main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive ~LOST~

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Walters, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Ben

Ben looked down at sarah. He smiled. She was so naive. He would use themto get off this damned island. He had to.

He heard someone screaming in the ocean. A young man was floating on the pice of rubble. He set sarah's head downn.

"Don't worry Monkey, I will be right back. He threw off his shirt and swam out into the ocean where the man was. He would now have to swim back with him and his injured leg.

TRag: Gm

2. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Trujillo

"Don't worry Monkey, I will be right back."

Sarah turned her head to watch him go and saw him take off hs shirt and jump in the water. She wondered how long it would be and then remembered what he had called her. Monkey. The man was already giving her nicknames and he didn't even know her last name. Oh well, from what it seemed like they wouldn't need last names for a long time.

Sarah lifted her head again and this time managed to sit up. She saw the destruction that had occured and this scared her. She hoped she could regain her strength soon so she could help the others.

Tag: anyone from the tail section

3. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne, front of plane

Lynne made herself sit up and look around more. She saw that others were far worse off than she was. The gothic lady was bleeding badly. Too dizzy to stand, Lynne crawled over to her, dragging her carry-on along the sandy beach.

"You don't look too good." Lynne told her. She dug into her carry-on bag and pulled out her nightshirt that was packed away in it. With a sigh, she tore a strip of the thin fabric to use as a bandage for the wound.

"First aid classes, don't fail me now." Lynne stated to herself. She then spoke to the lady she was trying to help, knowing it would be good to try and keep her awake for the time being.

"My name is Lynne. What's yours?" she asked.

Lynne pushed the makeshift bandage against the wound, trying direct pressure to get the bleeding to slow. She knew it would likely sting the wound, but the bleeding had to be stopped. As it is, she did not know how bad her own back was from the glass.

tag - Zelda, anyone else from the front.

4. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

She woke for a moment to see someone trying to help her. "thanks Lynne." she sat back up again and saw she had stained her guiatar with blood. "Name's Zeppelin. Zelda Zeppelin" She looked around at everything. "seems this disaster's no music video. This is real." she shut the guitar case, the outside, covered with stickers and miscellaneous guitarists and singers, including Jimmy Paige and Davey Havok.
    "so, you must be a doctor of some sort,eh?"

TAG:Lynne,whoever else

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne - front of plane area

Zelda woke for a moment to see someone trying to help her.

"Thanks Lynne." she sat back up again. "Name's Zeppelin. Zelda Zeppelin. Seems this disaster's no music video. This is real."

Zelda shut the guitar case, the outside, covered with stickers and miscellaneous guitarists and singers, including Jimmy Paige and Davey Havok. Lynne didn't recognize any of them, as she was not into harder music.

"No game either." Lynne commented, thinking of how much time she usually spends on-line at message boards playing with other nuts. (OOC: couldn't resist. She is me, down to a love of Star Wars. :D IC: )

"So, you must be a doctor of some sort, eh?" Zelda asked.

"Nope." Lynne answered her. "Just had first aid pounded into my head growing up. Had to take Health class twice to pass it, and each time, I had to learn first aid. And I went to a girls camp up the canyon from where I grew up. They taught first aid there too."

Lynne was trying not to show how much she was hurting, and concentrated instead on the girls camp she'd attended.

"Koholowo is a beautiful place." she went on. "High in the mountains within half-day hiking distance from the lakes. There's a meadow in the center of the camp between the lodge and the dorms. My first year there, I developed a fear of lightning that took years to get over. A tree near my dorm was struck by lightning. To this day, I have no memory of how I got from the window to my bunk in less than a second. Had a lot of fun there." she finished with a smile. Thinking about the good old days of Koholowo helped her feel better emotionally.

tag - Zelda, other front of plane people.

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"I remember the one and only camp I attended." She sighed. "it was what led me into my lifestyle actually. It was a band camp. drummers, guitarist,bassists, keyboardists-the whole deal. I met my band that four weeks there. All four of them." She messed around with a loose stud on her wristband. "after that-it was just a big rise from there-all the way to stardom. Now I have absolutely no time for anything. I'd be lucky if I flew a plance for my own reasons-not for tours or recordings, premieres-any of that!" She shook her head.
    "so, what are you exactly if you aren't a doctor?"

TAG:Lynne.

7. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne - front of plane

"So what exactly are you if you're not a doctor?" Zelda asked Lynne.

"Customer service for an on-line store. I'm forced into working because my husband can't find a full time job. He's looked for years, but all he can find is part time. We both wish I could just stay home and raise my boys." she said, suddenly growing sad. "Little Jimmy and Scotty. What are they going to do without me? James can't handle them alone. He can't rely on his mother forever. I hope they'll be okay until we get rescued."

tag - Zelda

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    "I hope they will be okay, for your sake." She looked at her case and thought a minute.
    "you know-my drummer acts like he's still five. Before I left-we had to surgically remove his drumsticks from the ceiling. And-that was not part of the video! I take it this plane won't be able to get us anywhere-so much for that tour...so much for meeting AFI too..."she sighed. "after all these years-I finalyl get the chance to meet Havok-and my plane crashes...whata funny world eh?"

TAG:Lynne

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne - front of plane

"Life seems to do that sometimes. I was going to take my boys to a great place up the canyon I absolutely love, now that Scotty's old enough to make the hike." Lynne commented. "I refuse to give in to depression, though. We will make it out of here somehow. We've got to."

Lynne's face did not seem as convinced as her voice and with her free hand, she grasped a clear stone she wore around her neck. She looked down at it, looking at the small deposit of something inside the stone that created a little rainbow spot.

Can't get feeling sorry for myself." she thought. "I can't let depression get to me. James would want me to stay strong, seperate the emotion from the event."[/i]

She looked back up at Zelda.

"So, you were going to meet with someone? Something to further your musical carreer, I take it?"

tag - Zelda

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"yeah I was. My band and AFI were going to shot a music video and go on tour. my manager got them off their latest tour to start this tour. The idiot scheduled for the video to start being shot today! and the last time I talked to my band-AFI was at our mansion back in London!" she sighed.
    "looks like meeting Davey Havok this time around is not happening!"

11. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: Docter

"Oh My Gosh!" The doctor that pleaded for help sobbed, "My leg-its hurt so much! Please can you get me to shore?"

TAG:Smeagel

12. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: John Mill

The blonde man ran back to the crash site: there had to be people that needed removal from such a vocitile area!

"DO YOU NEED HELP!?" he yelled to anyone that could hear him.

TAG: GM DECISION

13. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne - front of plane

"Man." Lynne said to Zelda, shaking her head. Lynne heard someone call out to anyone who may still be inside the wreckage. As she turned her head, the dizziness was going away. It was still there, but not half as bad now.

"I don't know very much about the music world." Lynne admitted. "Who is AFI?"

tag - Zelda, others at the front of plane crash site.

14. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Bem
    Ben wrapped the doc's arms around his neck and brought him back to shore. The leg was pertty bad.

"what do you need Doc?"

Tag: GM

15. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"AFI is a four person band. Drums, bass,guitar, and the singer. The signer and my music hero is Davey Havok. Greatest singer there is!" She looked at her.
    "you don't listen to music much do you? or at least not Rock."

16. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC James Reed
    Tail of Plane

"Please! Please! Help me! Im trapped!"

James spun around and saw the old man who cried out. He was trapped next to the heater and had an umbrella going through his back. James grittedhis teeth and quickly swam over there, grabbing the umbrella lightly while keeping his other hand on the old man's armrest.

"This is going to hurt buddy, but hang on tight!"

James said to the man, before pulling the umbrella out of the man's back and letting it fall into the water. James then pulled the man out of his seat and swam over to shore where Ben, Sarah and the Doctor were. James quickly took off his jacket and threw it down onto the ground, placing the old man down on his jacket, instead of on the sand. James stood up, looking at the others.

"I'm going to see if anyone else is alive in there. Take care of him."

He said, pointing to the old man before running out into the water and swimming to the plane wreckage. He put his hand over his mouth the amplfy his voice.

"Can anyone hear me?"

Tag: Ben, Sarah, GM

17. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne - front crash site

"I listen to music quite often, all the time I'm driving in my car, and a lot of other times. It's just mostly Disney songs, tunes from musicals, and musicians like Janice Kapp Perry and Afterglow. Those are musicians that are in my church. A lot softer music than rock. I even have a little hymn book in this carry-on case. I sing a little, just not professionally."

Lynne laughed a little to herself. "I also get overloaded with The Wiggles. My boys loves them. You should see little Scotty do the actions for 'Rock-a-bye your bear'." A tear came to her eye as she thought of how cute her 2-year-old's 'Shh' is.

tag - Zelda, others at the front

18. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"So, kids pretty much control your life? At least they aren't old enough to order you around. Managers can throw a fit like a 5 year old, but they're my age and twice the size!"

19. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Sarah saw Ben bring a hurt man to the sand and then another man brought a second man. She wasn't hurt nearly as bad as they, and they needed help. She walked to the old man and sat down. Lifting his head she placed it in her lap and saw the blood drenching the jacket he was layed upon. The sight made Sarah queasy. She had no earthly idea of what to do for him. It did not look like he had many other injuries except scrapes and things. Sarah prayed that there was someone here who would know what to do for this poor man.

Tag: Ben,James, anyone

20. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: John

Mill waited for a response from the wreckage, but couldn't help overhearing the conversation going on behind him.

Music? Kids?

Of all the people to get stuck with it was the people who had straw for brains! Minutes after SURVIVING a doomed airliner, they sit and talk about friggin' MUSIC?

Maybe he should have died in the crash...

Then, who would help these people?

He ran back into the wreckage looking for survivors: the engines would blow at any minute.

TAG: GM DECISION

21. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: GM DESICION

A nearby jet engine is about to blow up. You can hear the stress of the hot metal. Others will die if nothing is done.

IC: Doctor

"Here listen I can help that old man!" The doctor explained. "But first- please just crack my leg back into position!"

TAG: Anyone.

22. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: This Role Play will be put on hold until June 15th. I am sorry if I just ruined something for you guys but School is keeping me very busy. I will PM all of you when this starts up again. Please do not Post anything after this one.

-Thanks
    GM

23. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    Hello everyone, I am here as Sub-GM approved by Walters. And you may continue posting. I will post everyday. So please continue.

24. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    IC:Christina

Christina jumped up quickly, cursing quietly to herself about not being on her guard, and now having alot of cuts to show for it. She ran to the girl with a bleeding old man nearby. "Hi," Christina said, kneeling next to her. "I'm Christina, how can I help?"

TAG: Sarah

25. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Sarah was starting to panic and had no idea what to do. This man was bleeding uncontrollably and she couldn't stop it. She saw a woman walking towards her and a glimmer of hope came to mind.

"Hi," "I'm Christina, how can I help?"

Sarah's breathing calmed a bit.

"I'm Sarah. Do you have an medical experience? This man is bleeding from his back and I have no idea how to stop it. I don't know what to do. Please help me. Help him!"

Sarah began to cry. Why was this happening to her; to them? It didn't make sense.

Tag: Christina, others from tail section

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.