main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Lord of the Rings Opening Day in theatres

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by synchroniz3r, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    well i'm sure u remember, it was at fort canning, starlight cinema's screening of epi1/2. of coz the pic was taken by our very own jedijean!

want me to post the other pics?

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Anyone gotten their LOTR:TTT VCDs/DVDs yet?

Check out what TORN fans had been sending in. :D
    TORN Fans & Their TTT DVD's!

Wonder if any of the photos are from Singapore. ?[face_plain]

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I bought the DVD last week, but took a long time to finally decide because I was thinking whether to hold out for the extended version at the end of the year..

But since my bro wanted to watch it now, I guess I just got overwhelmed by temptation :D

4. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Can anyone lend me 200 bucks?? (serious here)

5. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Yazid needs 200 bucks to get his Evenstar for someone special.

6. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    woah! tell the whole world then Xeno...

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Get the Rubies one instead lah! ;)

8. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Yar lor, cheap and good. Watha gotta lose man ? Give it a plate or a new paintjob will do :)

9. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Nah... I'm getting something REAL instead..

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmmm, Yazid; why not u save up now and later when u are ready by end of this Nov (if u can), we can together get the items from NewLineCinema Online Store instead so can combine shippings (it's USD32 shipping for items USD70 and above and if u divide that by at least 2 items, the saving made will be USD16 on each item). I been itching to get the Elven Brooch and like always, SGD13 plus USD16 is something I want to save, while u will make a saving of at least SGD30 plus USD16.

Hmm, anyone else want to order any of Nobel Collections Jewelleries this Nov as offered by NewLineCinema Online Store? The more people combine their buys, the more saving we'll make on the shipping cost. ;)

11. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    well, i'll probably get one next year...if my infatuation lasts that long

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yazid, u'll still use that Green Cloak for your Frodo?

13. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    hei i'm interested in getting something from nobel collection! maybe that everstar pendant... ^^

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Order with me soon from NewLineCinema Online Store. :D I had been itching to get the Elven Brooch for myself now. :p

(Yes, both items are available from NLC. Narya is still only available for pre-order at NC Website and Caeser's :( )

15. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey guyz, i wud love to get the evenstar...but no money liaoz.

16. jedi-eowyn

jedi-eowyn Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2003
    hey people, i'm sort of new here. i was talking to someone on mirc and they told me abt the LOTR thing that u guys are planning to do. i'll like to know if this is open to everyone, because i am really really interested in doing this:)

thanks a zillion if u can like update me a little and give me more info. cheers:)

17. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hi! :)

> i'll like to know if this is open to everyone, because i am really really interested in doing this

Yes it is! :D We still have lots of vacancies left currently, especially that the Fellowship is still needed to be completed. ;)

So what kind of character (Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, Human, Ent, Nasties etc) are u interested in doing?

18. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    wait, wait. wait.
    How tall are u jedi-eowyn???

19. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Whoa... evil Yazid... tackling all the newbies that cum... :p

20. benTantilles

benTantilles Jedi Master star 3

Apr 13, 2003
    "So what kind of character...are u interested in doing?"

"tackling all the newbies that cum"

seeing some really sick things here.... gotta cut down on the testosterone.....

so u guys are dressing up as lotr characters and going to watch lotr3? cool! that would make quite a statement.... u going on the opening night?

21. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Sneak Preview nite and the evening on the day ROTK is released in Singapore.

Just want to repeat the success of our AOTC ones.

22. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Nothin can beat the future EP III one... I'll make sure of that...

23. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Don't remind me! :( I still donno if the one who suppose to be my Jango will be my Jango. :_| But bet B0ba will be baaaaaccccckkkk . . . :D

Anyhow Yazid, u don't need the Fellowship Brooch rite? And your cloak, still the Green one or u gonna upgrade to Fellowship Cloak?

24. jedi-eowyn

jedi-eowyn Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2003
    hi...
    i'm so sorry that i haven't been able to reply for ...erm...about a week or so.:] anyway, regarding the question, hmmm...i am really quite short, rather petite. well, it's all in the genes :(

anyway, i've seen the homepage on 'how it all begins' and i'm still curious about who the ten member are. hmmm...

oh, i've also read the vacancies, i don't mind filling any role, u see, i'm quite in love with LOTR:) but i kinda like eowyn after watching her in that shield maiden costume. ( but i know she's supposed to be very TALL)

yup i guess i've answered yr questions. anymore??? bring it on:)

cheers:p

25. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    > i am really quite short, rather petite. well, it's all in the genes

Oh don't worry! Most of the Elves, Humans, Uruk and Ringwraiths are also short. Witchking and Strider are tall, tho'. :p

> anyway, i've seen the homepage on 'how it all begins' and i'm still curious about who the ten member are.

Err, ten members? :eek:

Actually, the website is not done yet and still in a terrible mess. Will start fixing it in 2-3 weeks' time when I got my Notebook working full-swing again (the original files are in my notebook). I'm also itching to change the Web Provider to Geocities; getting irritated with Tripod's endless Ads. :mad:

> oh, i've also read the vacancies, i don't mind filling any role, u see, i'm quite in love with LOTR

Choose whichever characters that is available, u feel comfortable doing and can get the costume done in time! ;)

> but i kinda like eowyn after watching her in that shield maiden costume.

Oooooo! Eowyn's Shieldmaiden Dress. I really want someone to do it for this Dec cause it'll be in ROTK and making a little exceptional for it only! :D

Remember, for Dec 18th (tentative date), repeated Characters is allowed but not repeated costumes. ;)

> ( but i know she's supposed to be very TALL)

Nah! Don't worry about that. I know an Eowyn who is only 1.52+m tall. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.