main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library [Library Thread] Intervention: Allegiance (Game Coming Soon!!!)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    SPECIAL THANKS
    Note: We would like to thank the following people who helped in various stages of development for the game. Without they're contribution, Intervention would not be here right now.

Unit_Zero - Discussions with U_Z following the first closing of The Jedi Outcasts in the summer of 2009 promoted the original concept to start a RPG of mine own.

greyjedi125 - Grey and I talked over the cell phone in the summer of 2009 about going ahead and starting Intervention. Both of us were old RPing buddies back from 2003 to present, but I don't think either of us would have thought Intervention would be going for this long or how successful it has been. Along with Mitth_Fisto, Grey was part of the original group back in June 2009 and with Mitth, the two of them and I helped each other through some of Intervention's darkest days in late 2009 and early 2010 when the game almost shut down twice because of a lack of players. Grey has been been my right arm; without his previous Game Master experience, extensive RPer experience, friendship, and ever wise advice throughout the course of Intervention, I honesty don't think the game would be here right now.

Mitth_Fisto - Mitth, along with Grey, have been my corner stones in this game. At one point in the game, it was just us three holding down the fort at Intervention. Mitth has been that ever loyal supporter and player since the start of the game and without his and Grey's help, Intervention would have shut down back in late 2009. Since then, Mitth has filled a vital position as Intervention's Assistant Game Master and both his work ethic and friendship to me personally always goes above and beyond anything I could hope for. Mitth has often been the "quiet" worker in the background, his work ethic has produced amazing storylines and characters. Mitth's ever present, if often times quiet, hard work has been such a blessing that words cannot express it.

The Jedi Outcasts: The Jedi Outcasts was a series of games here at the RPF that I played through from 2004 to 2010. Through that time, the Outcasts' players were not only great family and friends to me personally, the game taught me more or less the art of RPing. Both the "Current Roster" and many of the game designs (such as the "Mess Hall" aboard the Johnny Boy, in which how the players gather there a lot to socialize) is a direct influence that the Jedi Outcasts series of games had on me over the years. Without the Outcasts, I would not have experienced the love, kindness, and friendship that we all here at the JC can give one another. In truth, the Jedi Outcasts were like family to me and I'm still very close with some of them.

George Lucas - Without George Lucas, none of us would have the opportunity to RP in the Star Wars galaxy. Thank you George!

The LORD Jesus Christ - This is the big one. Without the LORD Jesus Christ's help, Intervention would not be here right now. Period. In early 2010 (I beleive February) after the game was about to shut down for the second time, I got on my knees and gave the game over to the LORD. After many half-hearted attempts to follow through on a promise I made to the LORD before, I finally said that I was done and the game was the LORD's to control. Since that prayer, Intervention has been rocking on all fronts and has been successful beyond my wildest dreams.

Why the LORD Jesus Christ? Believe it or not, Intervention is heavily populated by people who beleive in the LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of God, as The Holy Bible gives us account of. We beleive that The Holy Bible is the word of God and that Jesus Christ, who walked the Earth some two thousand years ago, is the Messiah and the Son of God, who through Jesus Christ and only through Jesus Christ, can there be forgiveness of sins and eternal life in heaven.

If you have any questions about Jesus Christ (even if you're not a believer in the LORD Jesus Ch

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)
    Aka "Intervention" (Game One, prequel)

General Information:

-Game Thread: STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players!

-Discussion Thread: Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

-Library Thread: [Library Thread] STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)

-Game Master(s): Bravo, greyjedi125, Mitth_Fisto, Sith-I-5, Coffee_Ninja

-Support Staff: N/A

-Game Start Date: 06/11/2009

-Game End Date: Present

-Game Genre: The Mission Impossible RPG / The Fan Fiction RPG (info: How to make and run a RPG (New Gamemasters START HERE!)

-Timeline (Era): Galactic Civil War, 1 year B.B.Y. (before Battle of Yavin)

-Game Mode: Within Official Star Wars Canon events (not AU)

-Current Player Count: 10 (including Staff) [10 active, 1 Extended Leave]

-Player Recruitment: Open (Taking new players)

-Game Awards:

Best Star Wars RPG (Spring 2010 RPF Awards)
    Best GM (Spring 2010 RPF Awards)

INDEX:

[OPENING POST]

- General Information
    - Index
    - Active Players (and Extended Leave)

[SECTION 1---Current Roster]

-Current Roster

[SECTION 2---"The Story"]

- Background Information

- Introduction Story

- Current Game Summary

[SECTION 3---Game Chapters]

- Game Chapters

[SECTION 4---Game Glossary]

- Organizations
    - Locations
    - Characters
    - Vehicles (Star ships, starfighters, ground vehicles, etc.)
    - Key Terms (Miscellaneous)

[SECTION 5---The Ships]

- Johnny Boy
    - Gorlech

[SECTION 6---Character Sheets]

- Active Players
    - Extended Leave

[SECTION 7---Staff]

- Staff (Duties)

[SECTION 8---Storyline Posts]

- 1 through 3
    - 4 through 8
    - 9 through 11

[SECTION 9---Timeline]

- Intervention's Game Development and Progress Timeline

[Section 10---Work Cited/Special Thanks]

- Works Cited
    - Special Thanks

ACTIVE PLAYERS (and Extended Leave)

-Mitth_Fisto
    -greyjedi125
    -Bravo
    -DREAMSTAR
    -Master_Ponta
    -Helljumper1178
    -Sith-I-5
    -Earwen_Lightrider (Extended Leave)
    -JediFalcon
    -Coffee_Ninja
    -GenOochy

[b][i]Intervention[/i]'s (general game rules and Game Master(s)/Support Staff):[/b]

[b]Rules:[/b]

1) No God-moding

2) All major character storylines (storylines that would change the direction of a mission, goal, or the game in a direct manner) must be approved through the Game Master, Co-Game Master, or Assistant Game Master---no exceptions. Character-to-character and or small group character storylines are allowed freely (no approval needed), just keep in mind the above mentioned.

3) Follow all RPF and JC Boards Rules and Polices ([link=http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/11511147/p1/?53]RPF Rules[/link])

4) All player disputes or problems, IC, OOC/OOG, or over Private Message, that violates the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/communications/b10006/28941334/p1/?0]Sexual Harassment Policy[/link], [link=http://boards.theforce.net/rules_announcements/b10719/27141421/p1/?0]Rules of the Jedi Council Forums[/link], or [link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Terms.aspx]Terms of Service[/link], [b]MUST[/b] be reported to the "Game Master" (Bravo) via Private Message, who will then forward it to the "Co-Game Master" (greyjedi125), "Assistant Game Master" (Mitth_Fisto), and a "RPF Manager". If the "Game Master" (Bravo) is not available, d

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    DECLARATION OF FOUNDATION

STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players! and its affiliated threads ([Library Thread] STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game), Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG social thread)) is founded on the basis and principles of The Holy Bible and the practices and theology found within Christian theology related to The Holy Bible.

As a game, Intervention DOES NOT force, convince, threaten, pressure, bribe, sell, or in any other way take away the freedom of an individual to make their own religious or non-religious choices. As a game, Intervention is dedicated to providing a safe, friendly, and welcoming role playing environment to all who play and or read the game's posts, without infringing upon a individual's rights to choose or not choose a religious, political, or cultural stance.

While Intervention's storyline and various plots may support, make references to, and follow The Holy Bible and Christian theology, no player or staff member in Intervention is required to, convinced to agree to, have to support, or endorse The Holy Bible and or Christian theology.

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    DECLARATION OF The Force

"The Force" is to be used in STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players! and its affiliated threads ([Library Thread] STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game), Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG social thread)) in a manner and direction that reflects George Lucas's STAR WARS vision, from (the six original movies, including DVD release) Episode One, The Phantom Menace through to Episode Six, Return of the Jedi.

In relation to that STAR WARS vision, Intervention will rely on the six original STAR WARS movies (Episode One through Episode Six) first and foremost and the Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force as the primary sources of information regarding "The Force".

Other Lucasfilm Ltd., LucasBooks, and LucasArts licensed STAR WARS material, primarily other Essential Guide(s) and related Expanded Universe material that is considered applicable to "The Force" of George Lucas' STAR WARS vision in the six original movies (including Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II), can be used as secondary information gathering sources.

Wookieepedia may be used for information gathering on "The Force," but where such information conflicts with the six original movies, the movies first and foremost and then Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force will override all information located on Wookieepedia and other web pages or published information regarding "The Force" that is not a Lucasfilm Ltd. or one of it's divisions' (LucasBooks, LucasArts, etc.) licensed material.

Regarding Intervention specifically as a game, greyjedi125 is the Co-Game Master/Force Game Master and will oversee all matters, actions, and rules involving "The Force". Grey's rule and say is final in all matters regarding "The Force," unless it counters one of the "primary sources" listed above. Those agents (i.e. players and or staff) appointed either by greyjedi125 or Bravo, the Game Master, are the only other persons charged with the authority to deal with any aspects regarding "The Force" specific to Intervention from a staff/management point of view.

Intervention will have NO Sith, Dark Jedi, or Gray Jedi based characters, only staff and appointed agents in Intervention may have the ability to role play as such character types. This is a safe guard to ensure Intervention's storyline is kept intact.

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    CURRENT ROSTER
    Updated: 12-28-2011
    Ranks: Ranks based off of STAR WARS: Military Organisation ("Navy" ranks for Command Staff and "Flying" for starfighter pilots)

Command Staff
    Note: Game Master(s) controlled characters

Captain: Rick Taller (human, male, 52 years of age) Bravo
    Commander: Terrel Vacks (human, male, 51 years of age) greyjedi125
    Lieutenant Commander: Chris Street (Chiss, male, 51 years of age) Mitth_Fisto
    Captain's Personal Assistance: Dak (M-3PO military protocol droid) All Staff
    Jedi Liaison(s):
    Jedi Master Alexander Zat (human, male, 53 years of age) Bravo
    Jedi Knight Kasumi (human, female, 31 years of age) Coffee_Ninja
    Jedi Knight Sodalis (Human, female, Mid-20's) greyjedi125 (Extended Leave)

MERC Fighter-Interceptor Squadron

Johnny Boy (heavily modified Marauder-class corvette)
    Captain: Rick Taller Bravo
    Lieutenant Commander: Chris Street Mitth_Fisto
    Hanger Chief: Sydney Ayres (human, male, 54 years of age) Liam_Vehn
    Chief Medical Officer: Russel Cook (human, male, 60 years of age) NPC
    Chief Engineer: Tim Williams (human, male, 62 years of age) NPC
    Chef: Mary Star (human, female, 50's(?) years of age) NPC
    Mercs' Historical Officer: Nick Skysand (human, male, 14 years of age) Bravo
    Support Craft: N/A

One Flight
    Merc One / Squadron Leader: Havah Jeth (Arkanian, male, 33 years of age); CloakShape fighter Mitth_Fisto

Merc Two: Flying Officer Yavscout (N/A---Elf---male, unknown age); N-1 starfighter Sith-I-5

Merc Three: Pilot Officer Kasumi (human, female, 31 years of age); T-65 X-Wing Space Superiority Fighter Coffee_Ninja

Merc Four: Pilot Officer Aurora Cradmoon (Human, female, 23 years of age); T-65 X-Wing Space Superiority Fighter spycoder9

Two Flight
    Merc Five: Flight Lieutenant Jason Lasso (human, male, 24 years of age); T-65 X-Wing Space Superiority Fighter Bravo

Merc Six: Pilot Officer Sage Oss (Wolatarian, male, 28 years of age); Ugly GenOochy

Merc Seven: Flying Officer Fress Colias (Alias Kasha Sherland) (human, female, 32 years of age); [l

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    "The Story"
    Background Information (Taken from opening post in RPF game thread)

Welcome to Star Wars: Intervention! This game is based on The Mission Impossible RPG (Listed under How to make and run a RPG (New Gamemasters START HERE!) with an emphasis on storytelling, such as giving the game the feel of The Fan Fiction RPG (same link). Please note that this game is designed to start out with a small member base, but is built with the idea of flexibility if it does grow in members.

Below the intro page here will be the first 'story' post of the game---a series of posts that connects the overall story together---this post does not start the game, rather it gives everyone a more detailed look into the events of the game. The game will start after a reasonable number of character sheets have been approved and new players are always welcome throughout the game.

The game centers on a mercenary group known as The Mercs. As a player, you?re thrust right into the action with the group (or maybe a character that is introduced in a different fashion if you so choose), as The Mercs seek to fulfill their contract to the Republic of Watava. This conflict is merely the launching point of this veteran and seasoned mercenary unit into a larger storyline. Operating primarily as a starfighter squadron and doubling as an assault unit for ground operations when needed, The Mercs are a small enough mercenary unit to stay off of the sensors of the Galactic Empire, but they can?t stay off of the forming Rebel Alliance?s sensors, who are looking for help in their early struggle against the Empire in the form of open rebellion in force.

Based in the Galactic Civil War era, Star Wars: Intervention seeks to bring the ?classic? Star Wars feel back and have those good old fashion Rebel against Imperial battles again; as the game unfolds, so will the story, and The Mercs may find themselves in the employment of the Rebel Alliance or they may not. The storyline is outlined by the events of official Star Wars Canon including the movies, EU books, and the Star Wars video game Force Unleashed. AU of major events and OT characters is not allowed, as we attempt to keep the game with-in the boundaries of the OT and related Star Wars canon material.

Please note that Star Wars: Intervention was created through various ideas and games including the Ace Combat series on the PlayStation2 and Xbox360 (Ace Combat 4 Shattered Skies, Ace Combat 5 The Unsung War, Ace Combat Zero The Belkan War, and Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation).

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    "The Story"
    Introduction Story

It is one year before the Battle of Yavin. Welcome to The Mercs. You?ve been contracted by the peaceful Republic of Watava. It?s been two months of boredom stationed on the Mid Rim Planet and you?re starting to worry about the score board back at Port Haven that the Aces Club keeps score on. But things are about to change?finally.

On the woods-covered planet, across the Ocean Divide, is the militaristic Country of Lim, the Republic of Watava?s arch enemy. For decades, both nations have been on edge with each other and the boiling of tempers has reached a climax as the Country of Lim has started forcing your merchant boats and fishermen from the neutral waters of the Ocean Divide---the reason why The Mercs were called in two months ago, to help boaster a weaker Watava Air and Space Fighter Force (WASFF) against the military superior Lim Fighter Wing (LFW) in the case war broke-out. As tensions between the two nations, over natural resources on the planet, reach a critical point and break, shots are fired. You?re about to earn you?re paycheck.

For Captain Rick Taller and The Mercs, the going has been tough the last year. Not that contracts are hard to come by, for everyone has a deal to settle with someone and doesn?t want to spill the blood themselves, that?s where The Mercs come into?for a price tag. And the surplus of requests to take out Imperial targets by people who oppose the Galactic Empire is by far bringing in the credits, especially by the Rebel Alliance who makes the call to The Mercs on a weekly basis it seems like. But, the coast and resulting guilt that Rick Taller sees everyday is far heavier to carry then any amount of credits can replace. Just two weeks ago, he had to burry another young recruit, who was blasted to space debris in a space battle over a droid-operated deep space mining station. He was too young to die, just like Dog was too close of a friend to loose the month before that, the one who the young recruit at eighteen had replaced. Death and the guilt of sending young men and women into battle for credits has taken its toll over the years and Rick Taller is ready to get out and retire. He fought for the Old Republic in the Clone Wars and enough is enough, it?s time for someone else to topple Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader. He?s tired of feeling like the bringer of death for everyone he?s around.

But before the battle begins, a red gem is found by accident. Rick has a feeling that this red gem is not just a gem at all, but part of the Red Rock itself as legend has it. And if legend is true, he and The Mercs can retire happily and he can stop sending people to their death for credits?because he and The Mercs will be living the high life until their old days. But there?s a problem, the Galactic Empire wants the Red Rock too.

Finally, after months and months of searching, Imperial Security Bureau Investigator Hilick Soal finally has some results for Emperor Palpatine. Given the personal assignment by the Emperor himself to investigate and find if the legend is true and if so, recover the legendary Red Rock. Well, the old wives? tale is anything but a tale it seems like and Hilick Soal can see a promotion and pay raise, as well as royalties and awards from Emperor Palpatine, in the near future. His family would be very well off after this mission was completed and his brother?his brother could finally be healed and made well again.

But as events unfold, The Mercs are pressed into an almost suicidal attempt to stop a rumored new Imperial super-weapon at the Fondor Shipyards. Rumor or not, The Mercs and the Galactic Empire are in a race against time and against other mercenary groups and bounty hunters who want the Red Rock. But will the rumored Imperial super-weapon see the destruction of The Mercs and the Red Rock with them before the Galactic Empire can recover the legendary energy source and healing source...

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    "The Story"
    Current Game Summary
    Updated: 07-20-2011

For the mercenary group known as The Mercs, the last two weeks have been difficult. From a surprise Imperial intervention in the conflict between the Country of Lim and the Republic of Watava where The Mercs had a mercenary contract to assist the Republic of Watava, to R&R at Port Haven, and then to the battle above Port Haven with a mysterious group who wanted to kill Winterkill, The Mercs both lost and gained much needed starfighter pilots. After the tragic death of trusted long-time team-mate, Acting Squadron Leader Janice Toller on a runway on the Mid-Rim planet of Watava in the Country of Lim/Republic of Watava conflict, Flight Lieutenant Havah Jeth is promoted in the field to Acting Squadron Leader and helps lead the surviving Mercs to safety away from the Imperial surprise intervention.

Days later, The Mercs arrive home at Port Haven unknown to them that they have suddenly and unwillingly become part of a secret Imperial project---a project in which their participation is unwanted by the Galactic Empire. Unknown to everyone, Flying Officer Jason Lasso and The Mercs? engineer in training and holo recording team member Nick Skysand recover a mythical and legendary object on the planet of Watava at a starfighter crash site thousands of years old. The object, a chest pocket sized jagged red-diamond looking rock called the Red Rock, is part of a on-going one year secret and focused Imperial search under the careful eye of Imperial Security Bureau Investigator Hilick Soal, directly appointed to the position by Emperor Palpatine himself.

With Darth Vader busy hunting down the Rebel Alliance, Hilick Soal finds himself at the helm of one of the most secret and important Imperial projects in the Galactic Empire. Given command of a secretly assembled Imperial Squadron of warships known as the Royal Red Squadron with handpicked crews and pilots by the Imperial Security Bureau and all Imperial Army Troopers replaced with Imperial Stormtroopers, the Royal Red Squadron is one of the most loyal and deadly Imperial task forces in the known galaxy, only second to that of the secret Death Star battle station. Under Hilick Soal?s command, the secret Imperial Squadron has recovered thousands upon thousands of fragments and larger pieces of the mythical Red Rock over the last year. As a year comes and goes and starship crews, pilots, and Stormtroopers start to rotate back to their homes or stations for leave, Hilick Soal finds himself unable to leave his post. But his prison term aboard his command ship, the Imperial class-I Star Destroyer Darkest Night, is self-imposed, as the Investigator starts to realize that the secret project that has kept him away from his wife, daughter, and dying brother on Coruscant for the last year is coming to a end as the latest progress reports from the even more secret Imperial project site for the recovered Red Rock shows. Instead of slowing down and enjoying Emperor Palpatine?s favor for staying ahead of schedule in the search, Hilick Soal confines himself to his duties with four of the Emperor?s ever watchful Imperial Royal Guard at his side around the clock.

When The Mercs accidentally recover a piece of Red Rock from the planet of Watava, the conflict between the Country of Lim and the Republic of Watava accelerated by undercover agents of the Galactic Empire, to recover the piece of Red Rock under the cover of a war zone, Investigator Hilick Soal searches the galaxy for The Mercs. After a plan to draw The Mercs out of their secret port of call of Port Haven, Soal ambushes The Mercs and their Marauder-Class Corvette Johnny Boy over debris of a destroyed Rebel Alliance fleet with three Imperial class-I Star Destroyers. Forced to split up and now aware of the Red Rock and Imperial involvement, The Mercs barely escape capture and use different escape routes. While the Johnny Boy uses a series of jumps in an

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    GAME CHAPTERS

CHAPTER ONE
    Introduction 06/18/2009 to 10/23/2009

See "Introduction Story".

[u][b]CHAPTER TWO[/b][/u]
    [i]Desperate Hold-out[/i] 10/23/2009 to 07/09/2010

[b]The Mercs[/b] have had their nose bloodied. After two months of boredom on a contract between The Mercs and the peaceful [b]Republic of Watava[/b] on the Mid-Rim planet of Watava, actions heats up as the Republic of Watava?s arch enemy, the militaristic [b]Country of Lim[/b] (who shares the same world at the Republic of Watava), launches a full out invasion of the Republic of Watava. The Mercs are pressed into battle and get a chance to earn they?re paycheck.

However, tragedy strikes the mercenary starfighter squadron early as The Mercs trusted long-time team-mate, [b]Acting Squadron Leader Janice Toller[/b], is killed as her starfighter is destroyed before takeoff. [b]Flight Lieutenant Havah Jeth[/b] is promoted during the battle by [b]Captain Rick Taller[/b], The Mercs? Commanding Officer, to Acting Squadron Leader. The Mercs would start to carry the day under the steady leadership of Acting Squadron Leader Havah Jeth. But just before victory is won, an Imperial Fleet arrives over the space above the planet of Watava and starts launching assault craft and starfighters!

No match for [b]Galactic Empire[/b] forces, Captain Rick Taller orders a retreat and the Merc pilots---some of whom who are so new to the mercenary starfighter squadron they had joined mid-mission---would barely escape the onslaught of Imperial invasion forces with their [i]Marauder[/i]-Class Corvette [i]Johnny Boy[/i].

Unknown to The Mercs, a second group of Imperial ships---specifically a secretly assembled Imperial Squadron of warships known as [b][i]Royal Red Squadron[/b][/i]---arrives after the main Imperial fleet. With the [i]Royal Red Squadron[/i] is [b]Imperial Security Bureau Investigator Hilick Soal[/b], who has been assigned a secret mission directly from [b]Emperor Palpatine[/b] himself.

Unknown to two of The Merc members, [b]Jason Lasso[/b] and [b]Nick Skysand[/b], they had recovered an ancient artifact known as [b]Red Rock[/b] shortly before the battle on Watava had started. Equally unknown to both Merc members is the fact that this Red Rock is exactly what Imperial Security Bureau Investigator Hilick Soal was dispatched for by Emperor Palpatine to find.

As The Mercs retreat to their home port of [b]Port Haven[/b] over a course of several days unknown to the danger that they are in, Captain Rick Taller gives his pilots some much needed R&R. With paychecks freshly in hand, The Mercs crash upon the scene of Port haven and specifically the local [b][i]Aces Club[/i][/b], a exclusive mercenary starfighter club for the best of the best. The Mercs have had a long-established name with the [i]Aces Club[/i] and their arch enemy also has status within the [i]Aces Club[/i], the mercenary squadron known as [b]The Coruscant Aces[/b]. The Coruscant Aces, known for their deadliness in battle and some of them former A-Wall Imperial TIE Pilots, are The Mercs? worst nightmare. Well known for their unethical tactics during combat, The Coruscant Aces are nonetheless the best mercenary starfighter squadron in the known galaxy.

After some fun at the [i]Aces Club[/i], a death challenge is made against one of The Mercs, [b]Winterkill[/b]. Barely escaping with his life from a fight that seemed to be rigged from the start and plagued with a blaster fight in one of the market places aimed against Winterkill and The Mercs before the death match even started, Winterkill is taken to the [i]Johnny Boy[/i] in critical condition amidst new threats of a pirate fleet under the command of [b]Captain ?One Eye? Lock[/b], a old enemy of Captain Rick Taller, with a contract to kill Winterkill. With the pirates linked to Winterkill?s attempted murderers, Taller orders The Mercs to escape from Port Haven.

With many of their mercenaries staying back at Port Haven with their new found paychecks, The Mercs find themselves going into battle unde

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    GAME GLOSSARY
    ORGANIZATIONS

A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.