main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lost and Then Found - J/J AU - Jag as a pirate?! Sorta kinda - Updated 3/21/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Two posts in one day, :) you really are spoiling us.

Chap. 9
    Just on the verge of some major stuff happening, I think. Loved the banter between Jaina and Jag [face_love] [face_laugh]. Kyp and the crew must be having a field day realizing that their little prank paid off.

Chap. 10

Oh, come on - things were going so well. Got to hand it to Zekk (a thermal detonator, perhaps [face_thinking] ), he is pretty sneaky and underhanded in releasing that message. Nice and innocent sounding, making him look so kind and caring. I really, really can't wait for him to get what he has coming to him.

Hopefully Kyp's little "talk" with Jag was enough to knock some sense into him and he's leaving the cockpit to tell Jaina that he's changed his mind (yea, I know, hopeful thinking). There's still time to turn the ship around.

2. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    Yeah, he'd better turn the ship around!

This story is really taking shape. I love it! Spoiled, I feel, though. It will be hard to wait for the next post. You left us with a cliffie.

I missed responding to the one before, just have to quote a line: "....on the hangar floor."[face_laugh] Now if Jag was thinking about Jaina or her about him, I'm sure the hangar floor would be just fine. [face_blush]

I love how Jag jumps to the conclusion that Jaina's trying to make Zekk jealous when he's the one who's really jealous. And Corran's answer to Jaina of "Really. Well, in that case no worries." - Perfect. Again, Tenel Ka with the insights. I love how you write her. So Kyp's the only one with any real sympathy toward Jag and consequently can get through to him. Makes sense to me.

More Please!!!?? :D

3. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007

LOL He's just a little stubborn.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

OMG! That was kriffing hilarious! He will fix it.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

"Incoming!"

4. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Now, you may be spoiled now...but I don't have the next part done. So this should even it out. I've started working on it but no guarantees.

This should make up for the last one. I LOVE this update myself. LOL Enjoy! And try not to squee too loud!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

The crew was waiting at the bottom of the ramp, all eyes, save one, on her as she walked to stand behind Jag. Her eyes were empty of their normal cheerfulness and Kyp found that he couldn?t blame her. It wasn?t exactly something you would wish on anyone. He knew they all wanted to just grab her and run back onto the ship. Putting as much distance as they could between themselves and Zekk. He also knew it wasn?t going to happen. When Jag made a decision, he stuck to it. Now matter how wrong it was.

Jag stood facing the entrance to the hangar, knowing he couldn?t turn around. If he did, he might second guess himself and he couldn?t. His crew came before anything else. If a man couldn?t protect his crew, he didn?t have their loyalty. Maybe if he kept telling himself that he would actually start to believe it.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

?I have to say I?m surprised you turned her in Fel.? Zekk?s personal guard told him as they watched Jaina be led away. ?I do hope she?s still in pristine condition.?

Jag?s eyes shifted to the man and he glared. ?No one touched her.? He said almost casually.

?Splendid. He?ll be happy to hear that. You know he likes his toys new.? Gunner commented, practically drooling as the young woman made her way across the floor. ?Oh, and incidentally, the Prince has asked me to inform you that this will nullify the warrant he put out for you and your crew involving the bar fight that was associated with Ms. Solo?s escape.?

?How big of him.? Kyp snarked not liking this deal more every minute.

?And just think all this because the strumpet doesn?t want to marry him.?

Jag?s heart twisted painfully in his chest. He didn?t care, he told himself. It wasn?t his problem.

?She didn?t want to marry him?!? Jysella proclaimed loudly. ?What the kriff??

Before anyone could respond, a smack sounded through the room and Jag looked over to see Jaina leaning against the wall, holding her cheek. Rage exploded inside him and in that split second, he did something he never did. He changed his mind. One of the men reached up to smack her again when he heard his own voice call out.

?Jaina!? Jag screamed, watching as if in slow motion. To his surprise though, she didn?t turn around at his shout. Reaching into her boot, she pulled out the vibroblade he had given her and came up at an angle, slashing the stomach of the man trying to hurt her. Knowing she had used up her one surprise attack she pivoted on her heel and threw herself out of the man?s reach. Kyp had sprinted across the floor as the first smack had sounded and came up behind her, yanking her out of the way to engage the soldier.

Distracted by the scene, and shocked at his actions, Jag didn?t sense someone sneaking up behind him. A burning sensation started in his left shoulder and by the time he registered the attack, he had two more wounds to add to the first. Planting his right foot on the ground, he brought his left up in a roundhouse, sending the attacker sprawling to the ground and pulling out his blaster to finish the job. The young man had also pulled his blaster; having rid himself of the blade into Jag?s left side and fired at the same time. His left shoulder rocked backwards as he felt the bolt blister his flesh. Gritting his teeth, he pushed the pain away and pulled the weapon out of his side. He glanced up to take stock of his crew.

Kyp had disposed of Jaina?s attacker and a few more from the looks of it. He was currently working with Jysella to make his way back to the Doom, pushing Jaina along as he went. Satisfied that she was safe, he located everyone else and let out a piercing whistle, their signal to retreat. The crew dispersed with the remaining soldiers, thankfully there weren?t ma

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I'm so glad Jaina's still with Jag and crew so Zekk didn't get his dirty hands (or anything else) on her... :) ;)

I can quite definitely say that it was worth it!!!! And I will try to Squee! softly. [face_laugh] Oh the J&J was scrumptious!!! Woohoo! Quite the way to brighten up the entire day :D

[:D]

!!!!!

6. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

7. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I'm squeeing good and loud over here! Great update, great tension between Jag and Jaina. I love their interaction, and the protectiveness he feels for her. And shirtless Jag :-D

8. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    I think I can hear you! LOL Thanks!!!!! Need a bucket?

9. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    Make that two buckets :-D

10. Ambyr-Rose

Ambyr-Rose Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2009
    This was excellent!! I couldn't help but squee!!!! [face_love]

Jag - shirt = =P~ And the way you described his tattoos! *sigh* It almost made me want a guy with a few!

The bunched up shirt embarrassment! [face_laugh] What more can I say?

I. WANT. TO. KILL. ZEKK. Poor Jaina!

I've loved reading the posts today - definitely awesome to come home and get to read so much!! Keep up the great work!!

Ambyr-Rose

11. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Don't worry, I have plenty.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

12. roguefel

roguefel Jedi Master

May 16, 2008
    Wow, this story is great!! I loved the bit with the shirtless Jag!!!!

Can you add me to your PM list please

Thanks Kat

13. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

14. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    Wow! Hot! Jag!!! [face_hypnotized] I don't think I can make sense right now. Loved this post. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for this story. It's totally entertaining.=D=

May I be added to your PM list as well, please?

15. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Of course you can be!!!

16. _sticks

_sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2005
    Great update! Hopefully more soon!

17. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks! No promises but I'm trying.

18. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    *melts*

=P~ [face_love] =P~

Fantastic job!! This last chapter was incredible! Oh yeah, shirtless Jaggy... *sigh*

It'll be interesting to see what the reprecissions from Zekk will be, though... [face_thinking]

~Celeste

19. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    At first I thought Jag was heartless... nah.

In return he kicked the guards' butts and got hurt only to have Jaina take care of him.

And boy did I swoon, at that entire scene. Wow.

And that tattoos even more sexy.

And I wanna kill Zekk too.

But very interested to see what the evil dude does to Han, Leia, Jacen and Anakin.

Also, cannot wait for Corellia, is that soon?

20. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    More than worth it!!

:D I think you better make that three buckets ! =P~

By far, my favorite update ! This more than makes up for events in the last post.

Shirtless Jag - [face_love]

I'm not usually one for tattoos, but man did you paint a rather lovely picture of him.=P~

And him bunching up his shirt in his lap - I can't even think of a response good enough for that one. [face_laugh]

I tried not to squee too loud while Jaina was patching up Jag, you did such a great job with that entire scene. I think that will be able to hold me for a little bit while you get the next piece written (just don't keep us waiting to long :) [face_praying]).

21. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Yes it is. I'm gonna try to not drag the story out. I know there is so much more I can do with the story line but once I get bogged down with the details it's not pretty.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

22. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009

23. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Woman, I just dang near died.

Shirtless Jag... [face_hypnotized]

Inked Jag... =P~

Hot mush... *falls over and dies*

Honestly, you should put a warning. I was just looking to catch up on the posts and now I'm drooling all over the keyboard.

I'm glad Jag changed his mind. [face_love] You almost had me hatin' on that player.

Can't wait for more.

Cyn

24. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

25. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Quote=jadesabre75

Okay, I've figured out how to solve my problem. I'm going to clone me. :) That way my clone can go to class, write term papers, tend to ailing in-laws and parents, exercies and all the other stuff I must do. And, then, the real Kick will be free to to the stuff I like to do like read great fan fiction and love on IrishKatarn. [face_blush]

I think it works. :D

;)

Now, on to this stellar story. [:D]

When Jag made a decision, he stuck to it. Now matter how wrong it was.

Well, he is a man after all. :p

Maybe if he kept telling himself that he would actually start to believe it.

Very true. Sometimes in life we tell ourselves something long enough that the lie becomes the truth. [face_thinking]

Rage exploded inside him and in that split second, he did something he never did. He changed his mind.

Yaahhoo, Jagged! [face_love] I love that guy.

?Last time I checked it was my ship. I can bleed on the kriffing seats if I want.? He tried to sound harsh but he sounded more like a petulant child.

I think our dear Jagged is having a Cade Skywalker moment. [face_laugh]

?Jag, you should have someone look at that.?

Awe, but you see... that would be admitting that he is human and falible. Men like Fel do not do that very well... at all.

... at all. [face_plain]

?Thank you, captain obvious.?

Heh-heh. I love your sense of humor Cris, it always makes me smile. :)

?Take your shirt off.? She told him as she turned to pull the first aid kit down from the wall. When she turned back around he was still standing there, shock on his face.

?I can?t treat your wounds with your shirt on Jagged. Take it off.? He fought back the shiver at hearing her say his full name. There was something very appealing about it coming from her mouth.

Shirtless Jag Fel, oh yeah, I can do that. [face_mischief]

?Kyp can do it.? Jag said quietly, still not moving.

:eek: [face_not_talking] Where's the fun in that?!

?It?s genetic. I blame my parents.?

That always works. [face_laugh]

Her small fingers were gentle against his back and he almost wished she would be rougher. The pain might make him forget the hardening of his body. Kyp was right. Next port they were in he was getting laid.

[face_laugh] :p =D= Yeah, men seem to be able to sense when that is about to go down. :p

?It?s a tribal tattoo.? He told her, as her eyes finally settled on his right arm. That one always drew interest when anyone saw it. An intricate weaving of thick lines wove its way from the top of his right shoulder and the tips ended at his wrist. The lines became thinner and more space appeared between them as the design moved downwards, almost like vines on a tree. They were outlined in dark black and became red, then yellow as you moved towards the center of each vine. She studied the design carefully, not wanting to think about how painful it must have been to get it. It covered nearly every ounce of skin until it just above his elbow.

Great detail here, I can see it in my mind. [face_peace]

She ripped her mouth from his and he took the opportunity to sample the skin on her neck, sucking a small patch into his mouth. A moan ripped from her and he caressed the curve of her backside in response. His body was screaming for release, wanting her completely and wanting it now. He had to stop this.

But why? :(

Great way to bring J/J together in this and I enjoyed the background story with Zekk and his motives. This is very good and I liked the feel from The Empire Strikes Back with the rescue sequence in the beginning. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but it was very good.

Loved it, sweetie!
    Kick :* [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.