main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking For Welshguy

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Master--Kenobi, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm going to see the bank on Monday, and probably the Police after. I've been racking my brains to try and think if I did write a cheque for that much money, but the only thing i've bought that it could have gone towards is my car, and I paid cash for that.

I mean, we're not talking a few quid here, that I would probably forget about, we're talking nearly a grand. :(

I'm leaning towards "interception by postman" as the cause of my financial difficulties right now, but who knows. The real bummer is that I was going to but a new hard drive and all the bits and bobs that go with it to get back online properly this month, but now i'm going to be grasping for pennies until this is sorted out.

As for Yoda?? I have no idea whats going on there. If he hasn't arrived in France and hasn't come back here, then where the hell is he???

Hmmmm, I know where he is....

He's sitting on a beach in Monte Carlo, drinking Jawa Juice and sunning himself!!

ON MY MONEY!!

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Your guess is as good as mine on Yoda. :(

Welshguy, do you still have the receit? Is it at all possible that, if you go back to the post office, that they can pull up the sale again to see if they can find the tracking number?

(On a different note, the website is now up in German and Spanish as well).

3. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    OK now that's going too far!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Welshguy...hope everything works out ok :(

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Isn't there a technical forum on Communications or somewhere that you can ask about Win95 not accessing this site?

5. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    So, how long before I have to renounce my Welshness, give up my honourary flock of sheep, and return back to the North? Are you nearly ready for your grand re-entrance yet boss?

6. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Sadly not. I was going to buy a new hard drive(s) this month, but owing to certain financial suprises, that is not possible.

I still haven't had my copied cheques back from the bank, if the don't get to me by Monday, i'm going to have to phone them again.

It's really gutting. I had all this stuff I wanted to buy this month, but with an empty bank account, it's kind of hard.

So hold station for now TaffBolton. I shall (with a bit of luck) get things sorted in a week or two, and when I make my grand re-entrance, trust me, you'll know about it.

[face_devil]

7. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Well, I'll keep my fingers and my cat's paws crossed that your bank situation is sorted out asap dude, hold in there, I know I'd be fuming too!

8. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Did I tell you all what happened with my cheques?

Turns out my father has been using it for around a year.

He's been paying for his car insurance and medical bills with it too!!

Still, at least I know I can get it back with the miminum of fuss.

Plus, i've put the money to good use.

Guess I should post a thread as to what that good use is. [face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.