main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking For Star Wars Themed Bands or DJ's

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Obi Wan Cannoli, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Obi Wan Cannoli

Obi Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2019
    Hello, A delicious pastry here. I have a task I've been trying to accomplish for a few weeks now and I wondered if the Force.com social forums would be able to help me. I manage a live music/club venue way up in the state of Maine in the United States. May the 4th is on a Saturday this year and I am trying to put together a killer Star Wars party for the club, but I'm having the hardest time finding the appropriate entertainment. I was hoping to find a Star Wars themed band or DJ. Like a group of people who dress up and play music or a DJ that wears a stormtrooper mask or something. I figure with the popularity of Star Wars weddings I would at least find a DJ. I am having next to zero luck with google searching and am going to move on to different ideas if I can't find the right entertainment. I figured I would give the community here a shot and see if anyone knows anybody that can help me. Another hurdle is preferably this band needs to be close to the New England area. I have a budget to pay, but not enough to fly a band across the country.

Thank you to anyone who is able to help me,

- - Cannoli

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could try contacting the New England Garrison of the 501st. They might have a member or know of someone in the area.