main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON London Rogues: Not for profit group

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lord_Robert, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Brandon brought up a good point that we need a person with the tittle group head.

I looked back in this form and agree because Youngniagera pointed out when this form started that the FFCP is not always the head of the group. Also with the registration of the Nfpg we need 3 elect's to run it. We should have this done before the May 18th event so that when people ask who is the head of the group we will have one.

So Lets get the ball rolling. We need 3 people over 18 to run for office one of them has to be the CEO. So when you put you name in, state if you want to be the CEO. We have 9 members that come out for meetings and on the board. So we have to have them vote. They are:
    Reballaka
    Lord_Robert.......voted
    Dalesabers
    lil-godess-girl
    Andrew-Fett.......voted
    Darth-Sniklefritz
    Misstress-Kay
    darthsolvo
    Tarlynn

Remember this has nothing to do with FFCP Janet has been the FFCP for as long as I hve been here and there is no need to change that unless she wants to. The CEO or head can be noted on fanforce.

Janet you may want to contact the RSA to inform them of the election and out come.

2. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    I will run for CEO.

And yes vote for myself.

3. Andre-Fett

Andre-Fett Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2006
    hey all, I"m back in the baords I'm running for CEO
    I have a lot of a idaes and I want to do them. "vote for me"
    you all know I"m the host of late night with andre-fett

ps some time this week late night with andre-fett will be back
    12:00 is the time ill be on the the fourms wanting to talk to the any one that come's on

f.y.i I andre-fett vote for andre-fett

ttfn

4. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    Count me out. Politics is not my forte nor is it something i'm interested in.

5. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    That's funny because you've been doing it already with this party.

6. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I'd like to run as well, and for Vice President... or something to that effect. I have been the CR for two years, and highly involved in this group since a few months after it started. I have a lot of contacts on the boards, as well as the Rebel Legion. As CEO and CR need not be the same position, this would give two people an opportunity for authority, and as a team, I think I can work well with others to form new ideas for events and work out any problems that may occur.

I also have experiance running groups and/or being on the executive for PYPS and CGIT, Christian organizations I have been involved in. I have learned through these experiances that more than one person is needed for an event or organization to run smoothly and to keep them from stagnating.

I really beleive elections should be held through secret ballot however. I would suggest that at our next meeting, we hold a formal election. This will keep people from being swayed by how others are voting, and prevent bad feelings.

7. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    That's a good idea. can we get everyone to gether.

8. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Just a reminder that with that cancilation of the laser quest we are having a meeting instead. This is a good time for the elections. We are getting out in the puplic more and we need to be able to say who is who.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.