main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking to read a post-ROTJ that uses *elements from Disney, that is _N N O O T T_ Disney

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hernalt, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hernalt

Hernalt Force Ghost star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    I would like to get a recommendation to a fan fic that takes place post ROTJ...

It can occur anywhere between ROTJ and the events purported to have happened 30 years after ROTJ..

It should reflect, account for, and explain discrepancy from, the last known course and heading of the OT3 in ROTJ SE 1997... (Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.)

It should use elements from Disney that have by now received indelibly imprinted visual signatures. E.g., what Finn, Rey, Kylo look like.

I am just hoping to hear some title recommendations, and then mods please lock this.

Thank you

2. Oddly_Salacious

Oddly_Salacious Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    Have you visited The Prolific Writers' Index? You might search each page for keywords using CTRL+F.
    This will be an interesting subject to follow. The Mandalorian has had a positive impact on my friends and family. For me, it recalled Sergio Leone westerns. The high quality of the continuing storyline has made me reluctant to venture into this area as a writer, as have the feature films following Rey because of market saturation. But I will also watch for works that solve these riddles. Thanks for the idea!

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    There's also the handy dandy Looking For Fics thread over in the Resource. We use this forum for posting fan fiction, rather than discussion, so I am going to lock this thread now. But I hope that helps you find what you're looking for! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.