main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Lord of the Rings] Silly Songs With the Fellowship- Humor/Parody/Songfic

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Silly Songs With The Fellowship
    Author: LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: Some time during the Third Age
    Characters: Gollum, Frodo, Bilbo, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf
    Genre: Humor, Parody
    Summary: Some of our beloved characters from LOTR find themselves singing some very ?silly? songs.
    AN: This story is something I wrote several years ago after I discovered the show Veggie Tales. For those who haven?t seen it during the show there is a segment called Silly Songs With Larry. For this I?m using the songs Oh Where Is My Hairbrush? and The Pirates Who Don?t Do Anything. I have no plans to do more than just this one chapter, but who knows someday I might add more to this. I hope you enjoy!
    Disclaimer: I do not in anyway own either Lord of the Rings or Veggie Tales.

Silly Songs With The Fellowship

Part 1: Oh Where Is Our Precious?

Gandalf: And now its time for Silly Songs with the Fellowship. The part of the show where members of the Fellowship (and other assorted characters) come out and sing a Silly Song. Our curtain opens and Gollum is looking for his Precious, having no success Gollum cries out.

Gollum: Oh Where Is Our Precious? Oh Where Is Smeagol's Precious? Oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh whereeeee is our Precious?!

Gandalf: Hearing his wonderings Goblin #1 enters the scene, shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Gollum in a loincloth Goblin #1 regains his composure and reports.

Goblin #1: I think I saw a Precious back there! *Exits*

Gollum: Back there is our Precious! Back there, oh Smeagol's Precious! Back there, back there, oh where back there, oh where, back there, back there, back thereeeeee, oh our Precious!

Gandalf: Hearing his joyous proclamations Thorin Oakensheild enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Gollum in a loincloth, Thorin regains his composure and comments.

Thorin: Why do you need a Precious when it makes you psycho?

Gandalf: Gollum was taken aback. Psycho? The thought had never occurred to him. Psycho? What could this mean? What would become of him? What would become of his Precious? Gollum wonders.

Gollum: Precious makes us psycho! Precious makes us psycho! Psycho, psycho, no where psycho, psycho, psycho, no where, back there, my Preciousssss, makes us psycho!

Gandalf: Having heard his wondering, Bilbo Baggins enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Gollum in a loincloth, Bilbo regains his composure and confesses.

Bilbo: Gollum, that old Precious of yours. Well you don't really use it, you don't really need it. So well I'm sorry, but I just didn't know. But I gave it to my heir, cause he will destroy it.

Gandalf: Felling a deeps sense of loss, Gollum stumbles back and laments.

Gollum: Not fair, oh our Precious. Not fair, our poor Precious. Not fair, not fair, us psycho, no fair, no where, psycho, not fair, not fair, not fairrrrrrrrrr. Our little Precious!

Gandalf: Having heard his lament Frodo enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Gollum in a loincloth, Frodo regains his composure and recognizes Gollum's generosity, Frodo is thankful.

Frodo: Thanks for the Precious.

Gandalf: Frodo exits the scene. Gollum smiles, but still feeling an emotional attachment to the Precious calls out.

Gollum: Takes care of our Precious, take care oh our Precious. Take care, don't dare, I share, take care, no fair, take care take careeeeeeee of our Precious!

Gandalf: The end!

*Gollum bows to the roaring crowd who throw roses.*

~~~~~

Part 2: The Hobbits Who Don?t Do Anything

*The scene unfolds and we see Bilbo, Merry and Pippin resting on some easy chairs inside Bag End with mugs in their hands and a big pile of mushrooms at the center of a table between the three of them. The music starts.*

All three: We?re the hobbits, who don't do anything. We just stay at home and drink some ale! And if you ask us

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] These are hilarious!! The second is my favorite :D

3. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Haha, the hairbrush/precious worked out awesome, the loincloth part included. I especially liked the substitution of Gandalf for Archie.

And heir? GROAN.[face_laugh]

Great job!

4. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    HA! Hahahahahaha! That was too perfect. I always loved the hairbrush song. [face_laugh]

5. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    That's really funny! [face_laugh] When I was a kid I LOOOOOVED Silly Songs with Larry-- these are great, and they both fit so well!

Great job!

6. SoA

SoA Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2008
    That's too funny! I can totally picture Gollum singing frantically, and a great picture it is. This might have made my night.

7. General_Kenobi_66

General_Kenobi_66 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2006
    HA![face_laugh]

Absolutely brilliant. I could picture the whole thing, and it only made me laugh harder. Great job!:D

8. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    [face_laugh]

Very different, but very funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.