main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive ~LOST~

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Walters, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Ben

He didn't kno if it was the best thing to do, He didn't think it quite wirked like the Doc saod, bnut he was the Doc. He snapped his leg back into place and helped him over to the bleeding man. He helped Sarah up and wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her......

Tag: Tailies

2. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Sub-GM

After being helped up and brought to the old man the Doc began to work on the old man. The man had a few broken ribs and took a hard hit to the head. He would be all right. The Doc then limped toward the beach line to help more people.

Then ran a man out from the forest yelling "Help, Help! Theres some injured guy out here!!! Help! We need a Doctor and an extra hand or two!!!!"

The Doc noticed the guy and asked Ben to come with him to see what this man needed.

Tag: Ben, Tailies

3. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: Um that guy was run thriough with his umbrella.....

4. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC James Reed
    Beach

James swam back out of the water, running a hand through his hair. He coughed lightly, placing his left hand over the cut on his arm. James walked over to Ben, Sarah and the Doc, who had been helping the old man. James looked at the, and closed his eyes sighing.

"How'd we get into this mess? At least we were able to save some people."

James sighed and gritted his teeth, blood running down his arm and through his fingers. He looked at the others, and walked over to the old man, kneeling down next to him. He sighed, patting his shoulder.

"Are you going to be alright?"

Tag: Ben, Sarah, Sub-GM

5. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    OCC: Sorry about that,

IC: Sub-GM

After being helped up and brought to the old man the Doc began to work on the old man. The man had an umbrella stuck through him.

"Okay, you(points to Ben) get me some towel's and find some Alcohol to stop an infection. Hurry! Go!!!"

"We need to stop the bleeding Asap. Someone put a bunch of pressure on this to help stop the bleeding, if we dont get some alcohol on this hes going to get an infection a die."

Tag: Ben, Tallies

6. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne - front of plane

"So, kids pretty much control your life? At least they aren't old enough to order you around. Managers can throw a fit like a 5 year old, but they're my age and twice the size!" Zelda said to Lynne.

Lynne felt more like she could stand without falling over, and wanting to be able to return to her boys, decided she would help with other survivors now. If there were any. Lynne stood.

"If you just keep the pressure on that wound, the bleeding should stop. My head doesn't feel like it's exploding anymore, and I think I'd better see if I can help anywhere else. It was nice talking with you to get my mind of this situation, Zelda."

Lynne looked over at the person who was calling into the plane for any other survivors, and she approached, carry-on bag over her shoulder.

"Is there anything I can do to help out?"

tag - front of plane peeps.

7. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

"thanks" She stood up, using the tree to balance herself. She grabbed her guitar case, looking around. Maybe she could help someone the way Lynne helped her out.
    She went to the side of the plane and entered it. She looked through seat after seat.
    "OY! IS ANYBODY STILL ALIVE IN HERE?!"

TAG:peoples in teh front

8. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Benjamin Smith

Benjamin has finished pulling out a couple of people from the water, when he saw someone looking inside of the plane. He ran over to see what they were doing.

9. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Trujillo

Sarah was crying uncontrollably when the doctor came over. She felt arms pulling her up, so she stood. Ben's arms went around her and Sarah buried her face in his shoulder. She could feel his bare skin under her hands and the thought of someone strong taking care of them calmed her. The crying slowly came under control.

"Okay, you(points to Ben) get me some towel's and find some Alcohol to stop an infection. Hurry! Go!!!"
    "We need to stop the bleeding Asap. Someone put a bunch of pressure on this to help stop the bleeding, if we dont get some alcohol on this hes going to get an infection a die."

Sarah pulled away from Ben's grasp and knelt next to the man and began applying pressure to the wound. She had to help this man. She began to pray that they could save him and that everything would be alright.

Tag: tail section

10. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    IC: Christina

Christina quickly joined Sarah, her hands quickly becoming soaked with the man's blood. She hardly noticed though, asking Sarah questions about her and her life, trying to calm her down.

TAG: Sarah, Dr., etc.

11. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC:[face_frustrated] I am very sad to see how slow things are going! I was expecting to come back to pages of LOST, but I come back to a few posts. Is there something bad about the game?

12. Canadian-Sith

Canadian-Sith Jedi Youngling star 4

May 25, 2006
    OOC : Hey walters, Could I join to speed things up? Either I could take over for an inactive person or you can fit me in somewhere else.

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:usually I post whereever I find a spot...but there really wasn't many places for me to post in...sorry about that dude...

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: and I'd been waiting to know if there are any other survivors at the front of the plane. Didn't want to spend too much time talking about kids and music when there may be other people to help.

15. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: I am sorry I haven't posted, I am not on much sat-mon

IC: Ben

Ben went through the luggae that was strwwn accross the beach getting thicker clothes and towles as he went aling. He then wadded out to the tail and went in . He quickly founf\d the first aid box and ripped it from the wa;ll. There should be Achohol in this. He also grabbed one of the bags rhat was in the overhead and filled it with the booze that were in the back.

He smiled. "This is Mine"

He swam back to shore and left the drining achohol in the bags. He took the rest to the doctor.

"There ya go Doc"

Tag: Tailies

16. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    Um sure. PM me your character Sheet.

17. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

Seat by seat, there was only dead bodies.
    "IS ANYONE IS HERE?! ANYBODY ALIVE?!" she screamed down the plane. The interior was stained with blood and littered with carry on bags and their owners. she scrambled through the plane, yet it seemed nobody was alive.
    There might be somebody. can't just leave them in this thing!
    "IS THERE ANYBODY THAT CAN ANSWER ME IN HERE?!"

TAG:peoples in planeh

18. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Trujillo

"There ya go Doc"

Sarah looked up at Ben and felt relief flood through her body. They actually had a chance to save this guy. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, then just as quickly let go.

"Thankyou!"

Tag: ben, people in the tail

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Are there any other survivors at the front of the plane?

20. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    I'm at the front of the plane

21. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    Tail:
    Anime_Fan
    starwarsbeauty P
    DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL
    Eirate_rules

Front:
    Zelda_Skywalker
    Eme-ma_Himou
    Marna_Veign
    Master_Jedi_Singh

You guys are having a little trouble with the plot. People are dieing! If you save them they can help you. Good job with the Doc though.

22. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: thanks for that update, but what I was referring to is if there are any other people in the front of the plane that are not played by any of us players. A couple of us 'fronties' have been calling into the plane for survivors, going inside to see if there are any, and I was under the impression something like that would be a GM descision. Nobody's told us if anyone else is alive, if they're all unconscious, what condition any of them would be, or anything like that. Basically, I don't know about the others from the front, but I feel like we've been ignored a bit.

23. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:I agree with you^

24. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: ^^Agree with the Agree^^

You wondering why I haven't posted in a while? That's the answer.

25. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: GM POST
    All Players Must Read

Ok it seems this RP has gottin a little messed up and it seems to be my fualt. I thought I had given each end of the plane enough to act upon but I guess not. Now we are going to sorta start new. Im going to speed time up so now you are all safe and you saved a few people. I'm going to have new rules now:

RULES:

1. In your "IC:" please put your full name and the section of the plane you are in.
    2. If your character speaks at all make it a color so we can clearly see.
    3. If you are going to leave this game PM me.
    4. Malcolm_Darth_Am_I is no longer the Sub GM

Here is some information:

Tail

Main Characters:
    Anime_Fan
    starwarsbeauty
    DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL
    Eirate_rules

Other Survivers:
    Doctor (male)
    3 Men
    4 Women

Food Possiblitys:
    -Some fruit can be seen through the jungle
    -Some food survived the crash but very little (Only peanuts and some water)
    (No other major source of food or water is seen some exploring may reveal others)

Front

Main Characters:
    Zelda_Skywalker
    Eme-ma_Himou
    Marna_Veign
    Master_Jedi_Singh

Other Survivers:
    Builder (Male)
    5 Men
    2 Women

Food Possibiltys:
    -Fish can be seen in the ocean
    -Some tiny pigs have been seen around the jungle endge
    (No other major source of food or water is seen some exploring may reveal others)

I will be doing another GM Post hopefully tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.