main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LOST (Spoiler Thread)

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Tabula Rasa, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
  2. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003

Did you watch that episode?? he DID lie to claire....he si not going to admit to using to her.....meh i think he is

3. hansen

hansen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    I don't think he's using yet either. But it is probably just a matter of time now that he no longer got Claire and Aaron around...

4. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    I agree... he's not using yet but he will be in future episodes.

Let's play a game. If you could make up your own answer to a Lost theory, what would it be?

EXAMPLE: The Others are really a group of crash survivors brainwashed by the Dharma peoples to help capture children to create a new civilization.

Obiy

5. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    I think the "experiment" is just designed to see how long you can get someone to do something......I don't think anything will happen if they don't do it.......unless.......we know the other shelter on the other side of the island is empty, perhaps them not punching the numbers is what caused the Monster to get loose?

6. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002

The Dharma people were on the island for a while before either something went wrong, or thier funding was cut. Part of the US army went in to recover the people from the island (this would explain the knife Ana Lucia found off one of the bodies of the others) but they somehow got 'sick' from the experiments going on on the island and stayed on there. Eventualy they became very intune with the island and this is how they are able to move arround withought any tracks.

7. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    ^^I really like the above theory.^^

Obiy

8. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    ^And one of the army guys left behind a glass eye? :rolleyes:

9. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
  10. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    Alright, just about an hour till Go-Time here, anyone have any last-minute predictions?

Obiy

11. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Jack is a cyborg.....lol j/k

~PK~

12. Andalite-Bandit

Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    That was the best last line of dialogue ever.

13. Darthness

Darthness Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Oh heck yes, it was! I can't wait till the great battle episode comes! It probably won't be till the season's almost over though.

14. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    So I know its part of a dream but do you think they're going to take baby Aaron? And if they do what is it going to do to Charlie?

~PK~

15. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    Are you talking about the preview for the next episode?

I got the feeling that it was Charlie taking the baby.

About the last episode though. Jacks last line did seem some what out of character for Jack. I was expecting something like that sooner or later but always thought that John would be the one doing the rallying.

16. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Good episode. Much cooler than last week. I liked the Sawyer revelation. But these guys really need to jumpstart a storyline.

17. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000

Yes and no, I think what happened out there just made Jack more determined but he realized he was a bit out of place and he had plenty of time to think it threw on the long walk back to camp with his not talking to anyone bit.

Give them a couple weeks. We should be seeing a Sawyer story showing up. They've been trying to find the right people for the roles for his story. It's all at spoilerfix.com.

~PK~

18. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Last night's episode was absoloutely amazing! Poor Jack, at least we are now starting to see more of how he got to be the way he is. When the "others" showed up, I nearly jumped out of my skin! And when that old called said the name "Alex" I freaked too, as that must be Danielle's daughter. I can't wait until next week, Charlie is my favorite character, and I've been waiting for more of his story all season.

19. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    Wow I forgot about the Alex thing!!! Awesome!!

What if Micheal and walt are.......not what they seem to be?

20. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    Dang, I don't remember an "Alex" thing. I'll have to watch the episode again.

Very cool episode btw, as mentioned. Creepy. Jack asked how he knew their names - it's been suggested before, either here or the Amphitheater thread, that there may be a spy at this camp just as there was at the other. It would explain how they know their names, but as mentioned by Locke in this episode - they have the manifest. Surely if there was a spy they'd know. So what's the deal??

Oh, and Michael must surely be captured by the Others. Wondering what Walt (and now Michael) are doing and where they are at is a great mystery.

Lastly - Locke calling Sawyer by his real name so casually made me laugh. It must really annoy Sawyer.

21. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    I think that M adn W ARE spies. The Alex part was when they brought out Kate, Mr. Friendly said Bring her out, ALex. Did anyone else notice that Sawyer called the guy Zeke?

22. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    First off, sadly I didnt get to see the episod. I was Rocking it at Bryan Adams.

I will try to catch it or buy it form iTunes.

But my theroy is that the mole is none other then the all mighty Jack Separd. Think about it. Who is the only one on the island with a scientific backround. Who eles could have ever worked for Darmah? Sure Jack was on the plane, but dont mean he wasnt placed on the plane. The Others clearly knew the plane was gonna crash. So there is a mole. Jack is the mole. That is why the fuesies were never attacked.

Jack also has all the power of that camp, sure he had to kill Ethan and get Clarie back. But that wass to get hem to think when they came to get Walt, they would go after Aaron.

Any thought?

MDAI

23. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    I think the other guy Jacks wife cheated with was Desmond. I thought I saw something there. Now I wish I had recorded it.

24. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    alex was not the french chick's alex.......her Alex woudl be a 16 year old girl

25. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The army line surprised me because, minutes earlier while Jack was walking on the beach I was thinking about how they could organize and fight for control of the island in a war of sorts, and then Jack goes and says that line. Sweet ::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.