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2003
  9. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    You've created a fun game here Darth2-D2!

10. SamwiseGamgee

SamwiseGamgee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Zer Vill be cheeze und boogle!

11. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    And how many people can we drag in from around the world? ?[face_plain] (Into this thread...)

12. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    'Bout as many as you can handle. ;)

13. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Could you bring more. We can never have too many people. ;)

14. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Do you want more Brits or other foreigners?

15. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Everyone from everywhere is welcome, bringthem on in, drag em if need be, lets get rolling

16. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Wow this is going to take a long time!

17. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    For everyones information, I will most likely be without internet for the time being. I will try hard to rectify this situation, thanks

18. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Gosh darnet... :p

19. Posh_British_Jedi

Posh_British_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 7, 2003
    God is a Gooner (please do not take this as blasphemy. I am a merely suggesting that he/she/it is a staunch supporter of Arsenal FC).

20. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    How can you say such a thing?!? :eek:

21. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I'm not religous at all.

22. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Ja! See the prophecy is already coming true! Darth2-D2 losing internet access for while, eh? mere coincidence, or highly calculated plot to show everyone the inevitable result of trying to achieve this futile goal? I think we all know the answer to that one...it's the second one...y'know the one about it being a calculated move on my part to halt this thread from achieve its futile goal...that be the second one I was talking about...got it? good.

Strike three, you're cd jewel peel.

23. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    Kiss my grits, adam is really off his rocker this time

24. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    I'm not here. I'm just a figment of your imagination. [face_plain]

25. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001