main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightside FFC Temple (V3.0)

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Ginger_Jedi, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Congrats sis on completed Zelda!

I'm off to go to a BBQ for a bit. Be back later!

2. Wolverine

Wolverine Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 1999
    Does he write novels Arwen?

Have fun Angel. :)

The show was fine. insane really....those guys are so funny and so wierd.

Will miss you Ginger. But I already said that ;)

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Gonna miss ya Ginger.

How is everyone doing this wonderfull sunday?

Not much going on over this way, hopefully the rest of you are having better days

4. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Nope, my Dad doesn't write. He just owns several books. There are about 9 half bookselves doubled packed with novels. He's trying to have a record of all the books he owns.

Not with 10 000 men could he do this, it is folly! ;)

9 days until my sweet 16!

5. Wolverine

Dec 17, 1999
    Sounds like he's goten a few books over the years then. :p
    Doesn't he ever get rid of any of them?

Footloose is going to be really cool.
    We jsut finished rehersals on a number that will be so cool. It sucks that I'm cast as an adult. I won't get tp dance that much.... :(

6. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    hey guys. The BBQ was boring so I left early. WAY early. Like....3 hours early. :p

Arwen - my goodness! I wish I owned that many books!!! I would LOVE to have so many books to read. :) :D

jk88 How're you doing? good I hope. Life treating you okay?

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    My Dad? Get rid of novels? HA! I think not! But, it's all good because I'm working through them slowly lol

Footloose? Cool stuff! My school might be doing that as a musical, that or a paraody of 'the Princess and the Pea' called Once upon a Mattress. I'm not sure if I'll go for the cast or the pit band. Probably for the band because I don't have a fabulous voice and I can't dance at all

~8 days until my sweet 16!~

8. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Footloose? What exactly is that anyways? I've heard you and wolverine mention it and I'm confused.

Arwen - what kind of novels does your dad have? Anything good? :)

9. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    wow...Wolvie, you doing Footloose for a play?

Good movie.

Break a leg. :p

10. Wolverine

Dec 17, 1999
    We're doing footloose the musical. At first I wasn't that thrilled about it but now I really love it. :)

I'll tell you all about it angel. But I can't reply today. Too little time. sorry.

11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Ya, there's a lot of good stuff. He had a lot of sci-fi and fantasy novels, which is very cool. Lots of other stuff as well.

I really don't know the story behind footloose myself. I just know it's a musical. *waits for the Wolvie's explination*

12. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Alright Wolvie I'll wait for ya to come back and explain Footloose to me. :)

Arwen I've read just about every book in our house 2 or more times. I don't like my dads Westerns and my mom reads a lot of Anne Rule, and that stuff is kinda creepy to me. But all the other stuff I've read a lot. I need new books. :(

13. Wolverine

Dec 17, 1999
    ANGEL, I triedanswearing to the pm, but it said error lots of times and finally it said that I could'n send more than 5 pm's to one person. So you might have give copies or none...
    Let me know.

14. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Hello everybody, I know I haven't checked in for a while but RL is quite busy at the moment.

15. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Wolverine Yes, I got 5 copies of the same PM from you. :p I replied though. Thanks for explaining Footloose. It sounds like fun!

ObiAnne Hey there!!! Long time no see! Glad you could stop by, even if RL is tough. I know the feeling, my RL si going to get hectic in a couple of weeks. Try and stop by once in awhile and let us know you're still alive -k? :)

16. Wolverine

Dec 17, 1999
    Well....today there was another error.....so I tried over and over again until....well... [face_blush]

17. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Yeah, I noticed. I got another 5 PMs from you today Wolverine. You just trying to overfil my Pm box? :p

18. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    I request that all membesr who have not already seen my post at the JCC Lightside Thread please read and respond over there. Also please raed comments made by other members. This is something important to me that I think all members should read and respond to.

19. Wolverine

Dec 17, 1999
    Seems like everyone went over there now.

A good discusion. Needed, or we wouldn' ahve alsted much longer.

20. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Hey guys... I haven't posted here in a really long time I know, and I'm sorry about that... I've been a bit busy as of late and probably will be with school starting.

Also, I read over the questions/conversation in the JCC thread... I don't know that I have much to add to it, which is why I didn't take up space by replying, but I'm going to be thinking about all that...

21. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    TEH Wow! Long time no see!! I was just wondering about putting you on the MIA list! Its good to see you again! Are you going to be stopping by on a more regular basis?

22. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Obi Anne!!! :D [face_love]

*hugs Obi Anne*

Wolverine: Ooh, my mom and I love the movie "Footloose" with Kevin Bacon. [face_love] So I guess that means you can dance? :confused: [face_love]

23. Lady_Jedi26

Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Hey TEH good to see ya here. I know what you mean about RL some times it keeps you from keeping up with things online. School has started for quite a few people i talk to online i think. Not for me its only work. ;)

Some times i really do miss school. Strange isnt it?

24. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    LJ26: Yeah, I guess I can see how you could miss school after a while... (a long long while) :p It's something to do at least, and at times it can be interesting ;)

Angel: Yes, I do plan on coming around more often... I just kind of lost it for a while, kind of forgetting to look in here [face_blush] I plan on reading this often and posting as much as I can though!

25. Wolverine

Dec 17, 1999
    L_J_C, well, I'm not a great dancer, but I've been at it a couple of years now and I've had some jobs. I've been in big productions but had small roles. Always something.
    Lets see what hapens after school.
    I'm a much better actor and singer than I am a dancer.

But how good I am...we'll see in a year or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.