main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Looking for Information on Bastion and local space.

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by oma_yksilo, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oma_yksilo

oma_yksilo Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2009
    Greetings, one and all,

Hopefully someone will be able to help me. I figure this would be the best place to ask for info, given the usual high level of knowledge help by people who role-play in the Star Wars universe.

I am in need of information on the Sartinaynian System for an RP I am working. The system is perhaps better known as the home for Bastion.

I've scoured around looking for information on the number of planets and moons found in the system. Alas, I have found none. I ran a few keyword searches on these forums and didn't come up with anything. If I have in fact missed a potential answer, many apologises.

All I do know is that the system has a planet (Bastion) which has a moon and that she also has a gas giant, which has a set of rings and an undisclosed number of moons.

While that does sound like a lot already, I am always striving to have as much information as possible. So if anyone has any sort of inclination on information for the system, I would be very much obliged! :)

Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.