main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Lines or actions that could have ended the saga

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Darth Weavile, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Martoto77

Martoto77 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 6, 2016
    "He's my brother... Anyway the Emperor is dead. And so, the stories ends here. Because if any enemy that's comparable with the Sith and the Imperialsts should emerge and cause a threat worth telling a story about, then it will have made the story so far pointless or something. Somehow. "

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  2. Lt. Hija

Lt. Hija Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2015
    You are right, close to the end of Chapter 8: Han is sceptical at first (that government is gone) but then Luke suggests Leia might be the legal heir to all Alderaanian assets elsewhere.

Kenneth Morgan likes this.
  3. ImpreciseStormtrooper

ImpreciseStormtrooper Jedi Master star 3

Jan 8, 2016
    Imperial Officer: The death star plans ARE in the main computer.

Vader: Really? Cool. Kill everyone. Beers on me at TGI Fridays.

4. Kenneth Morgan

Kenneth Morgan Chosen One star 5

May 27, 1999
    GALEN ERSO: Jyn, this is your father speaking. They captured me and forced me to work on the Death Star project. I had to resist, but I couldn't do anything big, for fear they'd just undo my plans and kill me. So, I came up with something so small, so seemingly insignificant, that they'd never find it. I planned to put in a small thermal exhaust port that would lead to the main reactor system, making it vulnerable to attack. But I decided that it was too risky and complicated. So, I just switched the labels between the firing switch on the Superlaser, and the self-destruct trigger. So, the first time they try to fire it...
    (Huge explosion just above the atmosphere of Jedha.)
    GALEN ERSO:...it'll blow up. I love you very much. May the Force be with you.

5. Kenneth Morgan

May 27, 1999
    (In the hangar on Naboo, doors open revealing Darth Maul standing alone on the other side.)
    QUI-GON: We'll handle this.
    PANAKA: No need. Fire!
    (Every soldier opens fire. Maul is eventually hit fatally.)
    QUI-GON: Thanks.
    PANAKA: You're welcome. Let's go!

Eternal_Jedi and Hypatia like this.
  6. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Yoda asks Palpatine for blood work.

7. CaptainEO

CaptainEO Jedi Grand Master star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    VADER: "Where are those plans you intercepted?"
    LEIA: "I hid them in an Artoo unit and sent it to Tatooine to give them to Obi Wan Kenobi"

Lulu Mars likes this.
  8. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    DOOKU: Hundreds of senators are now under the influence of a Sith Lord called Sheev Palpatine.

9. Martoto77

Aug 6, 2016

"Sheev" Palpatine? I wonder if he means old Chancellor Palpatine?

10. Kenneth Morgan

May 27, 1999
    "Here's a HoloNet News update: In the wake of allegations of vote buying and vote tampering by the Trade Federation, Senator Palpatine's election as Supreme Chancellor has been placed on judicial hold, pending a full investigation by the Republic's Division of Justice. Until that investigation is concluded, which unnamed sources have said could take years, Supreme Chancellor Vallorum will remain in office. Turning to tonight's Smashball scores..."

11. Martoto77

Aug 6, 2016
    Luke: You can call me Luke.

C-3PO: I see, Sir Luke...(Artoo beeps)..what's that?

(Artoo produces many beeps)

C-3PO : It seems that Artoo here recalls that former Jedi Anakin Skywalker came from this planet. He then helped to end democracy in the Republic around the same time that all the Jedi were murdered, before choking his pregnant wife and then apparently being killed in a duel by his friend Obi Wan Kenobi. Before she die, his wife bore him a daughter named Leia and a son called Luke. Luke was sent to live with his step-uncle on this godforsaken planet while Leia was raised by royalty on Alderann.

Luke: (!)

12. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    "There's one. Set for kill."

Lt. Hija and Sarge like this.
  13. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Luke (to Kenobi): Nah, I dont think I want to go with you and learn the ways of the force. Thats so old school.

darklordoftech likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I will not finish what you started.

Shaak Ti and darklordoftech like this.
  15. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Luke (To Vader): Know what Dad, I will join you so that we can rule the galaxy together.

Shaak Ti and darklordoftech like this.
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Rey:sure I will join you.

darklordoftech likes this.
  17. Kenneth Morgan

May 27, 1999
    "Master Yoda? Master Kenobi? Hello, I'm from the Division of Youth and Family Services. I need to speak to you regarding the children of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala. You realize, of course, that arranging an adoption without the consent of the next of kin, and without consulting with DYFS, is a very serious crime. I'm afraid the children will have to be placed in temporary DYFS custody until the matter is settled. And these officers have a warrant for your arrest."

Shaak Ti and Hypatia like this.
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It’s over Anakin I have the high ground.

I see that so I will say that this duel is concluded.

19. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Qui-Gon: Your mother loves you. We'll return when you're 18.

When Anakin is 18, Obi-Wan returns, but decides that Anakin is too power-hungry to be trained.

Shaak Ti likes this.
  20. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    QUI-GON: I'll come by your shop later on so you can release the boy.

WATTO: You can't have him! It wasn't a fair bet. *pushes button on detonator*

21. JediMasterSven

JediMasterSven Jedi Master star 3

Apr 21, 2014
    As Luke heads to Ben Solo's room that fateful night...

Obi-Wan: Luke, Luke.

Luke turns see the Force Ghost trio of Obi-Wan, Yoda and Anakin behind him.

Obi-Wan: Don't do this, Luke. You and your nephew stand on a dangerous precipice. The slightest error could set him off.

Yoda; Yes, listen to Obi-Wan, you must. Talk to your nephew in the morning, like a normal person, you should.

Anakin (smirks): I'm just here because your mom wants to know if you'll ever settled down with that cute red head and give us more grandchildren. She doesn't want the only one to be a borderline nutcase.

Ben comes out of his room, sees Luke talking to the Force Ghosts and notices his grandfather. Anakin's Force ghost sets him straight on everything, and Ben doesn't go evil.

Shaak Ti, Darth Dnej and Hypatia like this.
  22. Kenneth Morgan

May 27, 1999
    "Master Yoda? Yeah, this is Jerry from the Motor Pool. Sorry, but that ship you wanted for Master Jinn and Padawan Kenobi isn't available. The hyperdrive needs a new thermostat and the retro system needs a total overhaul. It'll take at least a week to get the parts, plus most of my guys are down with the Hosnian Flu. Getting another ship won't work, either. The ones that aren't out on jobs have been recalled by Incom to replace the inertial damping regulators. Unless your guys grab a commercial flight, they ain't getting to Naboo before the end of the month. To be blunt, this is what you get when you don't pull in for regular maintenance. Like they say, you can pay me now, or pay me later."

23. Eternal_Jedi

Eternal_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 12, 2001
    "You don't need to see his identification."

"Uh, yes I do, old man."

"These aren't the droids you're looking for."

"Of course they are. You and the kid are both under arrest."

24. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Emperor Palpatine (To Vader) - Uh, Before heading over to Yavin, has the construction crew reinforced the thermal exhaust port?

Vader: We did, my Master. Covered it up with reinforced steel and shielding. Also used the contractor who had the best ratings on Galactic Yelp.

Shaak Ti and Darth Dnej like this.
  25. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    "I am going to end this-once and for all!"

"Alright, Master Windu-go ahead."

I have a feeling that one may have been used before........long ago...[face_thinking]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018