main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lost Season 2 Discussion (This will contain Major Spoiler)

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by JediWolst23, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWolst23

JediWolst23 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I thought it was time we had a Season 2 thread because alot of us are watching it at the moment.

Im up to Ep 10 it may be good if we all know were we are up to so we don't ruin it for each other.

2. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Darn, ya beat me to it!

I've watched the first two episodes of Season 2, the third has out of sync sound and I have the forth while the fifth is downloading. *Breathes*

3. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    I've got episode 10, but not watched it yet. Will probably watch it tonight as the wife catches up on "Casualty" :rolleyes:

I vote no holds barred in this thread. Forget about spoiler codes. It's obvious from the title that there are spoilers abound, and if people are downloading episodes, they're gonna download until they're up to date, and can then post here. You're not gonna download the first 3 eps, and then say "No, I shall wait til it's shown on British TV"

4. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Where are you downloading from?

I'm up to ep 6 but I am relying on workmates loaning me the dvd when copied

5. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    I'm getting mine from Limewire.

6. JediWolst23

Apr 22, 2005
    Yeh I agree with Halibut go for no holds barred

As for me am getting them from 'imesh'

Well i have watched 10 and its very good espically with Mr Eko and the Monster but typical lost just gives u more questions and no answers.

7. GeneralGrievous1

GeneralGrievous1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    I don't want to wait so i'm gonna start downloading them now lol.

8. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    bittorrent for me. Gonna watch Ep 10 now, as the missus is about to watch Soapwatch Superstar (or whatever the bloody thing's called. Anyway, I'm not watching it after Cilla said that Lee's rendition of More than Words was better than the original. Fortunately the public didn't agree and Lucy got through instead of him. Let's just hope that Richard carries on as well as he did yesterday with that brilliant rendition of "Mr Bojangles")

It can't be worse than Ep 9. I'm not a fan of Kate episodes, although the cliffhanger was good. Knowing Lost, they won't develop on that just yet though

9. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    I'm also not a fan of Kate episodes. However, I do like the character. I guess I hate the flashbacks as a whole. Although, I do like the looks of the Eko dude.

10. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Just watched the latest episode. Interesting stuff, like

Highlight spoiler to read.

Echo being one of the Nigerian drug runners, who didn't get on the plane, while his brother, a real priest, did, in an effort to save his life and therefore turned him to devoted Christianity.

11. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    I've watched up to episode 6 now. Eko's awesome. And I hate, hate, HATE Ana Lucia. May Sayid kill her in a very unpleasant way.

And am I the only one missing Boone?

12. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    I don't hate her, I can kind of understand her point of view as the woman has some serious issues.

13. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    I recommend her to the shrink she has with her from the Tail.

14. GeneralGrievous1

GeneralGrievous1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    I'm up to episode 3. I like the pace of the new series, things seem to happen faster and and get answers more quickly. I'm downloading the episodes one by one so i should have seen all 10 episodes within the next week.

15. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    i've got ten episodes of season 2. just no time to watch them ATM. i did watch up to the credits at the start of episode 1 however, and thought WTH??? i thought i had got the wrong programme till the camera pans up the shaft. i can say that right? spoilers allowed?

16. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    Spoilers allowed indeed.

Seen Episode 10 now. A little bit flat. Although the final shot was good, and of course we're all desperate to known what Michael saw on the computer screen. Something like "You need to con....."

I didn't really care for Eko's back story. It made Anakin's quick turn to the Dark Side seem like an ice age!

But nothing too bad in it. A fairly standard episode.

17. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Michael has recieved a Message although I think it's directed at the whole group.

I'll not tell you who the message is from though as that would spoil the surprise.

18. JediWolst23

Apr 22, 2005
    Its a spoiler forum so feel free to share

Its Walt

19. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    I heard that Lost is gonna be for 3 season only

is that true

20. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    I doubt it. I heard they have enough plot twists to make the show last eight years.

21. JediWolst23

Apr 22, 2005
    No the deal is that the show will keep running for as long as ABC want it to. And to clairfy ABC are owned by Disney and thats why the disney sign is shown at the end of each show.

22. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    i hope its not 3 seasons [face_plain]

On a different not
    Like your sig

Soda Yoda

23. JediWolst23

Apr 22, 2005
    Cheers

Yeh at the moment it is a solid three seasons. Wheter they will do anymore, i dont know i suppose it depends on how popular it stays

24. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Just watched "The Other 48 Days". Third best episode of the season so far behind "Orientation" and Hurley's episode.

25. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    "You need to com..." was from Walt, and as I understand it, tomorrow's will be about Michael going after Walt :D

I heard they have enough for 7 seasons of episodes, i.e. twists and ideas etc, however it's hard to know for sure, since they write this stuff as they go along. An interview with the writers said that even they don't know where it's all going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.