main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Lord Of The Rings Exhibition

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by HeverlontExanvernon, Mar 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeverlontExanvernon

HeverlontExanvernon Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Hello everyone~
    I have not posted any messages for a very long time... well, to start of, how did any of you (who went to the exhibition) find it?Was it nice?

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I've not watched but definitely interested. Say guys, do you think there'll be a good response if we had FFSG outing to view the exhibition together?

:)

3. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    who is free(which day? .... this sat?), but I might going this fri.

4. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Hey Ted, sorry to burst your bubble, but we've actually went to the exhibition on Wed as a FF. THE STUFF THERE IS SOOOOOO DAMN AWESOME !!! :D I only hate to say this... but they are very biased to the US. Only frodo's costume is there. Sam, Merry and Pippin's aren't there... Only Sam's back pack. They are also missing out on the misc. weapons.

5. HeverlontExanvernon

HeverlontExanvernon Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    I went there too...Pity I did not see you there Xeno. There have really nice suvourneirs(wrong spelling) and I like Arwen's dress.

6. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Xeno - Wow that's fast! Well it's ok, only an idea. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. I haven't caught it yet; heard from some it's not bad, but others say it's not worth the high price. Still, I may go check it out.

:)

7. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    The displays are good but very small area, not quiet what I thought that it would be a hugh exhibtion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.