main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Light the night 2016

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by VoxDeamonicus, Feb 10, 2016.

1. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    Sorry I haven't been on in a long while. Busy with school and work. Right now, I don't know if I will do a team this year. It's difficult for me to be the only one trying to raise money. I highly highly appreciate Mika and his wife helping out with the yard sale, that's really awesome. But I really need more help in getting donations and stuff. Plus, at the walk this past year, I was the only one there. Which really sucks because they really enjoy having us there. So, for right now, I don't know. Most likely not going to do a team. I don't have the time and energy to do everything myself again.

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Thank you for posting this. I'm disappointed but I understand how much time and effort this takes for you. Sorry I haven't been a bigger help and I'm disappointed I haven't been able to attend the last couple of walks but they fell when other stuff was going on, I really enjoyed the walks I was able to make. I think the yard sale has been a big winner even with all the work you have to put into it. Maybe if you just wanted to focus on that one thing and let the rest go you could still get several hundred dollars for Light the Night and it wouldn't be too overwhelming. Just a thought.

Thanks for all the work you've done on this in the past.

VoxDeamonicus likes this.
  3. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Absolutely. Thank you Vox.

VoxDeamonicus likes this.
  4. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    I'm toying with it. Thinking about everything. Just have to see

5. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Just in case I got a save the date card from Light the Night for the walk being on Saturday Oct 1 this year.

6. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    Mika, will you be able to make it?

7. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    If you're going I can be there. It will be a little tight since I don't get off work until 4PM so I won't costume up, just a LGA Tshirt. But if you're not gonna be there I probably won't go either. What are your plans?

8. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    I'll be there. I get off at 4, I'll be there about 530-6. Generic Sith costume.

9. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Copy that. PM incoming.

10. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    Thank you Mika and Mrs Mika for coming out tonight!

Yoda_Jammies likes this.
  11. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Great to see you and spend some time in your company, its been too long.