main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lost: An unknown planet in the Unknown Reigons (Post DN series)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    It is three years after DN3, The Swarm War. Luke Skywalker is dead, but the jedi are flurishing under new Grand Master Kyp Durron. The GFFA is a stable government, but that does not mean there is no resistance. The correlian system has withdrawn from the GF and there has been violence between the two groups...

Three days ago, a special task force was sent to the unknown reigons under the guise of a scientific exploration, but each faction involved has their own motive at heart. The team consist of:

One squad (8) of the most elite GFFA commandoes in the galaxy, led by a former jedi master and perhaps the only ones with their ture mission in mind. They are along to protect the expidition, and also to lead.

4 scinentists who are said to be finding a new alternative for bacta, but they certinly have alteriar motives. (these motives will be revealed as we go on)

5 Jedi. 3 knights and 2 masters. They are along as "added protection" but also have their motives. They are actually on a Sith hunt for the New Jedi Order

1 Senator. Officially along to "oversee" the operation, he is really sent by the GFFA to serve as the official ambassador to the unknown reigons. There is only one problem. The Chiss, and other governments in the unknown reigons have closed diplomatic talks with the GFFA, therfore the senators job is to infiltarte himself into their politics. Become a Spy.

18 Civillions reffugees that were picked up en route to the unknown reigons and are looking for a new home. Or just to survive.

Military Transport #686 is down.

The only casualties are the piolets who were flying, but the ship is beyond repair.

The planet is strange, and has its many dangers. Those new and those old.

All this team has is what is on their backs or their bags, and that salvaged from the ship.

Rules:

1. GM is law
    2. Obey the TOS, no God-Modding, all that jazz
    3. Mild language is accpeted, but keep it pg-13
    4. PM me all character sheets
    5. You can be a member of the team, or anything else that comes to mind. This game will be bulit upon the creativity of it's players

Character sheet:
    Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons (Guns, Knives, etc...):
    The Force:
    ---Sensitivity:
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History:
    ---Military History:
    ---Traumatic Experiances:

Once I get some more players, I will post my character sheet
    PM me if you wish to play or have any questions...

2. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Good intro, I'm interested in what you come up with here Master P.

3. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    Character Sheet as approved by MASTERPRENN:

Character sheet:
    Name: Alkresh Ryntak
    Species: Kel Dor
    Homeworld: Kel Dor
    Affiliation: Empire
    Personality
    ---Traits: quiet, attentive, sees things in black and white, suspicious of people
    ---Dislikes: large groups, personal contact
    ---Habits: prefers to watch until needed, as well as act as a mediator, gets involved when needed
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Orange
    ---Hair Color: no hair
    ---Eye Color: blue, but hidden behind rebreather mask
    ---Clothing: A blue Jedi tunic with black pants, boots, and cloak
    ---Other Attributes: I carry a musical instrument
    ---Other Details: a black rebreather covers my mouth, and eyes
    Weapons (Guns, Knives, etc...): You will find out in time.
    The Force:
    ---Sensitivity: Jedi Knight
    ---Religion: none
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Basic focusing crystals, and a crystal to strengthen the blade
    -----Blade(s): Shorter than average baldes making it easier to wield with a second blade (2 blades)
    -----Color(s): Dark royal blue blades that shimmer with a silver hue on the outer edge.
    -----Handle Description(s): A dark, ancient looking pommel with a broad spiral pattern. (2)
    ---Force Abilities: Force Supression, Force Absorb, Force Heal, Burst of Speed, Force Push, Force Pull, Force Jump, Mind Trick, Force Combustion, Telekinesis, Force Resistance, Energy Resistance, and Force Aura.
    ---Force Weakness: Force Drain, Force Supression
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Since being trained as a Jedi I have taken up music as an interest and hobby, allowing me to wander while completing assignments for the Jedi Council.
    ---Military History: Only basic combat Training, including flying shuttles and ground combat assaulting. Plus some minor strategic training.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: Watched a fellow padawan be killed, would rather not talk about details.

4. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Here is my character sheet. I will be controlling the leader of the team, and also any NPCs. (Those postitions left vacant) But any other players can control them as well. I am thinking that we will start once we get six or seven more players. (hopefully more)

Name: Thor Prenn
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Affiliation: GFFA
    Personality
    ---Traits: Gentle, Caring, mature, not very agressive, funny
    ---Dislikes: Immature people, winey people
    ---Habits: biting nails,
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: light
    ---Hair Color: blonde
    ---Eye Color: blue
    ---Clothing: GFFA Issue Uniform
    ---Other Attributes: sort of messy hair, beard
    ---Other Details: fit, but a little over weight.
    Weapons: 1 silver lightsabre, 1 heavy Automatic repeating blaster, 2 blaster pistols, 1 GFFA issued knife
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: very sensitive, can hide himself also
    ---Lightsaber: plain hilt
    -----Crystal(s): Durindfire, bondar
    -----Blade(s): normal, can kill or stunn
    -----Color(s): silver/clear
    -----Handle Description(s): plain
    ---Force Abilities: Memory wipes, hiding himself, moving objects, using the force to fight
    ---Force Weakness: telekeisis
    Biography
    ---Personal History: born an orphan on corellia, he wandered the streets untill he was discovered by a jedi mastter, became a padawan and then graduated to knighthood at the age of 17. did the jedi thing for a year and then went on a 5 year sojourn to explor the force, upon coming back, he realized there was more to the force then the jedi said and withdrew from the order and joined the GFFA military.
    ---Military History: Joined the GFFA as a non-commisioned officer, drew a lot of attention due to his fighting prowess and leadership abilty, now is in charge of one of the most elite commano squads in the galaxy.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: watching countless orphans die on corellia, as well as watching his master die at the hands of a traitor

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I will pm my C-S later right now it's time for me to sleep.

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Character sheet:
    Name: Raven Carr
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Personality
    ---Traits: Independant, Intelligent, Quick Wit, Cocky, Athletic
    ---Likes: Computers, Being alone, Flying, Fixing anything mechanical
    ---Dislikes: Darkside, annoying people
    ---Habits: Cracking her knuckles
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Caramel
    ---Hair Color: Light Brown
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Clothing: Black Jedi Robe, Black and Purple Tunic, Black Pants, Black Utility Belt
    ---Other Attributes: Can be sarcastic at times, Long Braided Hair to her waist.
    ---Other Details: Has a Modified Stealth X-Wing, Astromech Droid named Gambit
    Weapons (Guns, Knives, etc...): Silver & Green Lightsaber,Vibro Knife,Modified Blaster
    The Force:
    ---Sensitivity: Hides Sensitivity
    ---Religion: The Force
    ---Lightsaber - (2) Double-Bladed can separate to make two sabers
    -----Crystal(s): Adegan, Solaris, Sigil, Jenruax
    -----Blade(s): (2) Set for Normal,Kill and Stun
    -----Color(s): Silver with Green
    -----Handle Description(s): Black and Silver with a tan activation switch
    ---Force Abilities: Push,Pull,Jump,Speed,Heal,Force Wave, Telekineses and Battle Meditation
    ---Force Weakness: The Living Force
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Raven was born on Coruscant, orphaned by the age of five she has very few memories of her mother she was there when she was killed but who did it is still a mystery to her she made a vow to herself to find and bring justice to the ones responsible. Raven was found wandering the seedy lower levels of Coruscant by Jedi Grand Master Kyp Durron who eventually took her as his apprentice. Now that she is fully trained as a Jedi Knight Raven is fully aware of her obligations and duties and she is proud of it.
    ---Military History: Pilot for Rogue Squadron, Had her own wing the Raven Renegades
    ---Traumatic Experiances: The haunting memories of her mother being savagly killed in the lower levels of Coruscant when she was five years old.

7. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM Post: Okay, we have three more players on the way, and then maybe after we get two or three more we can start. I forgot to mention that I don't have a problem with OOC's but make sure that what you are saying has a reason and contributes in some way. Also, we are going to use the IC, TAG system here. I find that it is a very good system and will limit confusion. Please start every post with either an OOC or an IC and end with a TAG. Thanks! I am looking foward to getting started soon.

8. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM Post: Due to circumstances out of my control, I am leaving for the weekend, and I will be back Sunday night. We will either get started Sunday when I get back or Monday morning, so be watching the thread. I will be leaving Friday and the last I will be near a computer will be 2:45. PM me with any questions, and for players hoping to join, PM me and I will get back to you either Friday or Sunday night. Thank you for all of your participation and patience.

9. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    GM approved

Name: Prille Baclaw
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Jedi (Knight)
    Personality
    ---Traits: hard-working, cool-headed
    ---Likes: being busy, pushing her own limits, knowing what's going on
    ---Dislikes: pretentiousness, people being indirect instead of getting right to the point
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Light tan
    ---Hair Color: Brown and gray
    ---Eye Color: Brown
    ---Clothing: Gray jumpsuit
    ---Other Attributes: 1.8m tall, 75-80kg
    ---Other Details: no
    Weapons (Guns, Knives, etc...): Lightsaber and vibroknife
    The Force:
    ---Sensitivity: yes
    ---Religion: n/a
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Two self-created crystals
    -----Blade(s): One blade
    -----Color(s): Red and violet; when at its short length, it's red, and extends 0.5m and turns violet as more energy goes through the blue-violet crystal.
    -----Handle Description(s): Simple, functional steel lookalike metal cylinder with small patterns near each end that look like small, flat rivets.
    ---Force Abilities: The main three are: lightsaber combat, sensing life and the Force, telekinesis.
    ---Force Weaknesses: Healing others in any form, electronic manipulation
    ---Other Force Object(s): no
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Born 11 years prior to the Battle of Yavin, on Coruscant, the second daughter of an Imperial admiral. He died in the Battle of Endor, not long before her application to the Imperial Academy was finally accepted. She never got to the Academy, though. Prille Baclaw lived as Darth Inferna for twenty years, until she and her Master had a falling-out and she killed him and went out to find power her own way. She took an equally ambitious husband and had three children whom she planned to train as apprentices. In the year 36, though, she went to Ossus with her two remaining children (daughter Desa, now 14, and son Riordim, now 12) to leave the dark ways behind and join the Jedi, following the deaths of her husband and daughter Leedna.
    ---Military History: None applicable.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: Attacked by a mob of anti-Imperial demonstrators at age 15 (with two other prospective Imperial students; the other two were killed) and was rescued by a Sith Lord, who trained her for 20 years. (see Personal History) Her husband and youngest daughter were killed during the end of the Dark Nest crisis.

Edit: Typo

10. DoranNu

DoranNu Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2004
    GM APPROVED

Name: Chee Vrei (in Ryl, Cheev'rei)
    Species: Twi'lek
    Homeworld: Ryloth
    Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
    Personality
    ---Traits: Takes risks and believes he is lucky. His name in Basic means "Lucky Warrior".
    ---Dislikes: Incompetance, especially around his "allies"; pacifists.
    ---Habits: Has an obsession with gaining honor in his life, and obsesses over the Mandalorian way of life.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Green
    ---Hair Color: None
    ---Eye Color: Dark Brown
    ---Clothing: GFFA army uniform
    ---Other Attributes: Physically built.
    ---Other Details: None
    Weapons
    ---Guns: Dual DC-17 hand blasters, modified for their age.
    Armor: Standard GFFA armor
    The Force:
    ---Sensitivity: None
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Cheev'rei was born on Ryloth in 14 ABY. His clan, Vrei, had a rich warrior history. He impressed many people with his skills. Leaving the planet, he joined the GFFA Defense Force when he was 16, lying about his age, in order to fight in the Yuuzhan Vong war. The war ended that same year, when Chee was in training.
    ---Military History: Chee was soon attached to an elite GFFA commando unit, and he was chosen for the special task force into the Unknown Regions.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: Chee grew up watching the fire storms on Ryloth and losing many friends and neighbours to the intense weather on his planet. He is now a hardened soul due to the tragedies.

11. JaggedFel568

JaggedFel568 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Jull Davip
    Homeworld: unknown (raised on Axxila)
    Personality
    ---Traits: Flirts with the opposite sex often, slightly cynical of Jedi and Force-users
    ---Dislikes: Murderers, most droids
    ---Habits: Has a tendency to make sarcastic remarks at grim times; believes in ?an eye for an eye? mentality
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Light tan
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Eye Color: Black
    ---Clothing: Grey vest with pockets for ammo, white shirt, black pants, combat boots, holsters strapped to left and right sides of his legs
    ---Other Attributes: Carries a multitude of useful items in pockets and pouches on his belt
    ---Other Details: Hold-out blaster strapped to his ankle
    Weapons (Guns, Knives, etc...): Two blasters, a hunting knife, and a small hold-out blaster, and whatever armament he is assigned for the mission
    The Force:
    ---Sensitivity: not sensitive
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Jull, along with his brother, was found onboard a dead ship floating in wild space by a passing diplomat. Further investigation showed that the dead bodies of his parents lay elsewhere on the ship. After being taken to Axxila, the diplomat?s home sector, the two were adopted and cared for by a loving family. Eldo, Jull?s brother, joined the New Republic navy, leaving Jull by himself with their kind, but stifling, family. Eldo ignored Jull?s attempts at contact, leading to a rift between the two brothers. Jull is desperate for information about what happened to his parents so long ago, and has become slightly obsessed with finding out the truth, even though many others, including his brother, think it was just a pirate attack that got out of hand. The woman who found the Davip brothers still keeps in contact with both of them and is closely loved by Jull as an aunt.
    ---Military History: Joining the GFFA immediately after its formation, Jull served as a Y-wing pilot at the battle of Coruscant, before becoming a commando and volunteering to go on the mission into the Unknown Regions.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Never knowing what happened to his parents, feelings of abandonment with his brother

12. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    GM approved

Name: Cabe Dokot
    Homeworld: Coruscant, as far as I can remember

Personality:
    Traits: loyal, willing to stand up for myself, independent
    Dislikes: those who say I'm incapable of tasks, being center of attention, sleeping
    Habits: checking pockets, zoning out

Appearence:
    Skin Color: White, a bit tan
    Hair Color: Light Brown, messy
    Eye color: Blue/Green
    Clothing: Black Jacket, White Shirt, baggy black pants held up by a belt
    Other Attributes: medium height and build
    Other Details: Deep horizontal scar on back of my neck, 3 strange symbols tattooed on my left arm

Weapons: blaster pistol and knife that I keep in a holster and sheath at my side
    The Force:
    Sensibility: Possibly, never been tested
    Religion: None
    Lightsaber: None

Biography:
    The earliest memory I have was waking up atop a Coruscant skyscraper 6 years ago. I don't remember where I came from, who my parents were, or how I got the scar on my neck and the tattoos on my arm. I only know my name because of the patch on my jacket. Here's what I do know: No one I've ever met has matched my skills with a blaster; I can speak to and understand Wookies with suprising ease; And every night I'm haunted with the same dream of... well I prefer not to discuss it. I don't sleep much as it is.

Military History: None that I remember, but I must have learned my blaster skills from somewhere...

Traumatic Experiences: The events in the dream are traumatic enough, but I'm not sure if they really happened or not...

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    OOC: I know Prenn went away for the weekend but i was wondering if this was going to start soon.

14. DoranNu

DoranNu Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2004
    OOC: I know... he said he would post today at the latest, but nothing yet...

15. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM: Woah. It is 3:45 at my house right now, and I just got back from my trip. We got stuck on the mountains, and I just made it back in. I am really swamped right now with making up all the stuff I missed today in RL. (It was going to be a busy day anyway) but I will make the oppening post tonight some time. Sorry for the inconvienance. PM me if you have any questions.

DoranNu, I havn't gotten a PM from your adopter. Is he still planning on playing?

16. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM: Okay, sorry for the double post, but I have a post worked out. We have one more player who sent me her C-S, so I will wiat for her to post it and then we will get started. Thanks for all your patience!

17. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Name:Jarain (not J-rain,jar-in) Abaca
    Species:human
    Homeworld:Naboo
    Affiliation:none
    Personality
    ---Traits:twirls hair,out going,a child
    ---Dislikes:evil...not much
    ---Habits:is on the brigde between teen and child so goes between the two
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:light tan
    ---Hair Color:dark brown/chestnut
    ---Eye Color:doe brown
    ---Clothing:tunic,light blue cape
    ---Other Attributes:light feckles on face
    ---Other Details:tall,5'8"
    Weapons (Guns, Knives, etc...):cross bow
    The Force:
    ---Sensitivity:yes
    ---Religion:none
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):none
    -----Blade(s):none
    -----Color(s):none
    -----Handle Description(s):none
    ---Force Abilities:feelings,conection with animals(think YJK Jacen)
    ---Force Weakness:um,untrained
    ---Other Force Object(s):no
    Biography:Her parents didn't want her to become a Jedi. She ran away(why she is on ship alone). Wants to use her powers for good just not sure how right now.

OOC:I'm here and can't wait to start!!!

18. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM: Okay, I will give the two new player suntill ten (10) p.m. board time to post their character sheets, and the oppening post will be posted then. Looking foward to some good gaming. We have a good mix.

19. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr Prenn

Thorr looked at the faces of his squad. He was beging to like this team. He had integrated the new members into the squad by now, and this was probably the best team he had ever worked with. The beautiful emerald sphere hung delicatly in space before them. The transport was almost at its occupany limits, but other than that, the mission was going smoothly.

And the it happened.

It all happened at once, the jolt, the screams in the force, and the sudden feeling of falling. He and his team were immeadiatly in on their feet, then decided better and braced themselves for the inevitable crash that was coming. Within minutes they were in atmoshpere and in what seemed like seconds later, all the lights were out and they were stopped. Carnage lay around them in a huge pile of destruction. Thorrs immeadiate reaction was to check his team. All eight were good to go. The next move would be to find the jedi and regroup. His first concern was the civilians, and after that the crew. He let out a sigh. How did he always get in to these situations?

"Alright team, everybody is here. Fan out in your paris and search the ship for survivors. Chee, you are Yeroc (NPC) are going to set up the staion outside and organize that. Move team!"

TAG: All

20. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Jarain had felt the sudden fear. The knowing of what would happen almost crushed her. then it was over. She was alive.

Her doe brown eyes slowly opened. Not that she remembered shuting them. Her wrist cross bow was still in place and so was her pack. Okay,not bad. She stood and tested her weight. By some miracle she was unharmed. "Any body else alive!!" she called out in a teen voice.

TAG-Any

21. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    IC: Alkresh Ryntak

Feeling a jolt through the deck of the transport and then the fear of those around him in the Force Alkresh knew that something was wrong. As the feeling of fear grew with every creeping moment Alkresh also felt mounting dread from those who did not know what was going on. As the dread and fear reached its peak Alkresh braced himself for the approaching crash knowing that his skills would soon be needed, then it happened the shiped slamed into the ground the lights went out the fear and mounting dread dissapeared as Alkresh was knocked unconscious by the crash.

Regaining consciousness moments later Alkresh slowly gets up checking to make sure that he is ok only to find a minor cut dripping blood down is right arm but with the knowledge that others need his help he ignores the wound and follows the Force to where the civilians are located only to find his way blocked by debris from the crash. Using the force Alkresh shifts debris out of the way making a clear path the passenger cabin where the civilians are located. The closer he got to the civilians the more he could feel thier fear and dread in the force as well as shock that they had survived. As Alkresh reached the bulk head holding the door into the passenger compartment it became obvious that he would have to cut through the bulk head to get to the passengers. Unclipping a lightsaber from his belt Alkresh takes a deep breath steadying himself as he ignites the deep royal blue blade that glows with a silver hue on the outer edge and inserts the energy blade into the bulk head proceeding to cut open a hole in the bulk head through which he could enter and help the civilians. After what seemed to be hours Alkresh was almost finished cutting a hole in bulk head, once again using the force Alkresh finishes the cutting the hole in the bulk head and grabs the bulk head plating before it can crash into the adjoining room moving the bulk head out of the way with the rest of the debris he cleared away earlier. Carefully Alkresh steps through the hole cut in the bulk head taking a deep breath to steady his nerves as he steps into the passenger compartment.

TAG: Any one

22. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr Prenn

Thorr walked through the corridors with his partner, the newest member of the team, Tyrinna Keith. She was integrating into the squadron well, but Thorr thought it best to be her partner for a while, while she leaned the ropes. They came upon a group of wimpering refugees, and Thorr sent them outside. When he turned around, Thorr felt one of the jedi coming up the corridor, if you coudl still call it that.
    The jedi almost ran past Thorr without stopping, but Thorr grabed him. "Hey, what are you doing? If you are well, than we need you to start looking for survivors, and sending them outside. Once we get all of the survivors, we are going to have a meeting outside. Tell all of your jedi friends the same thing I told you."

TAG: Ewok, Any

OOC: Once everybody gets off the ship, I will post a roster of survivors, PC"s and NPC's.

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Raven Carr

Raven loved flying it gave her a sense of joy and escapism that nothing else could capture. She checked her coordinates to see if they were close their destination. They still had a long way to go so she decided to tell her astromech droid Gambit to take control of the X-Wing while she goes in a trance

"Gambit take over for awhile im going to get some rest before we get there." She said then she heard a warbled reply from the droid.

"Don't worry im a Jedi i dont need as much food that a normal human does plus we got a alot of rations, when i wake up i'll get some then"

The droid beeped an affirmative and asked one more question before Raven was able to go into a trance.

"No the others are in the shuttle we will just keep following them making sure everything is all right." Anyway were just an honour guard for them as long as their concerned." "We have our own mission to take care and were here to investigate some suspicions the Jedi Council has its all in the data file that was sent with secret encryptions you can look over it while im in a trance."Gambit beeped and twerped as he put the modified Stealth X-Wing on auto pilot.

Everything was going black and Raven was now in a deep almost dead like trance. She thought she was dreaming when she felt some turbulance and then she heard a high pitched sqeal from her astromech droid Gambit and Raven knew then that this was no dream.

She woke up with a start her eyes still groggy and out of focus but was everything was coming into view. She saw scattered bits of flying debris coming straight at the X-Wing. It was too late one big piece of debri hit them and the alarms of her X-Wing started to go beep it was an alert.

"We lost the shields Gambit and it looks like the Hyperdrive isnt going to last much longer itself.' She said to the droid.

"What Happened anyway? " Why is all this debris floating around. She asked Gambit. The droid replied with beeps and twerps explaining what he saw.

"So you saw the shuttle gown down as if they were hit by something." "Thats not good but we cant do anything about it now we have to prepare for a crash landing." She said as they were falling toward an unknown planets atmosphere. She just made it in time for her and Gambit to hit the eject button.

They were falling rapidly followed by the X-Wing, she was losing conciousness because of of the high density of the planets atmosphere. Then she landed with a thump on the hard soil while Gambit landed in a tall tree nearby. The X-Wing crashed about twenty feet away hitting and knocking down trees in its path.

It was an hour before she woke up rubbing her head and checking if she broke anything. She was alright but still a little dazed. She saw Gambit high above her in a tree. The poor thing was just hanging there beeping and twerping. She used the force to untangle Gambit from the grips of the branches and levitated him to the ground.

"You're ok little buddy we need to go look for the others to see if anyone survived." "The shuttle couldn't be to far off." She told Gambit then she set off to find the others followed by Gambit.

TAG: Any

24. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Cabe Dokot

Slowly regaining conciousness, Cabe knew that he was badly wounded. Having been thrown off the bed into the wall, he now lay face down on the cold metal floor. With great pain and effort Cabe brought his hand to his head, feeling the thick, warm liquid spew from a gash on his forehead.

Good thing there are Jedi onboard, he thought.

Opening his eyes, Cabe managed to prop himself up against the transparisteel wall, the lack of blood beginning to take its toll on his body. He would pass out if he did not get help, and fast.

He heard a girl yell out "Any body else alive?", and lifted his head up. At least he wasn't alone. As a few drops of blood dripped to the floor, he spat out something, he thought it was "Over here!" but was in no state to be positive about anything, and did his best to stay awake until help arrived.

TAG: Any

25. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Approved

Character sheet:
    Name: Marion Onara (Mar-uhn O-nor-a)
    Homeworld: Hapean Cluster
    Personality
    ---Traits: Very personable
    ---Likes: Being the center of attention, and being around people
    ---Dislikes: Being alone, flying, and extream weather conditions
    ---Habits: She bites her lip when she's nervous
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: pale
    ---Hair Color: Red
    ---Eye Color: blue
    ---Clothing: elegant dresses made from lightweight silks
    ---Other Attributes: tall and skinny, beautiful
    ---Other Details: she is very graceful, but is lacking agillity
    Weapons (Guns, Knives, etc...):
    The Force:
    ---Sensitivity: yes, but untrained
    ---Force Abilities: she can sense feelings of people around her, and (unknown to her) can persuade people with the force. But all powers are untrained and come naturally to her
    Biography
    ---Personal History: When Marion was little, she was raised, away from her parents, in a government studies program on Corescant untill the war with the Vong in which she was taken back to the Hapean Cluster and put into a regional office... after the war, she was elected Senator of the Hapes Cluster at age 19. She has been their senator for the past five years and is becomeing known as one of the best politicans the GFFA
    ---Military History: None
    ---Traumatic Experiances: She witnessed the Assasination of Queen Mother Tenal Ka, a close friend of hers since being elected, just two years ago.

Post to come after my Orchestra concert tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.