main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN "Lord Vader- rise and shine!"

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dork-Vader, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Here's the Target ads and how to sign up for a wake up call from Darth Vader.

http://target.com/target_group/stores_services/wake_up.jhtml

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Well, that sucks! You have to call them to confirm your wake-up call from the number you entered. So much for my trying to suprise Rhonda with a wake-up call from her favorite man in black.

No, I wasn't referring to Johnny Cash. :p

Got one for me and Traci, too. Poor Traci- hers is actually real. She has to work on Friday. And I'm sure I'll be up before I get mine since sleeping in is obviously against my daughters' religion.

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Alas, the Great DV must've had a busy Thanksgiving and overslept. [face_tired] Just my boring old alarm clock for me this morning.

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Your wake up call came, Traci. And it was just Vader breathing in the background while Stormtrooper TK-blahblahblah announces that "Lord Vader requests that you wake up and come to the Target After-Thanksgiving Sale." It was extremely LAME! And, just like an Imperial Stormtrooper, he missed his mark- The call came at 7:30 am instead of 5:15 am.

I'm still waiting for my 8:15 am wake-up call. It'll probably come at midnight tonight.

5. Mace_NickDU

Mace_NickDU Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    Lord vader shops at Target, so why dont YOU!

also Cap'n dee's plees
    Uh oh speggettios
    Smoke camel!Pleasure to burn.
    Good in the Neighborhood!Applebees
    KFC!The foster home of chickenn, twice removed by civil services for brutal batery!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.