main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Looking for SWTOR maps?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by ScooterTheGreat, Apr 25, 2016.

1. ScooterTheGreat

ScooterTheGreat Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2016
    I'll cut straight to the chase. I'm organising some maps for an Age of Rebellion game, and my game is set first in the city of Sobrik, where there is now a rebel base/safe haven. They "leave" (that's all I will say), and take up residence in Kaas City (albeit a grittier, run-down Kaas City). However, I don't play TOR, and, as a Mac user, it would be much easier if someone would provide me with the maps I require.

I require:
    - a map of Sobrik
    - a map of Imperial HQ, Balmorra
    - I don't know what other buildings you can access in Sobrik, but maybe one or two of those?
    - a map of Kaas City (preferably annotated, I've seen gameplay but it's hard to follow maps when the character moves around so often and the player doesn't keep track)
    - a map of Imperial Citadel (which I'll assume contains the Sith Sanctum and blah blah)
    - some of the surrounding buildings? I'll assume something like the Imperial Intelligence HQ has been destroyed, but other buildings that are accessible I'd like maps to

Could someone please get me these maps? If not, could you send me in the direction of someone who has these?

Thanks in advance,
    Scooter