main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lost and Then Found - J/J AU - Jag as a pirate?! Sorta kinda - Updated 3/21/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Story looks interesting. Picture of Jag as a pirate - priceless :D

2. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    I have returned!! :D

Great updates!!! I'm really liking how our favorite characters are turning up in unexpected places! Jag and Kyp working together? And being friends, too? It's very :cool:! Their banter is priceless!

If you have a PM list, could you please add me? Thanks!!

~Celeste

3. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Jag as a pirate :D, Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm. Very nice indeed. Love him and Kyp together, their banter is great [face_laugh] .

Question - does Jaina, her brothers, Luke, etc have the force, or is it not being used in this story??

Can't wait for more. Can you add me to your pm list??

4. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

You're quite welcome!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

You're welcome. I appreciate you are reading.

Yes, Jag as a pirate is very appealing. =P~ LOL Thanks! And definitely more interaction between our lovely couple.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Thanks! Yeah, just when I thought the boy couldn't get much hotter.

5. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

I hope to deliver soon. You've been added!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

If you want to get a PM you'll have to ask me. I don't want to send you one and have you not want one. :D

6. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    I almost thought that those guards were gonna start a yo mama fight with Jag there for half a second! 8-}

Then again... [face_thinking] UST has a way of making a man crusty.

[face_laugh]

[Mr Gibbs]It's frightful bad luck to have women aboard. [/Mr Gibbs]

Yar. :cool:

And Jag might not want to know what Jaina is running from but I'll hazard a guess he'll know and care quite a bit very shortly... [face_devil]

Good stuff. =D=

Cyn

7. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

8. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Oooh, this is great!

And Kyp! :)

Okay, so where to start?

Prince Zekk? Friggin awesome! I like Zekk as the bad guy. [face_mischief]

Jag as a pirate, well...how cool is that? :D

Go Jaggy! :D

And it's great to see all these Star Wars characters in Jag's crew.

[face_laugh][face_laugh]

I'm so glad you're back! [:D]

So yeah -- PM's please!

9. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

10. Canadian-Piper

Canadian-Piper Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2008
    Hey, it's Kick, my dear. I'm catching up. ;) I'll have more in a bit. :*

11. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Take your time darlin. I'm not going anywhere.

12. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Happy Lefthander's Day to all my fellow southpaws!

Here's the next one. It's a little shorter but there's more JAG!!!!!!! =P~

Enjoy!

~Sab

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Following morning?

Tenel Ka knocked on the door and waited patiently for the young woman to answer. For some reason, she had decided to be nice to their newest member by bunking her with Jysella. The younger girl, she thought, would be more equipped to handle their new charge since Tenel was not a people person and liked her space.

It had surprised her a little that they hadn?t seen Jaina much last night, but she hadn?t thought about it. Too much. There were too many other things to do anyway. The door swooshing open brought her back to the present and her small blonde friend met her with a smile.

?She?s still asleep.? Jysella told her as she moved to let her into the room. Tenel?s eyes went straight to the second bunk and she frowned at the small figure curled up under the covers. This wouldn?t do. Silently, she walked over and gently shook what she thought was the woman?s shoulder. Tenel had to jump back when the figure moved quickly, her arms flinging out to keep whoever had touched her away.

It took Jaina a moment to realize where she was, and she fell back onto the bunk her hands covering her eyes.

?I?m sorry.? She told the woman as she let her arms fall back to her side. ?I thought?it doesn?t matter.? Jaina said, sitting up and swinging her legs over the side. When Jysella had shown her a bed last night she had collapsed into it and hadn?t moved since. She hadn?t realized how tired she was until the adrenaline had leeched out of her. Jaina felt the other woman set something down next to her and looked over at a pile of clothes.

?They should be close to your size, though you?ll probably have to roll the sleeves up on the shirt.? Tenel offered and Jaina nodded.

?Thank you.? She said, looking at the other two women who had smiles on their faces.

?What??

?Not sure you?ll be thanking us later.? Jysella said chuckling.

?Get dressed and I?ll give you something to do.? The older woman said then left the room.

?Why won?t I thank you later?? Jaina asked the blonde as she peeled off her clothes and put on the borrowed ones. She really wanted a shower, but she had a feeling it would have to wait.

?Jag runs a tight ship. This definitely won?t be a pleasure cruise for you.?

?I?m not afraid of work.? Jaina told her, defiance slipping into her voice.

?Good. Because if he thinks you are he?ll be that much harder on you.?

?Wonderful. As if he doesn?t want me here enough.? She mumbled as Jysella chuckled and left the room.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Tenel Ka came into the cockpit and her eyes shot back and forth between the two silent men. She knew that Jag wasn?t happy with their friend right now. Taking a seat behind Jag, she gave Kyp a brief glance.

?Is she settled in?? Kyp asked, not bothering to hide his smile.

?I gave her some clothes to wear and something to do.?

Jag?s head popped up and he swiveled his chair to keep both of them in his sight.

?What is she doing??

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Jaina had just finished connecting a hose when she heard footsteps headed her way. She took her time, making sure to finish it right the way her dad had taught her. Plus, it would serve Fel right to make him wait. Wiping her hands on a rag and standing back to admire her work, she finally turned to face him wearing a smile on her face.

?What are you doing?? He asked, his face a cool mask of calm.

?Fixing the hyper drive on this claw craft.?

?Why??

?Because it needed it.?

?That?s not what you were told to do, is it??

?Noooo.? Jaina responded slowly, confused.

?Then why aren?t you doing what you were told to do??

?I finished.? Jag stared at her blankly for a moment, then shook his head slightly as if he hadn?t heard her correctly..

?You finished??

?Yes.? She answered, not sure if he was upset because she had touched the other ship or

13. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    Oh, you just had to add the Jag walking away view! Get me some A/C *Melting Now*[face_love]
    I just caught up on this story. Lurked a little, and got busy, now I'm addicted. This is a great way to get the J/J angst and mush all in one......Mush will follow at some point, right? Oh well, the Anakin and Tahiri moments are sweet. I loved those two.

Love that Zekk is the bad guy. Love that Kyp seems easy for Jaina to relate to. Tenel Ka as a pirate...Yay!! Love that J/J are angsty to beging with. One thing about Jag here I don't get: seems like he smiles too much, I'd picture more of a smirk or tiny lift of the corner of his mouth. But he is a pirate here, so we're going outside the box a bit anyway. Curious to see what the Luke plot will be like, why everyone thinks he can help, if he's alive. Are Jedi known? The Luke sub-plot intrigues me, adds depth.

"Even though she was hidden in the voluminous garment, he could see her gaze drop to the surface of the scratched counter. He continued to stare at her and as if seemingly sensing this, she turned her head in his direction."[face_love] Of course, our J/J would have their connection whether it's AU or from completely left field. Loved that moment!

All in all, this is one of those stories that I first thought, "No, too weird & different." I take it back....Hooked, can't wait for next post![:D]

14. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I love it! And I love Jaina's thought as Jag is walking away. You write the angst between them very well. I love the Han/Jacen interaction. Can't wait for more!

15. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001

Sure about that? :p

Picturing this made me laugh.

I simply adore your Jag! [face_love]
    Bet he didn't think Jaina was a good mechanic, huh?
    Well ha ha, Jaggy.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

As usual, wonderful update.
    More soon? [face_batting]

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi, Sab! So you're a lefty too. It's my secret belief that lefties are the most creative and intelligent LOL or maybe we just appreciate great mush [face_laugh] Loved Jaina's thought about the view LOL I'm really taken with "pirate" Jag. :) :) I like how helpful the rest of the crew's being to Jaina.

17. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    Awesome update! I'm loving the classic tension between Jaina and Jag. And, awww... Kyp's being so nice to her. [face_love] Sorry, I have a soft spot in my heart for Master Durron... [face_blush] Great job and thanks for the PM!

~Celeste

18. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    :eek:Jaina touched his ship?!? Man... don't ever touch the boy's toys.

[face_devil] But I'll bet she runs better now...

=P~ @ Jaina appreciating the rear view there.... =P~

Nice update.

Cyn

19. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Great update. Can't wait for more.

I love that Kyp is being nice to her (maybe she'll confide in him). I never liked him romantically with Jaina, but I always enjoy Kyp, he's just sooo, well - Kyp.

20. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    You know, when I first started reading I was strictly a canon story person. Not anymore. LOL I'm still picky but sometimes the weird ones are my favorite. LOL Thanks for reading and I hope I can keep you doing so!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

LOL Thank you. They kinda write their own angst sometimes. Hopefully more will be up soon. Thanks for reading!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

21. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Okay, we're back from Montana. Beautiful place to visit, it is. :D Bbbuuutt, needless to say there weren't any internet connections where we were. :p

?You know, there?s a couple of willing wenches over there who have been eyeing you all night. They won?t give anyone else the time of day.?

Jaina?! :eek: ;)

?So is Zekk so desperate for a woman that he?s resorted to having his lackeys get them for him??

Zing! :p

?Don?t ever,? He started, his finger in her face again, ?touch the claw craft. Ever.?

?But it??

?Ever.?

Okay, this is so me and Sean over his 68 Camero. :rolleyes: Any other car (or anything else for that matter) that the man owns is always completely at my disposal... but I'm not allowed to drive the Camero.

Of course the fact that I got busted doing 90 in the H3 didn't help the situation. [face_blush] :p

Phht! Men. :p

This is very good, my dear. At first I wondered if our dear Jagged would make a decent pirate given his personality. But, you've pulled it off perfectly while staying true to the character, and, as always, your Kyp is hilario... major hilario. [face_peace]

22. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    Oh, okay, that makes since about Jag. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it now. I love Jag as a pirate. It makes him sexier, if that's possible.[face_love] :p [face_blush] :*

Can't wait for more!![face_batting]

23. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

24. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Ok, here's the next update. Happy Lemonade Day!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

A week later?

She pushed herself faster, weaving in and out of people as they stared at her in shock. Her footsteps were heavy as she entered the small dwelling that she and her husband shared. Despite the amount of noise she had made running up the stairs, the two faces still looked at her in surprise when she entered the room.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Mara closed her eyes and blew out a few noisy puffs of air. She heard a noise behind her and whipped around to find her 15 year old son standing there. His face mirrored the confusion that Luke and Wedge had shown a few seconds ago.

?Mom. What?s wrong?? Ben asked as he walked to her side.

Mara looked back over to Luke and she saw his eyes widen at the look on her face.

?Jaina?s missing and Zekk has gone after her.?

?What?? Luke said loudly, his chair falling to the ground as he stood up and walked over to her. ?What happened??

?Latna said that Zekk pulled Jaina into a meeting one day and then no one saw her again.?

?What about the rest of the Solos??

Mara turned to Wedge and answered.

?They?re being held for treason.? She told them quietly.

Her husband?s curse made Mara jump in amazement, since it usually took a lot to rattle him from his normally unwavering calm, and Ben placed his hand on her arm. He?d never met his aunt and uncle but he?d been told about them enough that he felt like he knew them. They had a few contacts on Coruscant that kept tabs on the Solos for Luke and the council but Ben knew it hadn?t started that way. If the stories were any indication the three of them had been inseparable at one time.

?There?s more.? Mara uttered. ?Jag is going to have a price on his head soon. They?re going to say he kidnapped her. Latna didn?t know when, but she said Zekk is livid that Jaina hasn?t been found yet.?

Wedge ran his hand through his hair and sat down heavily. ?We don?t have any more time, do we?? He asked as his gaze traveling to one of his oldest friends.

?No. We need to try and get a hold of Jag if we can, but I think it?s time to start mobilizing our forces. It?s time to bring him down.? Luke answered, fear and excitement warring inside him. It was finally time to make things right!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

His legs burned from the speed he was pushing himself at right now while his mind was screaming at him. He was too intent on getting to Cem to bother with the litany of self-damning words his own head was throwing at him. Smoke boiled into the sky rising in big puffs as the fuel burned off the wreckage and he focused on that instead.

Even before his comm unit had squawked at him he knew it was Cem. He had been running as his uncle?s voice told him briefly what had happened, but he never uttered a word. A pain started in his lower chest and he ignored it as he pushed himself harder. When he hit the wall of smoke, the pain flared as he breathed in and still he didn?t stop.

?Jag!? He heard his uncle?s voice from his right but didn?t waste time to stop and answer him. Cem needed him, he had to get to his little brother. When he was about three meters from the wreckage he felt something wrap around his waist and halt his progress.

?No!? He screamed trying to get whatever was holding him to let go. ?CEM!?

?Jag stop.? Came a voice at his ear, but he couldn?t. He had to see if Cem was ok. He had to know. The arms around him tightened but he kept struggling. His exhaustion caught up with him and he felt the weariness sweep through his body, weakening him.

?Cem?s ok, Jag. They got him out. Please, stop fighting me.? The voice pleaded with him. His frantic brain had finally placed the voice and he let his exhaustion gain a greater foothold at Luke?s words. He didn?t give in completely, knowing that if he did he might pass out.

Wedge?s face came into his view and he felt wetness on his cheeks as his uncle grabbed hold of his face and made him look up. It took a moment for the words to reach his fevered brain but he grabbed ont

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed this a lot. I'm glad Tenel Ka's in Jaina's corner. I can understand Jag's touchiness--after that dream, feeling bad about Cem and having the emotional & physical hots for Jaina LOL And of course she's feeling fragile what with all she's feeling about her personal future and the well-being of her immediate family, so she definitely doesn't need jag riding her case.

Ah, well, they'll smooch it out eventually [face_laugh] I mean, smooth. Or maybe, both. [face_laugh]

[face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.