main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive ~LOST~

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Walters, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne Hadlock - front of plane

Lynne rested under a tree. All together, 2 more women and 5 more men (OOC: is the builder included in the men count? BIC: ) had been saved from the plane. Lynne realized she was getting hungry and a bit thirsty. She was glad that she always had extra snacks in her carry-on bag. And that she grabbed it from the plane.

Lynne rummaged through her carry-on and found one of the 4 strawberry fruit bars floating around, somewhat smushed. She pulled it out and opened the unharmed wrapper. Taking a broken piece at a time, she started eating.

Lynne knew that they would have to find other sources of food. Her left over snacks from the trip would not last long. She looked over towards the jungle, and thought she caught a glimpse of a small animal running around, though she couldn't be sure from where she sat.

tag - front of plane people, Darth_Walters (if need be)

OOC: In real life, I never take a trip without munchies in my carry-on. I'm not saying I have a banquet of snacks with me, but will keep it to a realistic amount of munchies. :D

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

She felt like she was going to be sick, whilst sitting in the sun, with a jacket on and hood up. She was heavily sweating, soaking parts of her hair, and stinging the cut on her face, which was aching already. She was tired, but she never slept much anyways. She was used to the hunger, It came often. Her computer and ipod were no longer working, and therefore, she couldn't keep but from whispering songs to herself.
    I came here by day, but left here in darkness and found you on the way. Now it is silver and silent. It is silver and cold. You in somber resplendance, I hold. Your sins into me, oh, my beautiful one now. Your sins into me. As a rapturous voices escapes. I will tremble a prayer and I'll beg for forgiveness. Your sins into me, oh, my beautiful one.
    She found herself crying, wondering what was going to happen to her, if she was even going to live to sing again.

TAG:whoever

3. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    Ok everyone. This RP is dead. Im goin to lock it up. Sorry it didnt work out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.