main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Let's start a Fan Force Chapter!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Pallas-Athena, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajthelegend

ajthelegend Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    Sounds good I will be there early myself Padme so that will be cool... I will be there at around 5:45 or even 5:30 so between the both of us we should be able to get the reservations....

2. cloneddarklord

cloneddarklord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    I will be there tonight at the City Walk with AJ the Legend! I am excited about a club in LA!! I hope it all goes well!! I know lots of people will join!!

3. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    WELCOME TO THE BOARDS CLONEDDARKLORD.....

4. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Welcome Cloneddarklord...

I am pretty excited about tonight as well... looking forward to meeting everyone & very excited there are so many other female fans!! whoo hoo !!!

chicks rule ;)

5. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Hey guys I am trying to get a Role call going to see how many total people will be showing up tonight... So far we have 12 total individuals who have shown interest in the LA Fan Force... Out of the 12 I have only heard that 1 will not be showing up... If you do not think you will be attending tonight please respond to this post.... Thanks again and cant wait to meet you all......

6. solosprincess

solosprincess Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    I am currently sicker than a dog... don't know if the hour and a half drive in traffic is gonna help....

7. cloneddarklord

Jun 5, 2002
    bummer, I hope you get better soon Soloprincess!! Maybe next time.

8. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Well first off Princess I hope that you feel better... however if by some miracle you do make it I guess I will see ya there... k guys we are down to 10 people out of the 12 that should be showing up... Once again if you do not think you will be making it respond to this post.... Thanks....

9. SameerUCLA

SameerUCLA Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    Hi all,

I'd love to come but I won't be able to make it tonight. Please keep us up to date on the next meeting (my friends Josh and Eric should be making it out tonight)...

- Sameer

10. cantina-patron

cantina-patron Jedi Master

May 30, 2002
    i'm sorry i couldn't make it tonight.it was financial. but i want to keep this club going. please keep posting events.i will try to be at the next one. pasadena would be a good place to have a meeting and showing.

11. JediPadme

JediPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 1999
    Whoohoo! We officially had our first meeting :) It was tons of fun... boo to all who didn't show (not to the people whose fault it wasn't) you missed lots of fun... and free dessert! ;)

12. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Oh, details!

13. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    :D
    T'was good.

14. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Begun this fan force has.....

15. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    Hey - the meeting was lots of fun guys - Very nice meeting Jedilona & JediPadme!
    Thanks to AJ for the Trivia idea!! I still can't believe we had the waiters participating also - very classic!!

To all who didn't make it -
    A good time - you surely missed - but
    I'm SURE you will be there next time right?! <she says while using the force / jedi mind trick>

It was really great to see the movie digitally again! Very cool!

We were only 5 strong & got lots of attention from the Waiters in the house who were also SW fans - can u imagine how it could be with a larger group?! It can only get better from this point!

Hope u feel better solosprincess!!

16. jedilona

Nov 18, 2000
    You've said it all Luminari!!
    I had a great time, and I look forward to meeting those of you we missed last night :)

17. JediPadme

May 25, 1999
    Just out of curiosity, did anyone show up and not find us?? I got there around 6:15ish, but you probably couldn't tell who I was with all the Lakers crowd, and we didn't get our table until 7:30...

18. solosprincess

solosprincess Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    My stomach is still running amouk...

I'm glad everyone had fun...

Let's try it again soon....

19. cloneddarklord

Jun 5, 2002
    It was a great time last night!! Showing off family pictures, good food (except for the french fries!! ~YUCK~) But it was cool to see the waiters jump in and were interested. It was cool to see one of the waiters had a tatoo of Jaba the Hut's Ganster sign. That was a surprise too! The jokes in the movie were classic!! I have not laughed so loud watching AOTC before. The group so far has very cool people involed. I am looking forward to a very fun group. I am going to have a Star Wars costume party that I will keep the group up to date about and if there are any ideas I am game. Let's keep this group rockin'!!

20. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    I am so glad you all had a great time!

21. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    Now Pallas we just need to make sure you make the next function and everything will be perfect... Hard Rock Cafe Beverly Plaza........

22. JediPadme

May 25, 1999
    OMG all those comments during the movie made me laugh so hard my eyes were watering! Especially when Anakin says "somethingsomethingsomething... I can't breath." and someone else goes "neither can she in that dress." and so forth along those lines... ah, fun times ;)

23. ajthelegend

May 13, 2002
    HAHAHA THAT WAS A FUNNY MOMENT (SHE CANT EITHER) HAHA.... SO I HOPE NEXT TIME AROUND THAT WE CAN GET MORE PEOPLE TO HANG OUT WITH...

24. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    Yeah I agree on that - but as a WOMAN my favorite line is Anakin saying: "I'll do anything you say" to Padme. I love it! She has him whipped!! haha!!
    ok well - I sure do hope Pallas you can make it next time girl! and everyone else too - solosprincess - how u feeling?
    Cantina - what's up are u gonna come next time??
    Cloneddarklord - that costume party sounds great! I can't wait to get my outfit together & you will have to give the details on dates, time, locations as soon as you have determined that - I can't wait to see you in that Darth Vader costume!
    Tall, Dark, Sith Lord you are...
    Hard Rock Cafe - Beverly Center July 10th... see you all there?!

25. jedilona

Nov 18, 2000
    Hi all!!
    Hope you all are well!!
    I can't wait for our next meeting..Hard Rock..pleeeeeeease :D

I'm ready!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.