main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LOST Season 2 (non spoiler)

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Twinky_Stryder, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWolst23

JediWolst23 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Yeah i have read it

The only refernces to Lost is the Widmore family and Cindy the flight attendant.

The book is badly written, but it had something to do with lost so i bought it and read it

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    I haven't read it yet, but the main point of that book is not what it's about, what it alludes to, I believe. It's about opening your mind to themes.

3. JediWolst23

Apr 22, 2005
    Yeah you are supposed to have a better insight into the show. It didnt help me at all

4. GeneralGrievous1

GeneralGrievous1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    I've heard a lot about that book, but i'm not really tempted to buy it, especially if as Wolst says, it's not particularly good and has few actual Lost references.

5. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Spoiler (so don't read if you don't want the book spoiled - yeah someone has told me it already I believe):

The twins in the book are actually referring to Sawyer and Jack, the bad twin is obviously Sawyer. As I haven't read it I can't confirm it, but basically it gives you a fundamental theme to their conflict in the TV series. Also the author of "Bad Twin" is an anagram for "Purgatory". Once I have got it, I'll post more on the book ;)

6. JediWolst23

Apr 22, 2005
    That is totally wrong, no way does the book have anything to do with jack and sawyer The main theme is the widmore family that has been appearing throughout season 2. Its gives you insight into Hanso and his plans.

7. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    No worries then, I was told that by someone, so I'll read it when I can.

8. elbertino

elbertino Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2006
    30 minutes [face_peace]

9. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    Good episode tonight.

Charlie and Eko are making a church, which is pretty cool, but how on earth are the priest and his new alter boy gonna know that it's sunday?

Also, MYSTICAL ISLAND HEALING POWER STRIKES BACK!!!! And healer dude mentioned magnetism when he told Rose about how he healed and the whole deal on the orientation film in the hatch was something to do with magnetic fields. So, dude, it's all connected once more.

And Rose and Locke's little secret is cool.

10. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Was tonights episode the one where a certain someone returns to the Losties?

11. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Yup, Mike is back.

12. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Ah yes, I really like Mike! One of my fave characters now.

13. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Looking good so far this series

This "Other" they have seems to have something up his sleeve.

Good to see more of the hatch's secret stuff also

14. GeneralGrievous1

Feb 6, 2005
    You wait till you see next week's C4 episode. It's a shocker! I'm still shocked by it now even though I saw it about 5 months ago or something like that.

15. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    This is where the season gets good!

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Who do you guys think will be the next to die?

Sure we've already had Shannon this season, but if things are about to start getting intense, then someone may die as a result of the coming events.

My thoughts on death possibilities:

Charlie Can he be redeemed after his actions this season? And is there really anything else that could be done with his backstory. I don't want him to die, and I also think that his redemption could be through finding himself spiritually again by helping Eko with the church, but he's still a likely candidate.

Mike He's been acting very unpredictably since Walt was taken. This could lead to an accident of some sort.

Sayid Again, hasn't been acting rationally lately.

Sawyer The man has pretty much all the guns, SOMETHING bad's got to happen to him.

Ana Lucia, Eko, Libby and Bernard could all be too new to kill off. But that doesn't mean that they're safe. Ana Lucia is probably the most likely to die out of the new people as the rest of them all have backstories to tell still.

17. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    "Mwahahahahahahaha! For mine is an evil laugh!"

I love having watched the second season already. I love seeing what the C4 people think. 'Tis great!

18. GeneralGrievous1

Feb 6, 2005
    Me too. I will join in with ya: "Mwahahahahahaha"

19. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    Anyone see the episode last night then? Heh.

20. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    I watch E4.

I am still :eek: right now.

Guys and gals, do NOT miss the C4 episode next tuesday.

21. odj_310388

May 30, 2002
    Lost is the best show on TV for twists ever.

22. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    It's a rollercoaster ride, that's for sure.

I still think it's the Garden of Eden, though there was something said two episodes ago (C4 not E4) that made me go hmmmm ... captured man says to Locke "God John? Even God can't see here."

Now if he is telling the truth then they aren't in Heaven, Hell or Purgatory. Or the Earth for that matter. And that means no Garden of Eden, unless it's someone been hidden from God - if the show assumes God really exists.

23. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    If what's happening next week is what I think is happening next week, then I'm probably gonna cry.

Also, and this is a little random, does anyone miss Goodwin?

I know he was only in one episode, but for an Other he was really nice, and he seemed to dig Ana Lucia.

And speaking of the Tailies, I noticed somehting weird.
    When Eko comes towards Sawyer and knocks him out in the episode Adrift there is a man and three women behind him. OK, you could say that the guy was Bernard, but to me it looked nothing like him and this was WAAAY after Goodwin was killed, so it can't be him.

The guy in the yllow shirt:

[image=http://gallery.lost-media.com/albums/ep-caps/season2/2x03-orientation/1/normal_orientation-cap012.jpg]

I say again, looks nothing like Bernard

So what's going on?

24. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Hmmm, either a continuity error ... or not sure. I'd need to see it on a big screen, and my bro has the season 2 part 1 at mo.

25. odj_310388

May 30, 2002
    I'm guessing its a conntinuity error, or maybe the guy who played bernard couldnt be there that day so they needed a body double in this quick shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.