main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Look who was in Detroit this past Sunday...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BlastyTrooper, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlastyTrooper

BlastyTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2003
    http://blastylava.com/Gallery/LionsTrooper/index.htm

It's the Bengals Trooper! We were both at the Lions/Bengals game. Somehow he managed front row seats. His name is Jeff and funny thing is he's didn't seem to be a Star Wars fan.

I went over to his section at halftime. He mentioned how he was the first trooper to on Monday Night Football. (Might be true, but the Giants and Colts have had troopers longer). He said I should paint my armor. I told him I could still do Star Wars events with mine and he just kind of gave me a look- the kind most people give about our hobby. We were together for less than 5 minutes. I'm guessing he had to go to bathroom and make sure he was back in his seat to try to get on t.v. :rolleyes:

I missed the whole 3rd quarter getting my picture taken fans and handing out my trading cards to kids. :) Which was much more enjoyable than watching the Lions play.

And yes, that's a blasty pigeon I caught in the 5th picture. For the record, that's two pigeons I've caught tailgating. [face_chicken]

As for the playoffs: "Good luck, you're gonna need it." ;)

Blasty the Lions Trooper [face_dancing]

2. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    That's cool. It looked like a blast. And you're right the Bengals will need some good luck in the playoffs. I'm hoping they pull through to the Super Bowl.

3. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Hey, you never know, stranger things have happened.

4. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    Things like the Michael Jackson aquittal

5. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    We sould try to find that guy and see if he would rather let one of us do that for the Bengals. From the story, it didnt sound like he was enjoying it too much.

6. True_Killer

True_Killer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2005
    Here is me with the Stormtroper guy at the Bengals and Texans game earlier this year, i always talk to him, really cool guy.[image=http://myspace-659.vo.llnwd.net/00279/95/66/279526659_l.jpg]

7. CINCYFAN

CINCYFAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    This guy owns a bar locally (in Western Hills I think) and isn't even a SW fan. He got the armor from somebody, a friend or someone who was getting rid of it, and did all this to it. There is also a Vader with a Bengals "B" logo on his helmet on the front that I've seen around. Bengal trooper now has his own segment on the scoreboard here in Cincy and they play the Imperial March while they show it. The fans go CRAAAZY every time he's on the scoreboard TV.

8. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    Who Dey!! The Bengals are going to the Super Bowl!

9. CINCYFAN

Apr 10, 2005
    Whoah! Easy now, I'm a big fan, but they have a tough road ahead for a Super Bowl run. Let's just let get this first one here in Cincy. Just like Marvin wants it "one game at a time". Don't get me wrong, they could go that far, but I just want to see them beat Pitt at home before we start talking Super Bowl.

10. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    The wheels on THE BUS go round and round, round and round, round and round. The wheels on THE BUS go round and round all over Cincinnati! [face_whistling]

11. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
  12. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Superbowl, huh? [face_thinking]

13. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    they don't call them the "Bungles" for nothing

14. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Lol, actually, I think the "Bungles" label went out when Marvin Lewis was hired. First good thing they had done in a long time.

15. CINCYFAN

Apr 10, 2005
    Yeah, the only people who still call them that don't know what the hell they're talking about.

16. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    never said I did.... :p

17. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Are you guys still talking about the Bungles?! Are you kidding me?! The Championship games are here people! Get past your gimpy QB issues and get ready for what is basically the Super Bowl this weekend...The AFC Championship! Whichever team wins this game...Pittsburgh or Denver...Will win the Super Bowl!

18. CINCYFAN

Apr 10, 2005
    Are you kidding me? Someone has to actually be able to keep up with Steve Smith for 4 quarters for Carolina not to win it all. If they match him, then Proehl gets the ball. Carolina gets it this year.

19. Cyke

Cyke Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2004
    For those asking about the Vader/Bengal fan:
    [image=http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7323/snap00182co.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.