main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Let's save Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Luke's_greenlightsaber, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke's_greenlightsaber

Luke's_greenlightsaber Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2020
    Greetings, exalted ones. I have come here to notify everyone of a petition that I just recently started that will be submitted to The Walt Disney Co. and its purpose is to let them know that they really messed up the Star Wars franchise with their last three films, and that it needs to be corrected. My proposal is that a new trilogy is created by the same team that completed The Clone Wars that honors the storyline of the books and what the Star Wars characters stood for and what they meant not only to the Star Wars universe, but also to us as dedicated and loyal fans. This trilogy would replace the film version as canon. My goal is to have this petition go global and have Star Wars fans from all over participate in this movement. If we can stand as one and give a clear signal to the Disney Co. of what they must do, it will happen! In closing, I leave you with Obi-Wan's statement: The Force will be with you...always. The link for the petition is here: MOD EDIT: No it isn't -Pym
    Please spread the word! MOD EDIT: Please don't -Pym

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2020
  2. darthvader88

darthvader88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Yeah, this is gonna get locked soon...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    You were right!

Thread Status: