main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Reference Lord Tokudai's Teahouse - Way of the Blade's OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by The Jedi in the Pumas, Apr 25, 2021.

1. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    Welcome @Shadowsun and @Mitth_Fisto to Lord Tokudai's Teahouse...

We are currently undergoing reconstruction, so please bare with me. Feel free to discuss the game and help sort out any issues or questions that come to mind! Thank you both for joining me on this journey.

Shadowsun and darthbernael like this.
  2. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Greetings, greetings!

I see someone went for the mega-archer stat line... I see you... I know what you're doing

[​IMG]

3. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    I will be updating tomorrow and will, hopefully, be posting a beginner list and breakdown of the various special abilities.

Seeing Mitthy choose to do The Climb without a companion brought me all types of joy. This is essentially Sulusur playing on a harder difficulty. Stronger enemies, more enemies, and less rest stops and I sincerely wish you luck. Completing the Climb as a Samurai fresh out of the Capital will definitely lead to some reputation gains if you survive!

I am in the process of searching for an online HealthBar that I can either manage here or we can post with each update in the game. It will not always need to be posted, obviously when a character is in combat and outside safe zones.

For the Climb, I’m trying to find a good, simple game map to use online. Hopefully I’ll find something soon so that Mitthy, you’re able to really immerse yourself into the path and not just have me throw enemies at you.

As far as you Shadow, the task that Tokudai has sent you on is fairly straightforward. I will be marking the village locations on a map this weekend

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Considering I originally was thinking I was building the bureaucratic Samurai build, and now I am playing on Hard Mode! Good gracious, I might not be long for this game! [face_cowboy] Or I just might conquer it on accident! [face_devil]

5. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    So.... @The Jedi in the Pumas

Would my arrow attack have an intellect score of 4? Base is 2 + 1 from the strike card and then + 1 from Aizen. And if it hits it would do 2 points of damage? (1 from the strike card and 1 from Aizen)

Do I have that right?

6. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    It will do 4 points of damage.

The STRIKE is a success.(small dice roll determined the accuracy)

Brute now has 2 HP remaining.

7. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    LET'S GOOOOO!

Arrow strat for the win!

Watch him be a really chill and nice guy now. [face_laugh]

The Jedi in the Pumas likes this.
  8. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    I don’t think so. :p

———
    STRIKE+1 + 3(Speed Strike) = 4 total STRIKE points for Oshiro.

DEFEND+1 + 1(Speed) = 2 total DEFEND points for Shinsuke.

Shinsuke takes 2 damage!

Shinsuke is defeated!

[​IMG]

Yoshida Oshiro gains 25 XP!
    (25/100 XP)

Yoshida Oshiro receives 5 Cash Coins!

———-
    Don’t worry, I’ll be keeping track of the XP and cash coins here! As well as each individual Samurai’s inventory. (When you guys actually start collecting armor and higher weapons)

We have our first death. THANKS ALOT @Shadowsun YOU COULDVE TRIED TO TALK HIM DOWN!!

Mitth_Fisto and Shadowsun like this.
  9. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Hey! I had that gif saved to use for later... damn it...

wElL hE lOoKeD sCaRy

[face_laugh][face_laugh]

The Jedi in the Pumas likes this.
  10. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    I sense a weird future for this game where Nobu becomes my favorite character! Don’t you steal my heart Nobu!

Shadowsun likes this.