main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightside FFC Temple (V4.0)

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Angel5000, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002

[b] [hl=blue] [color=yellow]ANNOUNCMENT!!!!! [/b] [/hl] [/color]

[b]Congradulations [/b] goes out to [b]_Vengeance_[/b] for becoming or newest member of the Lightside. He is now a [b]Youngling [/b] of the [b]Hutt [/b] Clan [face_grin]

[hr]

Wow, would you look at that!!! Two new members within 24 hours hours, how awesome is that?? :) [face_silly]

[b]CONGRATS [/b] to both [b]Sam_Skywalker [/b] and [b]_Vengeance_ [/b] for becoming our newest members :)

Sorry I haven't been aroudn lately :( been tryign to do background checks as well as work.......not a good combo, LoL!!

[b]Congrats to Shadowsaw [/b] as well [face_grin]

2. TheWombat

TheWombat Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Yeah... we're definitely growing! Congrats and welcome to all our newest padawans and initiates.

I need to start thinking about getting a padawan...

3. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Congrats to our new Younglings!!! :)

SOrry I'm not stopping by this thread as often, life is busy when you're trying to study for college classes.

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Announcement: I JediFalcon am taking on Nyghtfrye as my padawan learner

5. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Just stopping by here...

Congrats Falcon! :D and congrats to all the new members etc :)

6. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Congrats to Falcon adn NyghtFyre!!

Here's a new "Weekly Question/Discussion" for this temple (will be posted in other temples tomorrow as this is my last post for the night and I forgot to include this in posts in other temples :) ).

What bonds/friendships have you made through the JC and the Lightside. How strong are these bonds/friendships and would you ever consider meeting these people in RL? Are these bonds/friendships important to you, or would it be possible to "Forget" that person really exists if you quit coming to the JC?

I just like this LONG thinking questions. My apologies :)

7. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    What bonds/friendships have you made through the JC and the Lightside. How strong are these bonds/friendships and would you ever consider meeting these people in RL? Are these bonds/friendships important to you, or would it be possible to "Forget" that person really exists if you quit coming to the JC?

Man, good question, LoL! Your right Angel , maybe too much thinking for me, LoL! 8-}

I've made quite a few friendships since joining the Lightside. Definitly some very close ones that will never be able to break no matter what. Take fo rinstance the very first JC'r I ever met, DM10 (DARTHMOM10), was scared out of my mind to meet her and time flies by so quickly, I realize I've known her for more then a year already. Her and I are best of friends, see eachother often(cause we live 15 minute apart) and hang out whenever we can. Have been through a lot together and have been there for eachother when time are rough.

I've also have flown and met a number of other JC'rs too, JediPrincessKas (Former Jedi Knight) as well as the beloved Angel5000 :D My bonds with the both of them have grown over the past year I have been with the Lightside and it continues to grow each and every day. My feelings for Angel has certainly grown, and I'm sure some of you that know us well, have come to realize that as well :) To a point to where it has surpassed just a simple friendship. A bond has most certainly grown between us :) Yes some of us at the JC and LS have our problems and not everyone will get along ALL the time, but thats what a firnedship is about, getting through the best of times as well as the hard times, and when you grow such bonds with people, you have a tendancy of wanting to get through with it, and can't see your life without them.

In all honesty, if I ever were to leave the JC, I don't see how I would able to stay away from this place or the LS in general. It woudl certainly be very very hard on me to do that and put it in the back of mind...if I even colud to begin with. My bonds with the members of the JC and the LS have certainly grown over time and they've become some of the most important friendship of my life. I intend to keep these friends for the rest of my life.

8. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    I should probably asnwer my own qusetion, eh?

I have made quite a few bonds through the JC, primarily through the LS but there are one or two friendships I have made that are not LS related.

Not too long ago ObiHC flew up to visit me, and I plan on meeting Dm10 and several other LSers in person sometime.

There are many people I have become very close to and talk to on a very regular, almsot day-to-day basis, primarily ObiHC, DM10, Kas, Ginger and Laura. As well as many other friendships. I don't think it would be possible for me at all to forget the bonds I have made with these people, espcially not ObiHC for that has escalated beyong friendship.

If I was to leave the JC and the LS it would probably tear me apart, not having the communication adn the contact with so many people that I love and care about.

9. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    OBIX1 has passed the the youngling missions and he is now a padawan congrats :)

10. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Congrats to OBIX1!!!

11. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    Hello, there. I'm just stopping by to say, "Hello, there." :D

Congrats to OBIX1! :)

And my answer to Angel's question can be found in the JCC thread. :)

12. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Wow, a new temple, it looks all shiny and new!!!!! :)

13. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    !!!!ANNOUNCMENT!!!!!

After taking a short leave of absence from the Lightside, to deal with the struggle of Real Life that we ALL know quite well, it is my pleasure to say...

[b]CONGRATS!!! [/b] to [b]SamakinSkywalker [/b], for making his long awaited return and taking his seat once again as our fellow [b]Jedi Knight [/b] of the Lightside!!! [face_grin]

Great to have you back!! :) We missed you!

[hr]

[b]Anne [/b]: It is certainly a pleasure to see you stopping by the temple :) I don't think I've actually gotten the plasure of speaking to you. It is certainly an honor to see you stoppign by :)

14. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    About time Samakin returned. ;)

15. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Congrats to Sam!!!

Obi_Anne wow!! Nice to see you! Stop by more often please! :)

16. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    So how is everyone doing this wonderful evening?? :)

I went to see The Texas Chainsaw Massacre the othe rnight and I must say, it certainly ranks up there as THE scariest movie I have ever seen. [face_shocked]

I'm not a big fan of horror movies because.........well, I'm a big wuss, but I LOVED it. I don't tink many scary movies this gay and age are scary at all, so this is certainly a BIG jump from what I was used to. Extremely graphic and gory, but AMAZING at the same time :) If you have a weak stomach, I suggest not watching this one, LoL! :)

17. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Congratulations to everyone! :D

Now I've got some good news! :D

ANNOUNCEMENT

Master_Jacen is now a Youngling in the Bear Clan! :) Congratulations!!! :D

God bless!

-Malz

18. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002

!!!!ANNOUNCMENT!!!!!

[b]CONGRATS!!!! [/b] to [b]Eugene_Meltsner_AIO [/b] for becoming our newest [b]Youngling[/b] of the Lightside, belonging to the [b]Bear Clan [/b]!!!

Welcome BACK to the Lightside!! [face_grin]

[hr]

19. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Congratulations and welcome back Eugene! :D

How are y'all doing?

20. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Congrats to Eugene and Master_Jacen!!

Malz I'm doing alright. Just had to send my dad an email with a long explanation of what National Student Exchange is and why I might do it and why I didn't tell him earlier (my mom told him I might do it, even htoug hwe both agreed we should wait 'til I had information on it to tell my dad! Grr :mad: ) so this'll be interesting.

21. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Wow this is a quiet place :)

Quote Me Happy Game Two is up and running here If you wanna play, PM me and tell me who said the quote and where before midnight tonight JC time! :)

*sits and meditates*

22. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Okay I didn't mean to kill the place [face_blush]

"Quote Me Happy" Announcement!

The quote was:

"I've lost my Mojo!"

which is of course said by the one and only Austin Powers in the second movie (the full title of which I can't put here for obvious reasons :p)

Congrats to:

Cypher18
    Arwen-Jade_Kenobi
    jadesaber2
    Malz4JESUS
    Tobey-Wan
    and
    JediFalcon

on getting through to the next round!

Round 2 will be up Monday! :D

23. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Congrats to those members continuing in the Quote Me Happy game.

Ginger Yeah, it is pretty quiet here. This Temple gets teh least amount of activity.

24. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I like the quiet sis :) It's a good place to come and chill out from the hectic JCC Temple ;)

25. FalconsCurse

FalconsCurse Jedi Master star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    indeed it is Ginger

You all have been cursed [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.