main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lostprophets

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Master_Qel_Droma, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Qel_Droma

Master_Qel_Droma Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    For those intrested the Lostprophets are playing the Cardff International Arena on the 21st Novemeber. Ordered my tickets today!! Cant wait, this will have been the fourth time ive seen them in less than a year!!!

Im also going to see Blink 182 the month after and im going to see HIM and Slipknot in October, roll on the winter!!!

For the old school rockers, Whitesnake are playing Newport centre in October!!! Will have to find my denim jacket for that gig! ;)

2. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Wouldn't mind going to see Blink 182. Though to be honest, Alt Rock is more my kind of thing. I'm a massive fan of REM, Chilly Peppers, U2 etc.

A guy who came to my place of work recently wanted to give 2 free tickets to the recent Chilly Peppers concert in Cardiff to a Nurse friend of mine. She didn't really want them so she asked around if any of the other 50 year olds she works with did. They all said no, so this guy gave them away to someone else for nothing.

If I was there I could have had free Chilly Peppers tickets. Where was I? I pulled a sickie :_|

Let this be a lesson to all of you. Fate is a cruel and bitter mistress who will kick you in the ***** when you least expect it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.