main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Lets Play a Game...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TC517, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowie_the_Hobbit

Bowie_the_Hobbit Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    TIE Raptor is an obscure TIE model from the EU. It's mentioned in the Aaron Allston novel Solo Command

2. Esplin9466

Esplin9466 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    TIE Raptor, you say?
    Reck Desh, says I.

And that's not an I, it's an H. :p

Curse you, you corkers! CURSE YOU ALL!!! :p

Haha, look at me, I can edit a post I made in a locked thread TWO YEARS AGO!!!

YIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI!!!!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D [face_batting] :confused: [face_love] [face_blush] :p :* :eek: :mad: [face_mischief] :cool: [face_worried] [face_devil] :_| [face_laugh] [face_plain] o_O O:) :-B [face_talk_hand] I-) :rolleyes: [face_sick] [face_shhh] [face_not_talking] [face_clown] 8-} [face_tired] =P~ [face_thinking] :oops: =D= [face_pig] [face_cow] [face_monkey] [face_chicken] @};- [face_good_luck] [face_flag] [face_pumpkin] [face_coffee] [face_idea] [face_skull] [face_alien_1] ]-} [face_frustrated] [face_cowboy] [face_praying] [face_hypnotized] [face_money_eyes] [face_whistling] [face_beatup] [face_liarliar] [face_peace] [face_shame_on_you] [face_dancing] [:D]

Bring it Archfiend!!!!! Your blood shall stain the walls. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ::::jumps while activating his chainaxe, screaming at the top of his lungs and wirling it about over his head:::: The Power of Khorne imbues me with Daemonic abilities, and I turn into a Daemon Prince. Now immortal I smash you and eat your broken corpse and rasie my beastial face to the sky and scream!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soul escapes and Daeomons cant be destroyed. My huge rippling muscles and blood read fur, with huge claws and beastial figure rips your arm off and beats you with it!! FOOL!!! I have been silent because I feel degraded talking to a worthless cur such as yourself. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! I tear the axe from your hand and eat it. All the while screeching a Litany of Blood!!!!!!!!!! Your soul is then devoured by my awesome presance and you become nothing more than a spark in my cousiousness!! For glory, and a red dawn!!!!

ROCK ON. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.