main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Let's start a Fan Force Chapter!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Pallas-Athena, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    We will probably meet, greet and eat, before we see the movie.. :)
    From what I've seen concerning the showtimes(5:40(we'll miss that time) & 9:10)I it looks like we'll have a bit of time..

2. ajthelegend

ajthelegend Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    I agree w/the meet and Greet.... As far as knowing who is who... Just look for someone w/a confused look on the face haha... Wow can you guys believe that we are really hooking this up.... I am so excited... Oh yea did I mention go Lakers........ Ok nuf about the Champs haha....

3. jedilona

Nov 18, 2000
    Hmm, that look is going to be on alot of faces :D
    I'll be looking confused wearing all black(probably my black C2 shirt)

4. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    True that look will be on alot of faces haha.... I think we will all figure it out though... Are you guys bringing friends or will everyone be rolling solo.....

5. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Take a look at this, guys :D

6. solosprincess

solosprincess Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    Lord, why am I nervous?

Meet and greet sounds good... do we have any idea how many of us there will be?

7. Manifest_Lun

Manifest_Lun Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    I dont post much, but will be there. I'll be the guy in the liningup.net t shirt.
    I dont get off till 6, so I'll prolly be late. What time is the showing everyone is planning on attending?

8. eem23

eem23 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    sounds interesting, ill try to show up.

9. PrncsSkywalker31

PrncsSkywalker31 Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    I just joined...my brother and I are huge SW fans. Your event sounds so fun. We are even willing to join the IE Chapter if you guys start one. We'll try to be at City Walk if you guys are still meeting! See you soon...

10. JediPadme

JediPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 1999
    whoohoo! we're listed on Fanforce! this is exciting... :)

I'm bringing a SW friend, so there'll be two of us looking confused. :)

Suggestion: do we maybe want to get like a table at Hard Rock or Tony Roma's for like 15 or so and have dinner? That might be easier than wandering around outside somewhere looking for each other...

11. Manifest_Lun

Manifest_Lun Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    What time is everyone eating? Its prolly best to make reservations asap, as waiting for a huge table like that is a pain in the ass.

12. solosprincess

solosprincess Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    Yeah, we should probably make reservations... put it under Jango Fett... or Owen Lars... something we all know.

Maybe around 6:30 so everyone has a chance to arrive?

13. jedilona

Nov 18, 2000
    6:30pm sounds like the best bet...
    I'll be there a bit earlier, I plan on picking up some things while I'm there..
    Hard Rock Cafe or Tony Roma's?
    Doesn't matter which one for me..
    The showing for AotC looks like it'll be 9:10pm..

14. JediPadme

May 25, 1999
    I found the numbers to both Tony Roma's and Hard Rock, and I figure 15 is a safe number (any more or less, let me know). I don't mind either place, so first one to express an opinion either way decides ;) As soon as someone decides, I'll make the reservation for 6:30.

15. PrncsSkywalker31

PrncsSkywalker31 Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    I just want to say Hello officially to everyone!!! I'm Leslie and I've loved SW since I can remember and have always "been" Princess Leia!! Seriously, SW is like my life. I can't wait to meet you guys...looking forward to it!

16. cantina-patron

cantina-patron Jedi Master

May 30, 2002
    i'll be there. i've never been to citywalk.
    which theatre? how much for parking?

17. jedilona

Nov 18, 2000
    Check here
    for directions and parking info..
    Hope it helps :)

18. cantina-patron

cantina-patron Jedi Master

May 30, 2002
    what time is the movie showing and what theatre. i want to be there early to meet you all. i don't know if i can meet for dinner, but i want to get together with you all before the movie.

19. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    I personally prefer Hard Rock but whatevers clever.... I cant wait to meet you guys... Should be alot of fun....

20. jedilona

Nov 18, 2000
    "I don't mind either place, so first one to express an opinion either way decides"
    Looks like it'll be Hard Rock. :)

I've checked the theater online the showing is 9:10pm(what theater specifically I don't know, it doesn't seem to be playing at a number of theaters like it was when first released)..I'll call sometime today to verify.

21. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Hey Guys!! Hard Rock sounds good to me too..
    I believe that's a little closer to the Theatre also..
    I doubt that we will have any trouble finding each other! ;)

looking forward to meeting you all, I am !

22. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Sigh, I can't go, guys :_|

My mom decided she wanted to work that day (she works nights) and didn't bother to tell me until now. Hence no car :mad:

So, I hope you all have a good time :) and tell me all the details! Hopefully I'll be able to come next time. This is really hard for me, since I set this all up :(

AJ, can you kinda act like leader so everybody's not all confused?

Have fun!

23. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    No prob Palas.... I am really sorry that you wont be their.... Is their anything that can be done to possibly get you there??? I mean is there anything I can do to try and change the situation... Let me know k sweetie... And alright it is official we will all meet at the Hard Rock Cafe at 6:30... Question though, were reservations set under a particular namer???? If not I can try to call and get them set.... Let me know gals and guys.....

24. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Hey Padme I noticed up a little on the board you mentioned that you would call to make reservations... It seems that everyone wants to hook up at the Hard Rock.... Can you please make reservations for 6:30 and let us know what name the reservation is under... I will still be at City Walk early though....

25. JediPadme

May 25, 1999
    Hey, I did just try to make reservations at Hard Rock, but the guy told me they didn't accept them this far in advance (a day?? yeah, whatever). Anyway, he said even if it was a big group, if we ask for a table at 6pm for 6:30, it should be ready by 6:30. I'll try to arrive at 6ish and set up the table and stuff. My RL name is Samantha, so if they ask for a name, I might put it under that.

Pallas, I also offer you a ride if you're still living by SC, I can't remember if you said you were...

This is exciting!! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow :) MTFBWY! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.