main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Licence to Clone (Star Wars...007 Style)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Dubya_Scott, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Alright. Since Gunboat Diplomat came up a couple times, we'll use that. And since the majority of you preferred a time-jump, we'll go ahead with that as well. I didn't have anything planned for the trip, so it should be smooth sailing all the way to the Flying Eyeball near Nadiem. And I will have a short description of the space station when we arrive (and a drawing to go along with it ;)). So, unless anyone has anything else to add, let's get back IC. Care to take us to hyperspace, JEDIGUNSHIP?

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Mitch Nifesta, the Last Bolt, aboard the Gunboat Diplomat

The agent vaguely wondered where the freshers were, then got down to business.

He opened the datapad, seeing that a response had come in from Nadiem, regarding the animal scan.
    No vornskr or ysalamiri detected on the planet. There was no additional results from the other locations that Mitch had suggested to Yoda, eg. space stations, celestial bodies and other ships.
    Assuming Yoda had passed on the message in full, and that the High General had followed it to the letter, the result suggested several things.
    - no ysalamiri or vornskr on Nadiem;
    - The planet was the only celestial body in the star system;
    - High General Tinn's ship, and he was presuming it would be a Venator Star Destroyer, was the only one at ther scene;
    - The Flying Eyeballs space station was not close enough to the planet, for Tinn to be aware of it.

Mitch forwarded the result, along with his other findings, to everybody's MI5 datapads, and cocked his head to hear their echoed beeps as the message was received.

The twi'lek stood, opened his robe, and pulled out the full-sized DC-15 plasma rifle, and looked about, wondering where the heck to store it.

Meanwhile, in the cockpit, and nestled into the co-pilot's seat, the AI warily scanned Pytthia as she crowded into the cockpit. "All clear back there. You can depart when ready."

Don't sit on me. It warned, in a matter-of-fact sort of tone.

Tag: Rayya and Taz, agents

3. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Alright, moving along...

IC: ...a few days later...
    Somewhere near Nadiem - Outer Rim

The trip had been long and uneventful. The Force-Sensitive agents worked on harnessing the Force and concealing their presence within it, with the help of Pythia and Mitch. How well they've accomplished that will remain to be seen.

They finally dropped out of hyperspace to see nothing but...outer space. The Gunboat Diplomat's coordinates indicated that Nadiem was close by. Finally, up ahead, a small spherical durasteel object floated by itself in the vacuum of space. As the MI5 vessel grew closer, one would be able to make out the circular feature on the front of the sphere.

It looked like a giant gray eyeball staring back at the agents. It was indeed the Flying Eyeball space station. The iris of the giant eye was an indentation in the spherical structure. And within the iris was the pupil, which was the stations docking bay. The total size of the space station was approximately 15 miles (roughly 24 kilometers) in diameter.

The giant eye eerily watched them getting closer. The communication officers within the space station saw that their sensors were reading an MI5 vessel approaching.

TAG: All aboard the MI5 ship...

4. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Ambaros Phunett

The journey had been uneventful enough, one might think. No great disasters had interrupted them, and no-one had tried to kill one another. By that admittedly low standard the journey had been good.

On a more personal level, it had been passable. Being confined with others in a small space could be somewhat of a strain, especially when one had to use one's empathy on the job, as it were. Registering the Force-use and hiding of same by the ripples upon the Zeltron's empathy field had meant that it was a little harder to avoid feeling the other things within that field as well.

And so Ambaros had been glad of the distraction brought along; the Zeltron lute. The diplomat had played and sung quietly in free moments, voice sweetly accompanying rippling, gentle tunes, or light carefree ballads. It helped to stave off boredom, and was a good way to improve the mood.

The lute would be packed away very soon, since they were approaching the station. For now, though, Ambaros was checking it, making sure there were no problems, fingers running gently over the lute, with a soft, reflective smile.

Tag: Others

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Taz Shiliya[/i]
    Gunboat Diplomat

Taz wasn?t exactly sure what she was witnessing. A ball, about a meter or so in diameter, had just landed in the co-pilot?s seat. She raised any eyebrow; this wasn?t usual.

Good evening, Agent Shilaya. Agent Nifesta relays his 'all clear' status. Oh, sorry, allow me to introduce myself. I am 'the Last Bolt', resident AI aboard the Darth Unlucky. You need any help with piloting, gunnery, comms, you let me know.

Sounds like Nifesta?s got quite a few tricks up his sleeve. He?s even got a AI for everything he can?t do! Taz thought. She then replied: ?Well, ?Bolt?, if I can call you that, thank you for informing me of Agent Nifesta?s status. I?ll accept your offer of assistance; I?m fine for now, but I?ll call you if I need some help. You never know what?s floating out there in space, waiting to try and take you out.?

It was at this point when the Mission Controller walked into the cockpit. "All clear back there. You can depart when ready."

?All right, let?s get this show on the road,? Taz stated. Flipping on the mic once more, she said ?Fasten your seatbelts, everyone. We?re about to take off. Grasping the controls with one hand, she started to flip various switches. A dull roar greeted her from outside as the engines fired up, and her sensors came to life. Giving the Agents a minute to settle in, Taz switched the comm. channel to the Control Tower. ?Operation Eyeball is clearing the hangar. I repeat, we are clearing the hangar.

?Copy that,? replied the traffic controller. ?Good luck.? The comm. went to static, so Taz turned it off. She needed to concentrate on her flying. The hangar was full of Republic ships, mostly those that were fit for war. Trying not to crash into any of the vessels, she steered the Gunboat Diplomat, as it was recently dubbed, out of the hangar and into the Coruscant maelstrom of vehicles. Seeing an opportunity in traffic, Taz raced ahead, clearing the planet?s atmosphere in ten minutes time. As soon as they broke the surface, the city below disappeared, replaced by millions of stars. Turning on the nav computer, Taz inserted the coordinates to Nadiem. A minute later, the coordinates were accepted, and all that would need to be done was punch the lightspeed button. Activating the mic, Taz got through into the ship channel.

?Hold on tight back there. We?re going into hyperspace in five, four, three, two, one . . . entering lightspeed now!? She punched the button, and suddenly the ship was surrounded by long rays of white light. Taz felt herself being pushed into her seat from the force of the entrance into hyperspace; it certainly was a one-of-a-kind feeling. Now she had five days to kill; maybe it was time to get to know her fellow agents . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the ship shot back into real space, the only thing visible was space. Taz instantly questioned the coordinates, but the computer said that they were at Nadiem. Looking up, she saw the bulk of a huge space station. It was truly gigantic, and at the center of the station was a huge eyeball-shaped formation. Flipping on the comm. channel once again, Taz spoke ?Up ahead is the Flying Eyeball station. Prepare for landing. Agent Shiliya out.? She wasn?t exactly sure what to make of the eyeball, but if the group it belonged to could help them out, all the better. But nerves were telling her that this was the easy part of the voyage; there was no going back.

TAG: Everyone

OOC: Sorry for the late post. I've been really busy the last two days.

6. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya, Gunboat Diplomat

Pythia looked out of the window of her cabin at the giant grey eyeball and raised an eyebrow.

Well, that's... literal.

Carefully avoiding looking at the black void surrounding the space station, the Mirialan turned and started shoving the few personal effects that remained back into her bag. She'd been working on packing when Taz had come on the comm. The last few days had been blessedly uneventful, consisting of just helping the Force-sensitives work on concealing their presence. Admittedly, that was easier said than done- for Pythia, a non-force-sensitive, it had been like a blind person trying to explain the colour blue- but they had worked hard at it and hopefully the training would work. More personally, Pythia's first flight had revealed that while the Mirialan could handle space travel, the void of space itself terrified her. Looking at the Flying Eyeball station had been the first time she'd opened her window for the entire trip.

Picking up her bag, Pythia entered the main hallway and spotted Ambaros packing away their lute. It had been a nice distraction these past couple of days, though at times the sound had gotten a little annoying.

"Ready to go, Agent Phunett?"

[TAG Ambaros, all]

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Mitch Nifesta, aboard the Gunboat Diplomat.

It had been an uneventful trip, and despite feeling terribly bunged up, and thus with an uneven sense of balance, he had been able to give the other Force Sensetives his process for minimising their Force signatures.

Whether it would be enough to fool any Force-users in the CIS' employ, was another matter.

He felt through the deckplates, the ship's emergence from hyperspace, and gradual drop in realspace velocity, so moved into the hallway to ask what was up, when he spotted Agent Phunett packing away her lute.

With a grateful smile, the twi'lek pulled out his earplugs, and suddenly felt great again; he could hear!

"Ready to go, Agent Phunett?" Analyst Rayya said, which pulled Mitch up short, as he quickly collated the visual cues before him, including the Miralian holding her bag.

"Oh, are we here then?" He enquired the hallway in general, then strode past both girls, beings anyway, and ducked into the cockpit, spying the eye-shaped object growing in the 'Diplomat's path. "The Floating Eyeball, I presume?" He glanced down at the pilot's head, as he gripped pale hands to the back of the co-pilot's seat. "Do me a favour, Taz? Scan their station for vornskr and ysalamiri, since Tiin didn't do one?"

He had never heard of the Flying Eyeballs organisation, and in his day, turncoats had not been rare even among MI5 agents, so he wanted to cover all bases.

Tag: Taz, Rayya, Phunett, agents, Dubya for result of scan (if Shiliya does one)

8. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya, Gunboat Diplomat

"Why so keen on ysalamiri and vronskr, Agent Nifesta?" Pythia asked, standing in the doorway to the cockpit. From this angle, Mitch's bulk blocked most of the view from the windows, allowing her to feel more comfortable. "You searched for them on the planet, too. There's more than one way of hiding your signature in the Force, as well you know."

She paused. "Besides, the Flying Eyeballs can be trusted. They've been working with the Republic since they were founded, and I don't think they'd be doing that if they were kidnapping Jedi. Someone would have heard about it by now."

[TAG Mitch, any]

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Agent Nifesta, cockpit of the Gunboat Diplomat.

Mitch watched their approach to the spherical space station, and glanced over Shilaya's readouts, regarding the place.

Fifteen miles across, according to initial scans.

If it was man-made, it was the largest space-going structure that he had ever seen. And apart from one of the old Procurator-class Star Battlecruisers, it was probably the largest he had heard off.

"Impressive." He murmured quietly. "Most im-"

"Why so keen on ysalamiri and vronskr, Agent Nifesta?" Pythia asked from behind him, standing in the doorway to the cockpit. She continued as he turned to face her. "You searched for them on the planet, too. There's more than one way of hiding your signature in the Force, as well you know."

"Not many more." Mitch countered, mentally counting off his fingers to add up all the ways he knew of. "In fact, three. Ysalamiri Force bubbles, certain types of Sith tattoos, and what we've been teaching to Rex and Six." He had grown fond of the young mouse-like Ricci, and 'Six' was his pet name for her, and while he had kept his reasoning close to his chest, it was based on the number at the end of the MSE-6 "mouse droid" designation. "If Master Starkey is being held somewhere against his will, a Force bubble would allow him to be on the same ship as Tiin, and not be detectable, which is why I asked the High General to scan Nadiem, all moons, other planets and asteroids in-system; all his capital ships; and the Eyeball space station, to eliminate the possibility from our investigations. You are not the only one to draw inspiration from daytime holo-entertainment, Pyth'. They would so do this on Meerian Vice."

She paused. "Besides, the Flying Eyeballs can be trusted. They've been working with the Republic since they were founded, and I don't think they'd be doing that if they were kidnapping Jedi. Someone would have heard about it by now."

Mitch regarded her. This was the thing about civil wars. No matter what the media said, this War wasn't simply good guys versus bad guys. 'Brother against brother' was a bit of a cliche, but it was grounded in reality.
    "The same could be said of that Dooku fellow, right up until he turned up on Geonosis. The scan is precautionary, that's all." He shrugged at the ex-Coruscant Security Force consultant.

Tag: Pytthia, any

10. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Rax Chopchura, Shasta Moonreaper
    Gunboat Diplomat

After the drop out of hyperspace, Rax began gathering his belongings. It wasn't much. Just some spare clothing. He didn't have any family heirlooms or possessions that had sentimental value. That was the whole reason he "relocated" to Coruscant, to start a new life and forget his old one. Too many sad memories...

As he exited the room and headed down the hall, he bumped into Shasta. "Oops! Sorry, ma'am," he apologized.

Ma'am?! Shasta repeated in her mind. It was as if Rax had referred to her as his elder. Did these youngsters really see her as being that old? "Please," She reiterated. "I'm just another agent. Call me Shasta."

The two of them made their way down the hall.

TAG: any others on the Diplomat...

IC: Cuevos
    Comms Room - aboard the Flying Eyeball

The young man, with his fizzy moptop hair style, sat in front of the console watching the Gunboat Diplomat get closer on his radar screens. He smiled. They had finally arrived. There was no question the ship belonged to MI5. This was a spy organization after all. He knew it was MI5 as soon as they dropped from hyperspace. Flicking some switches, he transmitted a message to the MI5 vessel.

"Welcome, MI5. We've been expecting you. I'm Cuevos, the Eyeballs communications guy. If you'll be so kind as to head for the space station's docking bay...that's the pupil of the giant eyeball you're looking at...a party will be there to greet you."

TAG: whoever's in the Diplomat's cockpit...

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Agent Nifesta

Still looking back at Pytthia, Mitch heard the communication come in: "Welcome, MI5. We've been expecting you. I'm Cuevos, the Eyeballs communications guy. If you'll be so kind as to head for the space station's docking bay...that's the pupil of the giant eyeball you're looking at...a party will be there to greet you."

He did not take his eyes off the Mission Controller, except to roll them.

"Tell me that call was encrypted in some way, and he did not just call us MI5 over an open channel."

Tag: Pytthia, Taz

12. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Of course it's encrypted. We can't blow our cover just yet. :p

13. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya

Pythia raised an eyebrow.

Meerian Vice? Isn't that that ancient holodrama about cops that my dad used to watch? That had that Sith-awful movie a few years ago?

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me 'Pyth', Agent Nifesta." Pythia replied coolly. "Anyway, if a scan of the station makes you happy, by all means, go ahead."

She sighed and moved back into the main hallway, noting that many of the agents were already out of their cabins and waiting for the shuttle to land.

"The Flying Eyeballs have made contact." The Mirialan raised her voice to address the whole team. "We'll be docking shortly."

[TAG Nifesta, all]

14. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

Ambaros looked up and smiled at Pythia, slinging the strap of the lute case over one shoulder. "Oh, yes." The Zeltron gestured at the other bag on the floor. "Everything else is packed up. And now the only thing to do is find out what awaits us," the diplomat noted cheerfully, seeming quite confident about what was to come.

And then, however, the big Twi'lek was there, debating matters with Pythia. The topic raised a few thoughts in Ambaros, but they could wait. The Zeltron was content for them to be pushed to the back of the mind until they were fully-formed and could be articulated.

It would serve no purpose to argue with Nifesta. For one thing, he was irritable and built like a durasteel bantha. For another, in such a discussion the Zeltron would prefer to have all the facts at hand, to keep the talk civil and business-like. But now Pythia was addressing the group, informing them that their allies had made contact.

The diplomat shrugged, eyes sliding half-closed, taking in the tremors of emotion as they were contacted, and tapped into innate empathic ability. Blue-sky, quiet-cooling-soft. Calm. Brown-land, steady-firm-earthy-warm. Stability. Sun-warm-bright, yellow-white. Clarity. The Zeltron was projecting the emotions gently, aiming to keep the other Agents calm enough to focus without getting annoyed. It might head off any bickering and make sure they were ready to get the job done.

Tag: Agents

15. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Gunboat Diplomat
    Entering the
    Flying Eyeball's Docking Bay

Whoever scanned the Flying Eyeball space station would find no traces of ysalimiri nor vornskrs aboard.

Cuevos the comms guy, sat in his chair and communicated with the Gunboat Diplomat, helping guide it into the Docking Bay.

The MI5 vessel slowed as it approached. Inside the Docking Bay, droids and other humans, all bearing similar orange uniforms to what Muc'cib Etan wore in the briefing, scurried around preparing for the ship.

The Diplomat slowly entered the Bay and lowered it's landing gear. As it touched down, three orange-clothed humans walked up toward it, waiting for the boarding ramp to open up. The welcoming party awaited their new guests.

TAG: Agents aboard the Diplomat...

16. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya, The Flying Eyeball Station

After her brief conversation with Nifesta and Taz, docking had been otherwise uneventful. The Mirialan had waited inside the hallway as the ship landed and stood up when the sounds of machinery working deep inside the Gunboat Diplomat heralded the lowering of the boarding ramp.

Outside, it looked as if a welcoming party had assembled. Well, given Shasta's assertion that she wasn't there as her superior, Pythia guessed it was her job to say hi. Picking up her bag, the analyst walked down the runway, smiled, and extended a hand to the nearest figure.

"Analyst Pythia Rayya, MI5. I don't doubt you already know why we're here."

[TAG Dubya, all]

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Rax, Shasta, Onayim Ekim
    Flying Eyeball space station

The man extended his hand and gently held hers within his. "Yes, Ms. Rayya. We've been expecting you," the young dark-haired man said. "I'm Onayim Ekim, and welcome to the Flying Eyeball."

Onayim saw Shasta Moonreaper exit the Diplomat behind Pythia. He was happy to see one of MI5's top agents was on this mission. And behind her, came the male Pantoran agent.

Again focusing his attention toward Pythia, "We've set aside some rooms for you agents if you need to spend some time away from the planet for any reason. And our men here," he indicated the two other humans that were with him, "can take you belongings directly to the rooms."

A protocol droid wandered over. Oddly enough, it's coverings were colored orange.

"And we'll have one of our droids here to escort you up to the Q'u Branch workshop we have on board. There you'll receive whatever disguises, gadgets and weaponry you'll need. And our Commander will meet you there as well." He turned to look at the droid. It just stood there awaiting orders. Onayim looked back at the agents. "Is there anything you require? Did you have any questions?"

TAG: Livi, Sithy, Rilwen, and whoever else is still here...

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: The Last Bolt AI, Mitch Nifesta, personal cabin aboard the Gunboat Diplomat

The floating globe housing the artificial intelligence, withdrew a probe from a circuit board in the bulkhead, retracting the gold-tipped tendril within itself, and turned as the twi'lek ducked into the cabin.

Floating Eyeballs station negative for vornskr and ysalamiri.

"Good." Mitch nodded in satisfaction, retrieving his plasma rifle and Service datapad, and seccuring them either inside his voluminous robe, or on his person. He slung the already stuffed backpack over his shoulder and headed out, stretching his empty hand almost negligently behind him for the large box.

Ah-ah. the Last Bolt cautioned.

Mitch stopped, looked at the mottled globe. "What?"

If you have to conceal your Force presence, you can't be using your telekinesis.

The twi'lek looked troubled for the first time on this mission. That was a big ask. His powers were kind of him.

Outside the cabin, the faint sounds of the disembaking ramp could be heard opening. He would have to ask the Mission Controller when she wanted all that stealth mode stuff to kick in. "Alright, we will leave it for now. For all we know, we might be using this craft to get to Tiin's ship and the planet."

Mitch and LB followed several of the other agents down the ramp, to see the orange-uniformed welcoming party.

You know when you've been Tango'ed.

"No-one here is going to get that."

The F.E. operative who had introduced himself as Onayim Ekim was talking - Mitch did a double-take as his mind went off on a tangent and ran the name backwards - it was something he did subconsciously, ever since he'd been served by a Lana at a Trammis customer service desk - but he dismissed his interpretation of the result as taking the Pytth...okay, that was worth a smile.
    Nifesta complied.

"We've set aside some rooms for you agents if you need to spend some time away from the planet for any reason. And our men here," he indicated the two other humans that were with him, "can take you belongings directly to the rooms."

Mitch put up a hand. "Er, if we are not using the ship again, I could do with that. Agent Mitch Nifesta, and-" He waved at the 'Bolt, "-the Last Bolt. There is a large square box inside the first cabin on the right?"

A protocol droid wandered up.

"Oh look," Mitch coo'ed paternally, just low enough for the AI to hear, "a little friend for you. Do you want me to set up a play date?"

Bite me.

"And we'll have one of our droids here to escort you up to the Q'u Branch workshop we have on board. There you'll receive whatever disguises, gadgets and weaponry you'll need. And our Commander will meet you there as well." Onayim turned to look at the droid. It just stood there awaiting orders. Onayim looked back at the agents. "Is there anything you require? Did you have any questions?"

"Box? Cabin?" Mitch prompted. He glanced round the Diplomat, seeing that the hangar was sealed by an invisible magnetic shield, rather than a solid metal blast door. He did not know which he preferred.

Tag: All

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Tremor St'balis Pereriansa
    Flying Eyeball's Space Station

The briefing had been. . .informative. At least that was the only way he knew how to describe the occurances without stooping to verbal lows or ravaging a mainframes dictionary/thesaurus databases for seventy-thousand species.

Still, this was the organization that had recruited him. A fact he was now sure he would have nightmares about for the next decade, or however long it took until the war ended and his services were no longer necesarry plus half that number with the addition of another three to five for post traumatic sufferages that he was certain would occur.

So from him, silence had reigned supreme as he attempted to detach himself from the situations until such time that his imput was a must. And it seemed to work fairly well. Despite 'standing out' as the only member with visible horns upon his hairless red skinned head.

It was a silence he was moved only to break in a sigh at the agents continued quips despite the trip that he had hoped would of been a settling influence.

TAG: All

20. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    Tara Okeanos
    Flying Eyeball Space Station

Tara watched out the viewport as they approached the space station. The giant eyeball design wasn't exactly subtle, but at least it was upfront.

The journey hadn't been eventful and Tara was itching to get on with the mission. When they landed Tara sprung up and gathered her bag. She leaned up and stretched before making her way to the doorway after Pythia.

Tara looked around at the different ships, but drew her focus back to the man who had come to greet them.

The man extended his hand and gently held hers within his. "Yes, Ms. Rayya. We've been expecting you," the young dark-haired man said. "I'm Onayim Ekim, and welcome to the Flying Eyeball."

Tara wasn't so sure about announcing their presence like this, they were on a secret mission after all, but she smiled and nodded politely all the same. She didn't have any questions, so all that remained now was to head out to Q'u Branch.

TAG: any

OOC: Sorry about inactivity, I am still here, I've just had a bad weekend and few days.

21. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC:

Yes, Sithy. It's "Miyano" backward. (No relation to the Terminator game character.) I have a friend named Miyano, and both those characters were loosely based on him. :p

Glad to see you back, Mitth. Hope all is well with the CPU.

And don't worry Twinky. We all have those days. ;)

[b]IC: Onayim, Shasta, Rax[/b]
    [i]Docking Bay - space station[/i]

Hearing and understanding Agent Nifesta's concerns, Onayim said, "You don't have to stay here. But carrying your luggage with you to Nadiem may not be the best idea for an undercover agent. You're more than welcome to leave them here if you wish."

"Or aboard our own ship," Shasta said, adding her two-cents.

"You can do that too," Onayim confirmed.

"You can put this stuff back on our ship," Rax said, handing one of the Flying Eyeball men his duffel bag. The former bodyguard wanted to see what it felt like to have someone serve [i]him[/i] for a change. "So, we going to see Q'u Branch or what?" He was anxious to see the gadgets.

[b]TAG: agents on the space station...[/b]

22. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

The Zeltron remained somewhat at the back of the group, quiet and reserved. In truth, Ambaros was sorting through ideas, trying to work out how their plans would go. The others could handle the greetings, for now.

Truth be told, the diplomat was afraid, and already missing Zeltros. People might not understand so well there, given the culture, but they cared, and tried to be compassionate, even to one such as Ambaros, who had never quite fit in amongst fellow Zeltron peers.

Finally, something intruded upon the Zeltron's thoughts; being told that they should not carry luggage while undercover. Ambaros noted quietly, "Civilians carry luggage. Unless there are organisation marks on anyone's bags, it may be more suspicious to do without; that says, to me 'I don't plan to be here long, and I have contacts to supply my needs so I don't need to carry anything.'" Eyes a little downcast, Ambaros restrained a frown before it could become visible.

Few people enjoyed being hated, and among such volatile groups this seemed a possibility, for raising objections. I'm trying to keep the others alive, the blue-haired Agent thought sadly. How can I do that if I fear they will turn on me for pointing out logical matters I see? Ambaros was mentally measuring the distance to Nifesta, the quickest to anger of their group, and trying to work out if it would be possible to get out of the way in time if he lashed out.

Tag: Any

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Mitch Nifesta, Flying Eyeball hangar

Onayim said, "You don't have to stay here. But carrying your luggage with you to Nadiem may not be the best idea for an undercover agent. You're more than welcome to leave them here if you wish."

Mitch had no plans to take the box as far as the planet, but to Tiin's flagship. The information from Ewlla's parents indicated that the girl was stationed there, and he had planned to check in on her, and deliver the present to her personally. The rodian back at Headquarters had helped out by loading Venator deck plans onto the twi'lek's wrist-link.

Still, maintaining parallel objectives did not sit well with him, and he was looking for the right moment to discuss his personal agenda with the Mission Controller. If he didn't get lost, he figured twenty minutes, tops?

"Or aboard our own ship," Shasta said, adding her two-cents.

"You can do that too," Onayim confirmed.

"I will probably leave it on the ship then." Mitch decided. Hopefully he could arrange a handover once the mission was done. No point being in the same part of the cosmos as her, and not try to re-engage her.

"You can put this stuff back on our ship," Rax put in, handing one of the Flying Eyeball men his duffel bag. "So, we going to see Q'u Branch or what?"

Phunett, piped up from the back of the group, no doubt inadvertently reminding the God of Cops of his existence. "Civilians carry luggage."

No Sith, Sherl- Nifesta started to think, but the diplomat's next words stopped him.

"Unless there are organisation marks on anyone's bags, it may be more suspicious to do without; that says, to me 'I don't plan to be here long, and I have contacts to supply my needs so I don't need to carry anything.'"

Mitch turned to look down at the blue-haired Zeltron. Blue hair and pink skin, two colours that clashed like, well, like Force-wielding twi'leks and lute-players. But...

"I don't know about the 'contacts to supply' part, but the rest of that made a lot of sense." Mitch tried to convey a nurturing smile, but conceded that Ambaros might interpret the expression differently. "Good thinking, Agent," he nodded, "Good thinking,"

Tag: All

24. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya, Flying Eyeball Docking Bay

"I agree." Pythia smiled at Ambaros. "Good call, Agent Phunett."

Mentally, the analyst ran down the mission parameters and evaluated what she'd seen the other agents carrying. "Be advised, though- you might have to move quickly or even abandon what you're carrying. If your luggage doesn't fit within those requirements I'd suggest leaving it here along with anything that you feel is too precious to risk losing or that could identify you as something other than a fleeing civilian."

She turned back to Oyanim. "I'm sure our friends here can look after that stuff?"

Of course, as Mission Control Pythia would be staying on the station the whole time. It was a mixed feeling, being among these agents knowing that she was sending them into danger while remaining perfectly safe herself.

[TAG Nifesta, Ambaros, any]

25. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Onayim, Rax, Shasta
    Flying Eyeball

Rax listened to everything that was said. The other agents did make some good points about their belongings.

"I'm sure our friends here can look after that stuff?" Pyhtia asked.

"Of course," Onayim responded. "As I'm sure Mr. Etan told you in your mission briefing, we're here to help you in any way we can."

Rax liked hearing that. He decided to leave his stuff here after all.

"Alright," Shasta started, keeping her bag slung over her shoulder. "Shall we continue to Q'u Branch, then? I'm anxious to see what Q'u's cooked up for us this time." She cracked a smile.

"If you're all ready," the orange-plated protocol droid said in it's masculine-programmed voice, "please follow me." He began to head for the lift doors.

TAG: all...

OOC: Unless anybody wants to explore the space station, we can just zip ahead to Q'u Branch. (I can do that in my next post.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.