main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lost and Then Found - J/J AU - Jag as a pirate?! Sorta kinda - Updated 3/21/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    [face_mischief]
    Most of the group had settled into housing on this street and his future in-laws were right next door in fact

The "future in-laws" next door only means one thing.:D I think that means we might just need a wedding fic. [face_mischief] :p

Again, this was an awesome story, one of my favorites. I love the way you wrapped it up, especially cool that Cem got a girl too.:)

Jag as a pirate =P~ [face_love]

Congrats and good luck on the nominations. [:D]

2. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Thanks! Same to you too dear!

3. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    =P~ [face_laugh] =D=

Fantastic ending to a fantastic story! I loved every bit of it!

Congrats on the nominations!

~Celeste

4. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

5. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    This has been a truly wonderful read! Great work all the way through. And I loved Han at the end ;)

6. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks!!!! I had to have Han give one last hurrah. lol Thanks for reading!

7. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    I'm torn between happiness that you updated and everyone got a happy ending, and sadness that it's over... it's been so much fun! I loved every bit of it. =D=

Jag and Jaina are so adorable together. Jag's discomfort in the posh restaurant was so typical - and so funny!

And I laughed when Han interrupted them. Bless him!

I'm really glad I noticed the update to this today, I really needed something happy. Thanks for sharing this story! I'll definitely re-read it, I think. It's been a riot, great job! [:D]

8. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    I'm so happy you found it today then! Thank you so much for reading!!!!

9. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    *Enters with Jag on her arm, to hand to Sab for a dance*

Congratulations my tried and true friend. [face_peace] This won for Best all Around, and you are now in the company of YodaKenobi, and that is an honor. [face_peace]

This was well written, it was true to every character involved and it was heartfelt and I'm so very happy for you and am proud of you. [:D]

I believe you once told me that you didn't feel you were on level with Cyn and I, [face_not_talking] :rolleyes: and I told you that you were full of it and that wasn't ture. Well, guess who was right, I know that I can speak for Cynthia when I say you're every bit as good as the two of us, and have now surpassed us.

I'm happy for you Cris, and thanks for always being there during my difficult times this past year, from both Sean and I.

We may be in St. Louis for a week next summer at some flying convention; if he decides to go, I'll make him take us on a date to a Cards game... everything on him of course.
    [face_mischief] [face_batting]

Love ya' girl,
    Kick

10. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Love you too Kick! Thanks for the awesome words! I totally need them right now! =)

11. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    I just finished reading the story again. :D Yes, I reread my stories. If I didn't like them I wouldn't write them. lol

Thanks to everyone who voted for this story during the awards this year. I'm still aghast that my little story won and I couldn't have done it without all of your encouragement and comments.

12. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    I know I'm late, but I want to chime in with a big "Hell Yeah!" from me! :*

What is this bantha poodoo?!?! Never, sweetheart, never. [face_not_talking] How could we be the Three Muskateers of Awesomeness if we weren't all equally awesome? We couldn't. Therefore this logic was FAIL. :p

I just finally read this post. [face_blush] And my favourite line was "I'm coming in there if you're not out in two minutes!" Pure Han. Pure Dad.

=D= Well done indeed!

[face_love]Cyn

13. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

14. Overboard4aFel

Overboard4aFel Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 16, 2010
    You know, I think I never did post on this...:oops:

I read this from the first post as you posted it, back when I had entered lurker mode... I just absolutely loved this fic... Jag as a pirate just totally makes me =P~

This whole story was very well done, and more than just a romance... Definitely had it's moments... I still can't figure out which of the scenes I liked best... ;)

Anyway, I think someone else had said in the past that you should make a sequel...

I would like to second that motion... [face_mischief]

Loved it immensely!! (and can't believe I waited this long to actually respond...:oops:)

[:D]

O4aF

15. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.