main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Limited Edition "Dressing a Galaxy" Disc Images

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Dorme, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Dorme

Dorme Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 2001
    Hey everyone!
    I finally got to check out Dressing a Galaxy thanks to my local library- yay! However I noticed in the back there is a "Costume Index" of thumbnail images I wish I was able to see larger versions of…

[​IMG]

From what I understand, there were two versions of the book made- one which was mass produced, another which was Limited Edition. I read that the Limited Edition version came with a bonus disc as well as more pages of images within the book.

For those of you who have purchased this- I was wondering if the disc or additional pages in the Limited Edition have larger versions of these "Costume Index" pictures! I'm specifically trying to get the images of the Handmaidens, some of which are really rare images I've never seen before in high quality (Not on websites like Fit For A Queen or Padawan's Guide or Royal Handmaiden Society, for instance).

Does anyone own this Limited Ed "deluxe" version of this book/disc and can tell me if they have access to these images?? I would really love to get my hands on them! Any info or help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks :)