main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Licence to Clone (Star Wars...007 Style)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Dubya_Scott, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Antares Reldin

Antares swept the tunnel, up, down, left, right, but nothing moved. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Perhaps this was a wild gundark chase. Foot steps behind him stole his attention. Lighter steps, female. Ewalla.

So, you any good at Sabacc, yourself?

He half way turned to face her, keeping his carbine aimed down the tunnel.

"That depends, are you a betting woman?" Antares grinned. "I have done pretty well with games of chance."

Antares spared another glance down the hallway.

"So, where are you from? I bet they pass their time spelunking with Clones there too, don't they?" Antares asked.

TAG: Sith-I-5

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor.

"That depends, are you a betting woman?" Antares grinned. "I have done pretty well with games of chance."

Ewlla stole a glance back towards the walkway, while Antares spared another glance down the hallway. She couldn't see the twi'lek yet.

She leaned closer to the Ryn, whispering, "We have a Ladies Sabacc Night aboard the Warmonger, but I haven't been able to do anything planetside yet."

"So, where are you from?" Antares asked.

"Corellia."

"I bet they pass their time spelunking with Clones there too, don't they?" Reldin continued

She frowned in the darkness. Spelunking. "Sorry, I don't know what that means. I-I cannot imagine not knowing where my homeworld was. All that sabacc expertise, I would have thought you people would have bought yourselves a new planet by now, somewhere to settle down."

Tag: Reldin and da gang

3. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Shasta Moonreaper, Rex Heaven, the clones Wrister, Goon and Hat Trick

Having crossed the durasteel walkway, the team had gathered on the other side of the gaping pit, oddly enough, discussing sabacc.

The clones Goon and Hat Trick again moved ahead of the others, scouting the tunnel. Shasta, on the other hand, was taking a quick head-count. She was assigned to this team of agents as a "chaperone" of sorts by her superiors, so she felt obligated to return to Headquarters with all of them alive and well. All the clones were present, but they were missing one agent. "Where's Nifesta?" she asked.

As Goon and Hat Trick scouted the tunnel up ahead, they found the ground to be sort of...squishy? "What the..." Goon muttered, as he knelt down to examine the ground, which didn't look like dirt.

Hat Trick looked up toward the ceiling. "Uh, Goon? Don't make any sudden movements." His spot light revealed hundreds of bats hanging from the ceiling of the tunnel. "Let's get back and warn the others."

As they returned to the group, they reported what they saw.

"I didn't know there were bats on Nadiem." Shasta Moonreaper commented.

"Aren't they poisonous?" Rex Heaven asked.

"Some subspecies have venom, like the sand bats on Tatooine," Shasta answered.

"Then we must proceed with caution," Wrister said.

TAG: Sithy and Unknown...

4. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

"Ladies Night on the Warmonger eh? Sounds like my kind of party." Reldin smiled. "Spelunking is cave diving."

Antares looked around. "This is a fine example of cave diving."

Antares thought about the Ryn settling down on one planet. He had met one or two but didn't think they had settling in their blood.

"Well, we may have invented sabacc, but we use it for fortune telling, not games of chance. Besides, the Ryn are a nomadic people, if we settled down it would give the hunters a target. You can't lose what you dont have right?" Antares replied.

The report came in about the bats and Antares unbuckled his carbine from his belt.

"I hate bats. Not to crazy about squishy ground either." Antares looked ominously down the cave tunnel.

TAG: Sith, Dubya

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor, Agent Mitch Nifesta

"Ladies Night on the Warmonger eh? Sounds like my kind of party." Reldin smiled. "Spelunking is cave diving."

Antares looked around. "This is a fine example of cave diving. "

Ewlla said nothing. In her experience, ?diving? had more of a vertical or diagonal descent quality about it. This, to her, seemed like cave walking. But you could not expect every galactic citizen to have a working knowledge of galactic standard, could you?

Especially since this guy was MI5, which had less stringent hiring practices than the Judicial Forces.

"Well, we may have invented sabacc," He continued, "but we use it for fortune telling, not games of chance. Besides, the Ryn are a nomadic people, if we settled down it would give the hunters a target. You can't lose what you dont have right?" Antares replied.

The report came in about the bats and Antares unbuckled his carbine from his belt.

"I hate bats. Not too crazy about squishy ground either. " Antares looked ominously down the cave tunnel.

"Aren't they poisonous?" Rex Heaven asked.

"Some subspecies have venom, like the sand bats on Tatooine, " Shasta answered.

Ewlla looked behind her; she had not heard the other agents? approach.

?There were bats on Tatooine??

Or his. Ewlla had been on Tatooine with the older agent. ?I didn?t see any, but then we didn?t do much cave...diving while we were there.? She rose from her knee, since enough of them had arrived, that they would no doubt be moving forward.

?There was diving," Nifesta clarified, for anyone who cared, "but we were being shot at, quite a lot.?

"Then we must proceed with caution," Wrister said.

Tag: Dubya, Unknown

6. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Something strange happening. Either with the Boards or my internet connection. Hope this post gets through...

[b]IC: all kinds of characters[/b]
    [i]Location: the cave[/i]

Shasta saw Nifesta finally and breathed a sigh of relief inwardly. He was safe. She and agents Nifesta, Reldin, Rex Heaven, and Rax Chopchura (who was still in his clone disguise) were all accounted for. Along with Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor. And they still had all the clones with them: Wrister, Five-hole, Goon, Hat Trick, and Toe Drag.

The group now having congregated on the opposite side of the gaping pit, the clones Goon and Hat Trick were moving forward, leading the way toward (for lack of a better term) the bat cave.

Footsteps could suddenly be heard coming from behind the group. Emerging from the darkness, more clones crossed the pit and approached them. It was the other half of Sharkey's clone squad: Face-off, Grinder, Blade, and Shortside.

Shasta spun around. Their approach startled her. Last she saw them, those four clones were evacuating civilians from the battle back in town.

Wrister saluted his clone Sergeant. "Face-off, sir, it's good to see you again. We've been awaiting your arrival."

"Well, I'm finally here," Face-off responded. "So we can stop with this charade." He pointed his blaster at the MI5 agents. "Drop your weapons."

The other eight clones drew their blasters and aimed at the agents and the Lieutenant as well. They slowly stepped away to surround them.

Shasta Moonreaper was stunned. Had the clones turned on them? The five agents and Ewlla now found themselves encircled by the squad of clones.

"And don't bother trying to call for help," Face-off added. "Your signals are being jammed."

[b]TAG: Sithy and Unknown...[/b]

[b]OOC:[/b] No, this is not Order 66. That won't happen for another 3 years. [face_tongue]

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: What the ****?

IC: Mitch Nifesta, Ewlla Iillor

Footsteps could suddenly be heard coming from behind the group. Emerging from the darkness, more clones crossed the pit and approached them.

Shasta spun around. Their approach startled her.

Wrister saluted the clone Sergeant. "Face-off, sir, it's good to see you again. We've been awaiting your arrival."

"Well, I'm finally here," Face-off responded. "So we can stop with this charade." He pointed his blaster at the MI5 agents. "Drop your weapons."

?What the frag?!? The Twi?lek agent retorted, his voice surprised.

The other eight clones drew their blasters and aimed at the agents and the Lieutenant as well. They slowly stepped away to surround them.

Shasta Moonreaper was stunned. Had the clones turned on them? The five agents and Ewlla now found themselves encircled by the squad of clones.

"And don't bother trying to call for help," Face-off added. "Your signals are being jammed."

"What is the meaning of this?" Ewlla demanded, her voice loud in the chamber. As associated with the Grand Army as she was, this turnaround was very embarrassing for her.

Mitch brought up the blaster rifle in a blur, aiming it at the circle of clones, then deciding to concentrate on the sergeant, pointing the gun towards Face-Off in particular.

He recognised that he and his colleagues were at a severe disadvantage, but he had surrendered to this held-at-gunpoint guano with Team Blood Trinity on a previous MI5 operation, long ago, and sworn never to do so again.

Ewlla, whilst she intensely disliked the twi?lek?s patronising attitude, especially what was on her turf, she had, in effect, learned at his knee, and seeing him going weapons akimbo, followed suit, spinning back to back with him to cover the clones on the her side of the circle, her S-5's glow-beam reflected in the trooper?s T-visor.

"Judicial Forces. Freeze."

?You all want to play games? Fine. But, Face-Off gets to live up to his name first.?

Tag: Unknown, Dubya

8. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: So this is Order 63 then?

As the Clones ordered weapons to be put down Antares merely lowered his, waiting to see what the rest of the team would do. As a Shi'ido it would be easy enough to skinshift into a bat and fly out but he had a team to worry about.

The Clones fanned out to cover the team but Mitch didn't drop his weapon. Next to him, Ewlla hopped up and went back to back with Mitch.

Antares sighed. MI-5 was going to get him killed one of these days.

He slowly crouched, taking a step towards Ewlla and Mitch, being careful to keep his tail away from their feet. He raised his blaster carbine.

"I am going to assume you will tell us what this 'charade' is? Because I really don't like people pointing guns at me." Antares said evenly.

In truth, most people who pointed guns at him ended up dead. It was a pet peeve, blasters were so barbaric and rude! He ignored the irony that he solved most of those problems by using a blaster himself.

TAG: Dubya, Sith

9. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Pythia Rayya, Chalyssa Sev'ven
    Location: aboard the Flying Eyeball, near the blockade around Nadiem

"Whoa, whoa," the Mission Analyst Pythia Rayya blurted out. "I just lost their signal. I can't get them at all." She leaned in closer to the mic. "MI5 agents, this is Rayya. Come in. Nifesta. Moonreaper. Anyone."

Nothing.

The scantily-clad Eyeball commander Chalyssa Sev'ven watched and listened over Rayya's shoulder. Suddenly losing communication with the agents on the ground was a bad thing. She was beginning to get worried.

"Something might be jamming the signal," Pythia Rayya inquired. "I'll see if I can get around it somehow."

Chalyssa turned and opened the direct line to the Warmonger. "General Tiin? We have a slight problem."

TAG: no one, just an update on the other characters...

[b]IC:
    - MI5 agents: Shasta Moonreaper, Rax Chopchura, Rex Heaven
    - Clones: Face-off, Wrister, Five-hole, Goon, Hat Trick, Grinder, Blade, Shortside, Toe Drag[/b]
    [i]Location: the cave, under Nadiem's surface[/i]

Of course, the Mi5 agents pulled their weapons as well. The obviously weren't going down without a fight.

[i]"Judicial Forces. Freeze."[/i]

[i]"You all want to play games? Fine. But, Face-Off gets to live up to his name first."[/i]

"You were told to drop your weapons!" Shortside yelled back at them. But Face-off stretched an arm out in front of him to stop the clone.

"Easy, Shortside," Face-off told him calmly. "We have our orders."

[i]"I am going to assume you will tell us what this 'charade' is? Because I really don't like people pointing guns at me,"[/i] Reldin said, throwing in his two-cents.

"Don't worry," Face-off responded. "Your questions will all be answered in time. But before we proceed..." He pointed toward the only person wearing clone armor in the middle of the circle. "Take off you helmet, soldier."

Rax was finally going to take off his disguise since putting it on aboard the [i]Flying Eyeball[/i] space station. He slowly lowered his blaster and slipped off his helmet, revealing his blue Pantoran skin underneath.

"It was pretty obvious you weren't a clone. Just wanted to be sure," Face-ff commented.

Behind him, there was a faint "whirring" sound coming from deep within the pit. And seconds later, a metal platform appeared with two armed [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG-86_sentinel_droid]IG-86 assassin droids[/link].

Shasta glanced around at her fellow agents. Everyone still had their weapons. The clones must not have wanted a fight. They allowed them to keep their weapons.

Face-off motioned toward the platform. "As I said, your questions will be answered shortly. We're just going to take a short trip deeper underground."

[b]TAG: Sithy and Unknown...[/b]

10. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: No one wants to follow Dubya into a dark hole...probably because it reminds me of 'it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!'

Antares really didn't want to go down anymore.

At least not in this cave. Antares thought wryly. He grinned to himself and stole a quickly glance at Ewlla, all business with her weapons out.

"As I said, your questions will be answered shortly. We're just going to take a short trip deeper underground."

Antares rose from his crouch, nothing would be solved trying to fight their way out of a circle of clone troopers with assassin droids backing them up. He clipped his blaster carbine back to his belt and started to move towards the lift, playing with his wristpad. He was an expert hacker and was going to see if he could hack into the IG units, if he needed to. It was the first time he would actually get to ply his trade on this mission so far.

TAG: Dubya, Sith

11. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Shasta, Rax, Rex, Face-off

Agent Reldin was the first to head for the platform.

Rax Chopchura looked at the veteran agent Moonreaper, as if to ask her if that was the right decision. Shasta nodded her head toward the platform, answering him with a "yes".

Rax, still carrying his helmet and not wearing it, walked behind Reldin and on to the platform. Rex Heaven was next. Turning to the nearest clone, he said, "So I'm guessing all that talk about Sharkey being lured here by the Force was all just poodoo. Am I right?"

It suddenly dawned on her. Shasta had been so preoccupied with these clones that she completely forgot about their main objective: Sharkey. "Where is Sharkey?" she asked.

Face-off repeated himself. "As I said, all your questions will be answered. Just come with us."

Shasta also made her way to the platform.

TAG: Unknown, Sithy...

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Agent Mitch Nifesta, Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor

The only way Face-Off was getting out of this with a head, Nifesta was thinking, finger tightening on the trigger of the lethal-looking, DLT-12A blaster, was if he surrendered, or had given his girl a duff weapon.

Then, behind him, a whirring sound forewarned a lift coming up through the cave floor, bearing two bipedal grey droids with heavy blasters, and cylindrical heads.

The twi'lek had been out of Republic space for a fair while; he had no idea what the frag they were.

One by one, the other agents moved towards the lift platform without argument, though the Force Sensetive agent could sense the Ryn's reluctance.

"Where is Sharkey?" Moonreaper asked.

Mitch also had a question, albeit rhetorical: "What is it with enemies of the Republic, and fancy lifts? Is there a discount package?"

Face-off repeated himself. "As I said, all your questions will be answered."

"What, even that one?"

"Just come with us."

Ewlla eyed the hole dubiously and made no move towards it. "You are not really selling us on the idea, Sergeant."

"Sergeant, this is the sort of guano you pull on first-timers. Unfortunately for you, this is not the first time I have had guns drawn on me like this. I drew a line in the fragging sand. Never again. Where. Is. Master. Sharkey."" He so badly wanted to drop this fragger.

Realisation of the fact, started to seep into the lieutenant's head. Face-Off wasn't on her Life Day card list any more, but she'd be in a heck of a crossfire if Mitch topped the clone. She put up her gun, aiming it at the ceiling. "Uncle Mitch? Stand down."

Tag: Dubya, UnknownRogue

13. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Face-off, Rex Heaven, Shasta Moonreaper

Face-off realized this big tw'lek wasn't going to come with them easily. He sighed. "Alright," he started. "Your Jedi Master Sharkey is being held below us." His eyes moved to the blaster in Nifesta's hands. "If you start shooting, we will defend ourselves. But we have orders to bring you to our master alive."

"Alive sounds good to me," Rex Heaven added. "I pick that option." He certainly didn't want to die on this stinking mud-ball of a planet...at least not sober.

Shasta's eyes moved from Nifesta, to Face-off, and back to Nifesta. She knew of Nifesta's reputation, and heard about what happened on Naboo with Team Blood Trinity all those years ago, before joining MI5. She hoped Nifesta wouldn't end up getting them all killed. "Come on, Nifesta."

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Agent Mitch Nifesta, Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor

?Your Jedi Master Sharkey is being held below us. If you start shooting, we will defend ourselves.?

?And you think we?ll be standing meekly on the lift like good little kiddies?? Ewlla countered acidly, irritated by the traitor?s attitude that he was the hard-done-by individual here. ?Well, they will be.? She threw a hard glance at Moonreaper and the MI5 agents who had been the first to roll over.

They had had some bargaining power when everyone was pointing guns at everyone else, but they had quickly lost that when the ?elite? agents had caved. She knew she had nothing to crow about either, thinking of herself first.

One of them, put in, ?Alive sounds good to me. I pick that option.?

?Come on, Nifesta.?

Mitch kept the blaster on Face-Off, ?Now see what you have done? My people are worried about me harming them.?

?Not me.? The lieutenant was adamant. ?I know who pulled guns on me. I hope it was worth it for you, Sergeant.?

The twi?lek knew the sergeant might be lying about Sharkey; he had shown he was quite proficient at it. Besides, this was the first positive they had heard about the missing jedi.

Mitch lowered the rifle, put an arm round Ewlla?s waist, and headed with her to the lift to join the others. ?Now I know the Kaminoans trained you people in everything you know; strategy, tactics, language; was there a headphone lesson that said, yeah, when your in a jam, encircle and pull guns on CBI agents? Cos trust me, you?re cards are marked, Starshine.?

Far as he knew, Moonreaper, Reldin and the others had always been in the Service as agents. Due to the times when he had been recruited, and first impressions, he had been an MI5 Enforcer, so he had no trouble taking executive action.

No matter how this ended, there would be one less clone in the universe. Maybe two if he wasn?t properly satisfied with the story behind Wrister?s name.

Tag: Unknown, Dubya

15. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

Antares was only half listening to the exchange betweeen Mitch, Ewlla and the Clones. He excitedly took another step towards the lift. If the readings he was getting on his wrist pad were right the tables would soon turn. He stepped onto the lift, between the IG units. His fingers worked quickly over his small wrist pad. He w3as in his element now. Over the years the Agency had put him through some rough times, as a natural reaction he learned to roll with the punches, jump out of airspeeders and repel down buildings of course. But in the world of technology and computers, of ones and zeroes, he was at home. He could hack anything from a personal datapad to a mobile artillery platform.

He put the final touches on a quick piece of coding and hit the transmit key. Both IG units stepped forward a single step. Antares smiled, it would be much tougher to get through the security subroutines in a combat situation, but he had the ground work laid in.
    To top it all off, they already had the Jedi General, this would be the easiest mission yet.

16. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Face-off, Rex Heaven, Rax Chopchura, Shasta Moonreaper, the clones

Mitch lowered the rifle, put an arm round Ewlla?s waist, and headed with her to the lift to join the others.

Face-off listened when the twi'lek continued to rant at him. The clone sergeant stayed silent, not wanting to escalate the conflict. The droids took one step forward, but the clones hadn't paid that any attention.

When everyone was standing aboard the platform, Face-off, who used a communicator that wasn't issued by the Republic, gave the order to lower it. The platform once again whirred to life and slowly began descending.

The short trip only lasted one minute, but because of all the tension between the agents and the clones, it seemed like an eternity...

When the lift finally reached the bottom, the agents found themselves looking out into a rather large, well-lit room with durasteel walls and flooring, but the ceiling was still solid rock. Two more IG-86 droids stood guard at the door on the opposite side of the room.

The door slid open and a thin human male strolled in, his arms outstretched as if to welcome the new arrivals. "Ahh, our guests have finally arrived," he said with a smile and a somewhat happy tone in his voice. He waved his hands, motioning the agents to enter the room. "Come in, come in. I hope the clones here treated you well."

Before stepping off the platform, Rex Heaven leaned in toward his Pantoran counterpart and said, "Seems a bit too cheery if you ask me."

17. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Teras Maldern and Selena Aryston

"As you know, the battle is raging on Nadiem's surface. One of our Jedi Generals seems to have disappeared, which is why MI5 is aiding us. Jedi General Sharkey was last seen by his squad of clones entering a cave out in the desert near Threadneedle Canyon. He never returned. Some of your fellow agents are already en route with those clones to investigate. You two will rendezvous with them at the cave. We're readying a ship to escort you down to the planet's surface as we speak."

He turned and grabbed what looked like dirty rags off of the table in front of him. He lifted them up to give to the two agents. "This is a time of war, and it's crucial that you remain undercover. MI5's presence here is to be unknown to all but myself. I'm sorry to say that Mandalorian armor will stick out like a sore thumb on Nadiem. You'll have to wear these civilian farmers clothing to help blend in. You're welcome to wear the armor underneath, but I don't know how comfortable that will be."

Teras snorted. ? I will manage.? He left and returned a few minutes later wearing a different set of Mandalorian armor.

?What is that?? Selena asked.

Teras shrugged and took off his helmet. ?This is a set of armor that M16 built for me on covert assignments. More light weight that usual and not as sturdy.?

?Meaning...??

Teras collapsed his helmet and put it inside a pocket. ?Well lightsaber strikes can?t get through it. But a Cortosis blade with enough force can break it.?

The two agents each took their farmers clothing and went into different rooms to change. Teras calmly put on the set of farmers clothes put on him whistling ?He?s a jolly good fellow.? He put on one of his gulnets and chuckled.

After Selena put on her clothes she looked over the two weapons she brought with her. After a few minutes, she placed her hold-out blaster in her right boot and slipped the vibro-knife into a pocket in her dress.

After getting changed, the two agents returned.

Teras said to Seeise Tin ?We are ready.?

At the nod of the jedi general, the two agents got into the drop ship and the ship took off. When the arrived at the supposed rendezues with the other agents.

?Where are they?? Teras asked.

Selena noticed some tracks ?They went into the cave. I guess they couldn?t wait.?

Teras felt like saying some cutting remark about her taking a long time to dress but said noting. That happened on his last partner mission. It was a miracle that they got out of it alive.

The two continued walking in the cave. And arrived at a clearing in the cave.

TAG: GM

OOC: Sorry I was late. We had some computer issues.

18. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Driver (clone pilot), IG-86 droids

Driver flew the LAAT back up into the air, leaving the two undercover agents on Nadiem's surface. "Surely I could be put to better use than this," he said to himself. He was bored with ferrying civilians to and from the planet's surface.

Back on the ground, the two new arrivals entered the cave and made their way down the slope. From within the darkness of the cave's interior, two IG-86 assassin droids appeared out of the shadows.

The droids spoke with a monotone robotic voice. "Your friends have already arrived," one of them said.

"We have orders to take you to them," the other added.

"Please come with us," the first one spoke again.

TAG: AMNDRAG...

19. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

Antares had a grip on his blaster carbine. Some of the nicest people he had met had done some of the most disgusting things. He didn't trust anyone who would pull a gun on him. Like a good soldier, he waited for his team leader before making any other moves.

TAG: Sith, Dubya

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, Mitch Nifesta

Ewlla looked round at the hewn stone walls moving up around them, as the platform descended.
    She leaned closer to the twi?lek, and whispered, ?Just keep it together till we see Sharkey, then you can Base Delta Zero the lot of them, for all I care.?

Mitch leaned down, admiring how pretty she looked in the half light of the lumis embedded in the lift shaft. She was not his blood, but he was proud of her, nevertheless. ?What if they are stringing us along? What if we never see him??

?Let me worry about that.?

It seemed to take a while, but the platform stopped, making her feel momentarily heavier. A door ahead of them, revealing a chamber walled by durasteel, and with a door at the far end.

That far portal opened, and a thin human came through. ?Ahh, our guests have finally arrived. Come in, come in. I hope the clones here treated you well.?

Agent Nifesta said nothing, getting the lead clone in his mind?s eye, concentrating on him.

Ewlla flowed forward off the platform, stepping round Rex Heaven, and walking towards their apparent host, matching the tone of his mannerisms and voice. ?Your clones have been positively delightful. And who might you be?? She stopped about ten feet short of the thin man, and smiled at him.

?I hope you are not fond of them.? Mitch commented ominously from the platform behind her.

Tag: Dubya, Unknown, AMNDRAG. Welcome!

21. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

Antares raised an eyebrow. For a moment he thought their host was a Jedi himself, because Ewlla was acting entirely too nice to man who brought them here by force.

No. Antares changed his mind. Only the weak willed were able to be controlled like that, or so he had heard.

Suddenly, the grin of a scoundrel crossed the agents face. Of course, their were perks to standing behind Ewalla.

Figuratively, of course. Antares thought to himself as he checked out...the cave...from top to bottom...and then back up top.

TAG: Dub, Sith

22. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Shasta, the thin human

"And who might you be?" Ewlla asked.

"My name is Finn Killifer," the thin man said. "I'll be your host while you're here."

Shasta Moonreaper recognized the name as soon as he said it. Finn Killifer was a top official for the Coruscant Customs Bureau. He mysteriously went missing a few months before the Battle of Geonosis. Investigators, including a few Jedi, searched for him. Every option led to a dead end. They had just recently given up hope of ever finding him. I guess that case can now be reopened, Shasta thought to herself.

Killifer continued. "She is obviously a Lieutenant for the Republic." He recognized Ewlla's uniform. "But the rest of you... I'm guessing you're not this `CBI` that you claim to be. Your actions are too carefully planned for mercenaries and bounty hunters. And they're too clumsy for CorSec or any other security force. I'm guessing... MI5? That's it, isn't it? The Secret Galactic Intelligence Service? I know MI5 has a reputation for senseless violence." He quickly glanced at all the weapons the agents were holding. "I can assure you, you will not be harmed during your stay here. You are my guests. And, I know the word kill is in my name, but I do not kill people. I don't even like killing animals. That's why I never got into hunting. Please, put your weapons away. You'll be perfectly safe while you're here."

TAG: Sithy, Unknown...

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Mitch Nifesta

Finn Killifer, eh? The Twi'lek also recognised the name. On his recent return to MI5, he had studied a host of cold cases, with the intention of having a quick success, and making his mark again.
    That hopefully would have offset the shameful attitude of his colleagues on the way out here from Coruscant.

As the...suspect...continued his leading monologue, Mitch refused to be drawn into revealing his true colours. Undercover 101, never reveal your identity.
    Just because he was rubbish at it, didn't mean he hadn't read the manual; attended the courses.

"I can assure you, you will not be harmed during your stay here. You are my guests. And, I know the word kill is in my name, but I do not kill people. I don't even like killing animals. That's why I never got into hunting. Please, put your weapons away. You'll be perfectly safe while you're here."

"Really?" Nifesta queried brightly, raising the swapped blaster rifle, and spinning round to target, as he'd intended since the ambush, Face-Off's head, "Let's put that to the test."

Pity the hostage-takers that used that guano against him, after the Team Blood Trinity encounter. For, this time, he would not yield.

The one person that mattered to the twi'lek, would not be in any cross-fire. Still, he should give the rest of them a chance.
    "Agents, DOWN!"

Ewlla swore, dark skirt fluttering out as she dropped to one knee before Finn, blaster aimed up at his chest.

He pressed the trigger.

Tag: Dubya, UnknownRogue, AMNDRAG

24. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

Antares listened to the introduction intently. The name meant nothing to him however, the fact that he identified their agency bothered him. Things did not quite fit and apparently Nifesta agreed.

"Agents, DOWN!"

Sithspawn! Antares cursed and dropped into a crouch. He wouldn't shoot...there was no reason.

Antares glanced over his shoulder time to see Nifesta's finger squeeze the trigger.

Kriffin idiot! Reldin thought. His own people would be caught in the cross fire and surely a setup this intricate would have more guns wait for them. Team member or not Nifesta was acting like a liability, and liabilities sent people home in body bags. Or, in their line of work, left unclaimed, unidentified bodies behind enemy lines.

Antares lashed out at Nifesta's legs with his powerful tail, hoping to end the firefight before it started.

TAG: Dub, Sith, AMNDRAG

25. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: I was waiting a little bit to see if Sithy would post a response to Reldin's tail whip. But since he hasn't, I might as well post. Firing at a clone in a room full of clones. You asked for it. ;)

IC: Killifer, Rax, Rex, Shasta, the clones, the droids

"Let's put that to the test." Nifesta spun around and aimed at Face-off. "Agents, DOWN!"

Shasta Moonreaper swore. "Oh, sh-" She was cut off by the sound of a bolt being fired from the twi'lek's weapon. Unfortunately, Reldin's swift movement wasn't quick enough.

At that close range, the blaster bolt ripped a clean hole through Face-off's helmet, straight through his brain, and singed a hole in the wall behind him. Before Face-off's limp body was able to hit the ground, Wrister quickly fired back at Nifesta. A blue stun ring loosed from the barrel and hit the twi'lek.

"STOP! STOP! HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Killifer was yelling, with his arms out and palms up, indicating the word stop. He rushed past Nifesta's stunned body and knelt down to look at Face-off. Killifer put a hand on the side of the clone's helmet. "I'm sorry, my boy," he whispered, hanging his head.

Wrister looked from his clone Sergeant's dead body up to the agents. "You were told we would defend ourselves."

TAG: Sithy, Unknown...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.