main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Letters of Complaint (humor, first one up is Obi, updated 11/05/06, Yaddle's lament)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Neon Star, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

Onto the subject at hand. I repeat, Master Yoda and I are not and will never be, a couple. In love, we are not, in lust we are not. Two of the same kind we are. Mean nothing it does. I will repeat, he's far too old, far too stubborn, and always believes himself right. Very irritating.

I'm actually far more attracted to his former Padawan. A handsome man, Dooku has become. Almost of right age he is. * nods sagely*

And don't think I don't see those looks. A woman like myself can fancy any man she wants.

By the way, I've come to notice that while you all indulge in the so called 'Grand Master', you rarely consider myself. I know I wasn't as prominent a figure as he was. But character I do have, use it you should, enrich your stories I would.

Far better then him at least. He's far too over used, wouldn't you agree? And besides, my young life was cut too short, I deserve more chances, as a member of the Council. And if not that, simply because I'm far more interesting.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Just what I needed when I was feeling down, Yaddle rescues me! I should write her a thank you letter and use her in my next fic :D

=D==D==D=

2. General_Kenobi_66

General_Kenobi_66 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2006
    Just found this...
    Could not stop laughing!!![face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    These are Hilarious![face_laugh]
    More Please?[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

~The General~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.