main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for Jedi Knights around London!

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Septimus_Helmheid, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Septimus_Helmheid

Septimus_Helmheid Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2007
    Hi everyone, I'm new around, and for some time I think that I really believe in the Force!
    I'm looking for people who take the Force as a religion to form a jedi organisation.
    I take it seriously, no jokers please. BTW: Is it true that there are Jedi and Sith warriors fighting eachother seriously?????

2. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    Hi Septimus,

Yes it is actually true there are jedi and sith out there fighting battles, its appeared on american news channels here and there that people who use the jedi and indeed sith ideals as a life guide, do actually come to blows but not as often as you may think.

And concerning your idea of a jedi organisation, i dont think it would be a bad idea, especially if you have a group of people who's only goal is betterment and following ideals built of the jedi code and lessons ect. However when it comes to using force push and ect i wouldnt get your hopes uo for the impossible. And i dont think you will be alone i happen to know people in different jedi sects who use "the force prophecy" as its been deemed as their religion to improve their lives.

I wish you all the luck for the future and it will be interesting to see what you can make from this

3. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    NJO FTW.

All the perks, but you get to love :D

4. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    hey,youngling... you shouldn't know about that stuff!
    not til you're over eighteen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.