main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Gaming Looking for high-res versions of Shadows of the Empire still cutscenes

Discussion in 'Community' started by TofuJedi, Dec 27, 2020.

1. TofuJedi

TofuJedi Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 30, 2020
    Anyone know where I might find those? I kind of want to get one framed.

Edit: And by high-res, I mean does the original art exist somewhere, before it was recreated in the game's engine?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  2. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
  3. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    I don’t see much thread activity for that game in this forum, so it’s unlikely anyone here can help. I suggest you try contacting the game publisher. A quick search tells you LucasArts made the game, Bantam Books the book, and Dark Horse the comic.

I’ll leave this thread open for a bit on the off chance someone here knows more, but if not, I’ll be locking it later today. Best of luck.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Not sure if any of this was for the video game as I never played it but you can give it a go:

https://www.spiderwebart.com/products.asp?subcatagory=Shadows of the Empire

And this site has some promo art and screenshots:
    https://www.mobygames.com/game/star-wars-shadows-of-the-empire/promo/promoImageId,94993/

Also found this on ebay UK.. (note-auction has nothing to do with me).

There was also a tie-in book that looked at the whole project - Secrets of Shadows of the Empire. I have it around here somewhere..

Probably not what you're looking for but that's the best I could do with Google.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
    TofuJedi likes this.
  5. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    You’re going to need to download the latest video card.

heels1785 likes this.
  6. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    Maybe try googling "Shadows of the Empire art". Plenty of images come up.

I don't know what's out there in terms of what's for sale. Although, you could always take an image, and then find an independent printer on etsy who can print it out for you as a poster or canvas. I've done that before with animation art for a specific show I like.