main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looks like things are hotting up a wee bit and what did you all think of that awesome trailer???

Discussion in 'Archive: South Africa' started by ZIG, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZIG

ZIG Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    I went all giddy when I saw it, goodness me - Anakin's eyes, Palpatine with saber, the space battle, mustafar... gave me goosebumps...

We only have to wait another 6 months or so... sigh...

2. OnlyOneKenobi

OnlyOneKenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    I watched it like 20 times, it's beyond cool!!!! I like that part where Anakin pins Obi-Wan down and pushes his saber blade down, wrestling with each other. And him choking Obi-Wan with the robot arm! And Palpatine with the lightsaber!!! And the Wookiees!! And the space ships!!! Mustafar!!!! Yoda fights again!!

3. ZIG

ZIG Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    Hey, nice to see you again, OnlyOne!

I don't know how many times I watched it, but I cranked up the volume really loud...

Now if only my monitor was as large as my speakers... ; p

Anyway, my girfriends folks are Star Wars fans and I impressed them a great deal by showing them that trailer...

Heh.

This is going to be THE Star Wars film.

4. OnlyOneKenobi

Jul 19, 2002
    I only managed to download it yesterday so none of my friends have seen it yet, one bud is coming over tonight and he's going to go nuts over it!

5. E3SA

E3SA Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2004
    I absolutely loved it also... ETV showed it on the night of release just an hour after the American release... then a guy in the other TFN forums was nice enough to give me his AOL usern/passw to check it out there.Recorded it off my screen with my cellphone video so I can watch it on the go! :p

J

6. OnlyOneKenobi

Jul 19, 2002
    Hehe I heard about it being on ETV but missed it, I was sooooo angry! Luckily I got it off the net later.

7. E3SA

E3SA Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2004
    Yeah, it's all over the place now which is cool. I'm holding thumbs for another teaser before the end of the year... Anyone got inside information?

8. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    I prefer to call it a teaser as opposed to a trailer

9. Ulrico

Ulrico Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2004
    ^^ Right on!

10. OnlyOneKenobi

Jul 19, 2002
    I saw it on the big screen, went to see Alexander... crap movie, cool trailer :)

11. Ob1_Solo

Ob1_Solo Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2005
    Is the teaser showing with Alexander?
    I've been dying to find out when/where Ican view it on the big screen.
    A-Whoo-Hoo, getting very excited.

12. OnlyOneKenobi

Jul 19, 2002
    Yes, the teaser is showing with Alexander, but was also supposed to be attached to the Incredibles, when I went to see the Incredibles, there was no Star Wars trailer, so don't go see a movie just hoping to see the SW trailer, it might not be shown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.