main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Losing my mind, going crazy, whacko -- Updated 05/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    LOL. I loved the danneille Steel line.

And Jaina well I haven't ever hated her this much.

A far cry from Exqusite Agony.

Brava!

2. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    [face_not_talking] this should have been up months ago! *scowls*
    I think Kat hilarious! she is so great! :D
    awesome update!!!

does she go and scratch Jaina's eyes out? I suppose poor girl will have no chance against her :(

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] This could get very interesting... [face_worried]
    :p

?A chair, stun cuffs and duct tape to shut you up. Oh and there?s food, too. We Jedi like to keep our guests alive so you?ll be fed. And bathed if you so wish.? He jerked a thumb through the door. ?Now get inside.?
    LOL! I loved this line!

Great to see this updated!

Great job! =D=

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Then he did something I didn?t even think him capable of.

He flipped me off.

I couldn?t believe I?d kissed this guy!

No?wait?yeah I could. And I would so totally do it again.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I'm so glad to see this finally updated!!!

I really want to know what Kyp and Jaina's relationship is . . . :D

5. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    I want more of this :p

6. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    The drink in my hand was pink. The white spongy foam on top wasn?t as disconcerting as the pink color however. Looked a lot like melted marshmallows actually. Anyway, whatever the stuff was, it was supposedly non fatal to humans. It was hard to believe though because?come on?pink? And it wasn?t just the color. I held the glass up to my face and there were little black balls swimming around inside.

Although, admittedly, it wasn?t as bad as the green grass-smelling gunk Master Durron had given me while I was still in the medical center.

?It?s not going to kill you.? Jaina said with a slight laugh. She sat beside Master Durron, long legs crossed at the knees, swinging her booted foot back and forth. Her toes kept tapping the coffee table between us. ?It?s a children?s drink.?

Like I needed to hear that bit of information. I get competitive and if kids could drink this stuff than so could I.

I forced a tight lipped smile and put the pink children?s drink to my lips and I was expecting it to taste disgustingly artificial. Like Kool-Aid. But surprisingly it had a mild taste and reminded me very much of strawberries.

A taste of home in a foreign universe.

I set the glass on the table and sat back. I felt so utterly out of place, it wasn?t even funny anymore. Jaina and Master Durron kept stealing glances from one another and even a blind man could see, or rather feel, the attraction between them. The air literally sizzled. And I swore right then and there that if I smelled sex in the air, I was going to totally freak. And seriously, the way they whispered and laughed, I wasn?t too far off the mark.

It irked me.

Sadly, their voices were too low so I didn?t have a chance to eavesdrop.

While the two of them pretended to not like-like each other, I took a closer look around the sparsely decorated interior of the room. There was a sofa, now occupied by the two non-lovebirds, and two chairs. A coffee table, a side table with a lamp and through the closed door to my right, I supposed I would find a tiny little bedroom. The place was cold and completely lacked the feel of a home.

?Is this where I?ll be staying?? I asked, raising my voice so they?d finally pay attention to me again. I was tempted to wave my arms in the air like a maniac but I didn?t. I didn?t want them to think I was a complete fool, after all.

?Yes.? Master Durron said with a slight lift of his stupid brow. ?Not to your liking??
    I shrugged. ?Bland. Cold. Nothing I can?t handle, right? Because you, as my manservant, will undoubtedly be there to take care of my every need to make this place more comfortable.?

I could see it in his narrowed eyes that he wished he?d used the duct tape on me at that moment.

Jaina slowly put both feet on the floor and elegantly got up. I couldn?t help but wonder if she was moving like a frickin? cat on purpose because she sure as hell caught Durron?s attention. The annoyance towards me changed into liking what Jaina was doing. And how typically man of him ? his eyes roamed her bum.

Oooh, I so didn?t like her. Why, you ask?

Because.

Just. Because.

Master Durron ran off to do whatever manservants like him do on a sunny day on a planet far far away and he left me alone with Jaina. I felt so tiny and small next to her even though I wasn?t. She exuded an aura of strength that I couldn?t even begin to compete with.

?I?ll show you around the complex.? She said and she was kind and welcoming but still?for obvious reasons, I didn?t like her. ?We have several different training areas for different age groups. There?s one huge mess hall, several class rooms, the atrium, the gardens and of course the library.?

Library. Finally good news. ?Can you show me the library first??

Jaina turned her head my way, pretty brown eyes sparkling in the light. ?You like to read??
    I grimaced. ?I used to like to read. I still have to figure out the writing here. But I?d like to do some research. If someone would be willing to help me, of course.?

Jaina laid a hand on my shoulder, a reassuring gesture I suppose. It felt more like

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update; loved her reaction to Kyp's opinion of Jag. Yup, Jag is definitely well put together; put him and Kyp in the same room =P~ :D

Yumness!

8. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    Ah, finally have a chance to catch up on this! Thanks to housesitting where there's WiFi. :)

I hope you update this again soon. "Kat" is hilarious, especially her observations of the whole Jaina/Kyp/Jag drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.