main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    I have never heard of that fic, but I want to read it too, now. It sounds great. Hopefully someone will find it...

If you think it's at ff.net, then do you have any idea of rating/genre/characters (probably Luke and Anakin) or when it waslast updated or when it was published? Even a vague idea helps... Since you can search by those things on ff.net, you can narrow down the fics.

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  3. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    You found it? Cool! I spent over an hour looking for it last night, but it got to be 2 am and I was falling asleep looking for it so I gave up. Thanks a lot (even though I wasn't the original one who asked for it)...

4. Fisto89

Fisto89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2005
    I remember reading a farce screenplay of AOTC, I think called "Attack of the Clowns" about a year ago, but then it disappeared, and I've tried searching for it, but it doesn't appear...

Also, I remember someone wrote a series of Jedi Purge stories-there was one where children were dreaming of a "Shadow Man", or something to that extent, and another where Kit Fisto spoke with someone (Padme?) and a third where a senator was trying to get rid of Palpatine.

If anyone has any knowledge on either of these, that would be very helpful!

5. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    Fisto, I think I might have seen Attack of the Clowns mentioned somewhere to day, let me go see if I can find it..

Edit: Wasn't it. Sorry... But I will keep an eye out for it.

6. Fisto89

Fisto89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2005
    Thanks, Alethia. :)

7. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I started this thread sometime ago and lost it. I've very happy to have find it.

I'm looking for any Anakin/Padme fics where he either doesn't turn into Vader or hasn't yet.

Thanks to anyone who takes to recommend some.

8. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    Ooh...something I can help out with.

Want links?

The Life Unlived by Darth Lauren.

Stolen Moments by Felsgoddess.

A Lesson in Love

Here are some and I can definitely find more. These were just the first three I came across in Saga that seemed to fit the bill.

Do you want longer fics or shorter ones? Finished vs unfinished? Old vs new?

Jen (hansgirl) and I are always swapping fics, because she really likes lightside A/P and so I'm always looking for her as well and I'll send them here too, if you want. I'm just not sure if you want them all or not.

And do you want ones from fanfiction.net too?

9. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Jacen, you rock! :) You know, I thought the author's name had Ladybird or something like that in it, but then I thought I was going crazy. :p Thanks so much for finding it!

Shaindl

10. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    I'm looking for any Anakin/Padme fic with lightside ending or just lightside. Offsite links are fine with me. As for unfinished story as long as there isn't a big cliffhanger there fine too.

11. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    okay, then I definitely have some more for you. I just have to look up the links.

12. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Jeditheskyisblue, if you want to read lightside Anakin/Padme then try The Skywalker Prophecy Trilogy by Darth_Lex.

...links are in his bio ;)

13. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    The story I've looking for has been driving me crazy. I know I left feedback for it and I can't find it and I've been searching for the last two days.

Okay it takes place before ESB Vader captured Han and Chewie he let Chewie go so he could give Luke a note telling him he was his Father and if he came Vader would like Han go.

Leia tags along when Luke tells her about the note and that Vader said he was his Father she locks herself into Han cabin a day or so later she tells Luke she's sorry and he can't help who his Father is and that Vader is most likely lying anyway.

The planet Vader picked as the drop off as some weird alien that turns into smoke then gets people Vader didn't know this and him and Han almost get eaten then he has to help save Luke, Leia and the others.

So if anyone knows the name of this fic please let me know.

14. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
  15. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    Lunetta's right about the fic.

And I'm sorry for not searching out any more fics for you lately- I've been so busy that I haven't had the time. But I will get around to it sometime...

16. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    Right now I banging my head with my hand I have been reading Birthright forever and I can't believe I forgot the beinning of it lol. No lying here people I'm still reading Birthright I check it everyday for updates and I forget the beginning how can one forget the start of their favorite Skywalker family WIP? lol

All I can say is I've been reading way to many fics if I can't remember the beginning of some lol.

17. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    Oh, that happens to me all the time... but I usually find them again, luckily... Plus that's what this thread is here for.

And I still need to look up some fics for you- there are some great ones on fanfiction.net.

18. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    A few years ago I was reading a fic where Anakin didn't turn and he had I think four or five kids with Padme only she was killed when a bomb went off.

Then there was AU Vader who came and kidnapped Luke & Leia. So Anakin had to go and get them back and ran into the Padme there who didn't have any children.

Does anyone remember this story. I know the summary is bad but that's about all I can remember of the fic.

19. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    I remember the author. It was Julie. I cant think of the name of the story though. I'm pretty sure its somewhere on the boards, not on ff.net though. The search function failed again.

20. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001

I'm not sure if it is the 'The If I Don't Catch You Series' are not that Julie wrote. But I do remember the site I find at that time did have that series on it.

I just ran across some of the 'The If I Don't Catch You Series' but it stopped at the part where Anakin and Padme decided to get married.

So if anyone knows of a series where Anakin doesn't go dark and has kids with Padme and she gets killed in a bombing and a AU Vader kidnaps Luke and Leia then Anakin comes and rescue them and that Au Padme comes home with him let me know.

21. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    I sort of remember a fic that sounded like that, but I don't remember Padmé being dead. It was an AU, where the Council wouldn't train Anakin so he ran off and they found him a few years later and finally decided to train him, I think. And he and Padmé got together and got married and I know there was some journey to an AU where Vader existed and they met up or something. I'll have to read it again and see if it fits- there were four stories, I think. I don't remember who wrote them, though.

22. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    Alethia Do you have url for the stories you're thinking of? I would like to read them myself and see if perhaps I got it wrong it's been so long since I've read the story I'm looking for but I pretty sure I'm not lol.

23. Darth_Grievious

Darth_Grievious Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    Hey does anyone have the second volume of the clone wars cartoon serious cause I can't wait to get it.

24. Alethia

Feb 13, 2005
    Alethia Do you have url for the stories you're thinking of? I would like to read them myself and see if perhaps I got it wrong it's been so long since I've read the story I'm looking for but I pretty sure I'm not lol.

Slight problem...the link is at home, I'm at school and I'm leaving for a few days. But I can glance around now. I know that it was not only at ff.net, but on another site.

25. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Hmmm, Anakin/Padme fics huh, Jeditheskyisblue, with happy endings where he doesn't go dark?

I wrote a couple of those before Ep 2 came out... it's in the classic boards... Maybe I should re-post them in the appropriate era. They're locked, though.

I Need You & Hide Your Love Away

And

The Ties That Bind

Hope they help!