main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for a Science Fiction and Fantasy Reviewer

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Jedi_Frodo_Baggins, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Frodo_Baggins

Jedi_Frodo_Baggins Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Hi everyone!

Late last year a friend of mine and I decided to start a blog reviewing current science fiction and television shows and movies. We'd both been into the genre since we were kids and already reviewed basically everything to all our friends anyways so we made the step up to sharing it with the rest of the internet. Unfortunately he's had to all but drop out leaving me with more shows I want to review but not enough time to do it in (my real, paying job takes up too much time :p ). Anyways I know a lot of you are fans of many shows in the genre and I was wondering if anyone might be interested in becoming a reviewer.

So far I've been reviewing Stargate Universe, V, Sanctuary, Warehouse 13 and Merlin. Another friend of mine has also been reviewing Fringe.

Some of the shows I've been aspiring to do are Eureka, Being Human, Legend of the Seeker and Caprica (and Doctor Who when it starts up again) but I just haven't had the time yet. So if you watch any of these shows or some others you think would be good or even some movies and you're interested please let me know. It would be great if you could write a sample review for some show or movie of your choice (whether you hated it or loved it or something in between).

I'm generally looking for someone with a similar writing style to myself (but I'm open minded) so if you want to see previous reviews and what you'd be getting into, you can find the website here: Our Side of the Universe

Thanks!! :)

2. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    You know, if you want to actually make money watching television, why not sign up here

I've been writing for Suite 101 for over a year. Its a good gig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.