main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LOST (Spoiler Thread)

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Tabula Rasa, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    Also, please highlight any potential spoiler for those who haven't seen the show yet. Use the function to black them out, like this.

:)

2. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    on behalf of everyone who wants to remain spoiler free, i thank you :)

3. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Good job... I know it seems tough keeping things spoiler free... but I think we can do it!

Since the Uk ladies and gents are still going through season 1 and the Aussies are waiting for season two... I think it is great we have adopted something to keep things secret

4. ObiWan506

Aug 5, 2003
    We are currently working on a spoiler policy. Things will be easier, I promise.

5. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    Yes.

Well % more days till the 23rd plams(I Think) here in N.A. It is a Mr. Eko sentric episode. I look forward to seeing his past. I know what he dose and lets say he aint what you think. Yes he is a Priest but there is so much more. It has a possible connection to Plane Boone Died in.

6. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Oh man I wish I had not read the post above me.

Well I should of figured that because of what we saw in the preview.

7. malcolm-darth-am-i

May 21, 2005
    How did you get what my post said? I hilighted them didnt I?

8. han_solo_321

Dec 14, 2002
    Uh I read the highlighted parts.

9. malcolm-darth-am-i

May 21, 2005
    ya sorry just figured that out. LOL

Okay here is the whole Mr.Eko Spoiler:

Mr. Eko is "king of the warlords" in Nigeria. He enters the church with other warlords and asks his brother, a minister in the church, to ordain him as a minister. Everyone is frightened, knowing Mr. Eko's reputation, and the church is cleared, so only two warlords, Mr. Eko and his brother, are left

THIS IS GONNA BE A HELLA AWSOME EPISODE.

10. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Ah yes read that a few weeks ago. Now I have a nice spoiler about the episode after Mr. Eko. Made me happy.

This episode is Jack-centric. And we get to see what happened between him and Sarah and why it might cause troubles between him and Kate having a relationship. Also Micheal goes off to find Walt and it says someone will be making a chillin' return this episode or the following one.

~PK~

11. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    I think that the person who makes a chilling return will be either Desmond or the man who took Walt (Gerald DeGroot? I think so!) I would love to see Desmond back, and it makes sense for him to return during a Jack-Centric episode.

I'm so excited for Wednesday!

Obiy

12. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    what episode on lost are the americans on?
    Cause i've seen up to season 2 episode 8.
    what episode you on?

13. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    We are one Season 2... however I am not sure which episode, I know we are through at least half of the season.. I have not watched ant of season two... seeing as I just git through the season 1 dvds.

14. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    Season 2 Episode 9: What Kate Did is the last new episode that aired here. On Wednesday it will be Episode 10: The 23rd Psalm.

15. han_solo_321

Dec 14, 2002
    The person that returns might be Cindy.

16. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    I had heard a prievous rumor about
    someone we thought was dead coming back! After much discussion it was narrowed down to 2 people: Cindy or Joanna, the scuba diver who drowned in S1 E5. Also floating around was the possibility of an underwater hatch, which explains joanna's disappearence, walt always being wet, the cable Sayid found, the shark with the dharma logo, the others in the raft, the changes of tides(maybe some kind of experiment went wrong, idk), but the clues fit! But I think that theory may have been discredited, I'll have to check my "sources" and see.

17. Jedi_Master_Ryokono

Jedi_Master_Ryokono Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    really though, LOST is the shizz.
    hell, check the sig v v v I HEART LOST

anyways, yeah this next one on wednesday should be mindblowing.
    =P~

18. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    *pulls up a chair and joins the conversation*

So happy to find a place where there are highlighting of spoilers.
    Thank you! [:D]

Can't wait for Wednesdays episode. [face_dancing] It's been to long!

19. malcolm-darth-am-i

May 21, 2005
    The underwater hatch wont show up for a week or two. I dont think they will put to muck in to overload us. If the person comes back it will be near the end of the episode. That is what I think

20. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000

Well, on this one website I've been reading my Lost Spoilers on, it has been a def. that Desmond does come back at some point this season. Which it hadn't hit me once to think it could be Desmond till now.

~PK~

21. ObiWan506

Aug 5, 2003
    Wow, the highlighting has really taken over this thread.

Per our new spoiler policy, this thread has now been designated the Lost Spoiler Thread. There is no more need to highlight the spoiler. To continue discussion in a non-spoiler environment, please journey over to this thread.

:)

22. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    I can't wait till tomorrow night! And it's been so long since I've seen a new episode, that I forgot what the last episode was about :(

23. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    Previously on LOST:
    Kate's Dad "BOOM!"
    Ed Mars to Kate "Your mother ratted you out."
    Sayid- I....love....d.....her (RIP SHANNON RUTHERFORD!)
    Eko- I found a book
    Locke- quizzical glance
    Eko- pulls out tape
    Locke- intriguing!
    Sawyer- I love her
    Jack and Kate- smooch!
    Kate- ^NASTY^
    Jack:^:_| ^
    Kate: I killed you cuz you were a part of me, Wayne!
    Sawyer- who the hell is wayne? YAY sawyer's back
    Black Horse: NEIGH!
    Marvin Candle- no outside contact!
    Mike- (sees computer) hello?
    Walt: Dad?
    everyone: UBER GASP!
    Producers: hehehe.... keep them guessing!

And that was What Kate Did in a nutshell. And now with 98% less Ana Lucia! I just hope her and Jack stay in their little fantasy Island together and let the others deal with the hatch. Both definately need a chill pill.

Anyway, I heard that *SPOILER... ILL JUST PUT THAT THERE ANYWAY* Eko is a warlord. Did anyone else hear this? I think that would be cool, but how is he relatd to the smugglers, and why so religious?

Ponder this, we should.

Obiy

24. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Well I hate to break your heart, but the episode after this one the flashbacks deal with Jack and his failed marriage.

~PK~

25. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    No, I don't really mind Jack. I don't think he should get together with Kate, but he should try his luck with Ana Lucia. I hope he can become a good influence on her, and I hope that she just lightens up, joins the camp and helps Rose hang laundry. I bet she will accompany Michael when he goes off looking for Walt. She will probably want to find Zach and Emma.

Back to Jack. What do you think happened to Sarah? I think that after a while maybe her condition began to worsen, her spine began to deteriorate (sp), but Jack tried to get the best of the best to help his wife, being to afraid to mess up. He just doesn't have what it takes...-Christian.
    Then Sarah will become frustrated with Jack that he doesn't believe in himself, and then her health will rapidly decrase and she will pass on cursing Jack for not having enough faith.

Just a thought, probably wrong, anyone else have any ideas?
    Obiy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.