main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love Never Dies (J/J fic kind of AU) sneak peek!!! 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina-Solo-Fel13, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    Hi everybody who reads this!!! I hope that you enjoy it and that I don't waste your time. This is my first Chapter because I couldn't wait to post until tomorrow. I probably won't post until next weekend.

EDIT: Disclaimer: I do not own ANY of these characters (duh) and I swear that I am not making any money off of this.

Here it is :)

Chapter 1

Jaina Solo Fel lay in her bed feeling depressed and alone. Her husband, Jagged Fel, was on assignment with Wraith Squadron and her training with the Twin Suns today had been particularly hard for her. Not only was she missing Jag, she had been feeling sick and plagued with fatigue. Softly sighing Jaina closed her eyes and let the force consume her. A gasp escaped her as her eyes flew open. Seeing the light from the ?fresher illuminating the room she stumbled out of bed. Holding onto the dresser for support she slowly made her way to the ?fresher. Jaina slammed the door closed behind her, she wasn?t sure why. The feel of the cool tile against her feet brought a shiver over her whole body. She turned on the tap and started drawing a bath for herself. She shifted until she was sitting on the ?fresher floor and then she let her thoughts consume her.

*What could this mean? What did I feel? Oh Jag, I wish you were here now. I just don?t know how I can wait two more days for your return. I need to talk with Jacen. I?ll get him over here now.*

*Jacen!*

*Sith! What is it Jaina? And why the heck do you have to be so loud about it?*

*I need you over here now!*

*Okay, okay. Just let me?*

*No! I will not ?just let you? do anything! I need you NOW!* Jaina bellowed through their force bond.

*Um, right. On my way right now.* Jacen sent her and image of him grinning and running down the halls toward her room.

Jaina wished that Jacen could run faster. She needed to know and she needed to know now. The water flowed from the tap into the tub, having it almost filled by now. Jaina watched the water slowly filling the tub; the air bubbles rose and popped. She reached out one arm and turned the tap off. The water stopped flowing and Jaina put her face in her hands, close to tears.

Sensing Jacen come in Jaina crawled pitifully out of the ?fresher, not having the will to walk in her surprised state. Jacen rushed to her side and pulled her up into a chair in her living room. He knelt beside it on the floor and waited patiently for her to speak.

?Jacen, I need you to do something for me. I think I may have discovered something, but I don?t want to jump to any conclusions. I need you to reach out with the force?here? Jaina spoke as she took his hand and placed it on her abdomen. Her face was pale and weary, she was scared of whatever it was that she may have found.

Jacen reached out and confirmed her thought as he brushed against a tiny presence inside of her. He withdrew and smiled at her.

?Jaina, you?re pregnant! That?s great! It?s wonderful; mom and dad will be thrilled!? Jacen stopped as he saw Jaina?s face. It was expressionless a few moments more and gradually spread into a grin.

Jaina spoke quietly, just loud enough for him to hear her, ?Jacen, I?ve always wanted a family. I?ve wanted children of my own since I met Jag, but we?re in the middle of a war here. It?s not exactly the best time to start a family.? Her face fell at each word.

?Jaya, we don?t know when this war will be over. We don?t know what will happen ?tomorrow? on any occasion. But I do know that you and Jag love each other. Now is just as good a time as any to start a family. Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara did it.? Jacen tried to soothe her with his words.

?And look at what happened!? she exclaimed, ?Ben got sent to the Shelter and Mara and Luke only see him two or three times a year! He?ll barely know them by the time he?s 5! He?ll have seen them, what, 10 times? Maybe a few more, but other than that, he doesn?t know them. They are stranger to him! I don?t want that to happen to our child! I resented mom and dad fo

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    of course ill keep up with it! nice post JSF13, and congrats on starting ur 1st full blown fic on tf.n! great start!

3. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    WOOHOOO!!! First post after the first reply!!! ;) :p

?Then he doesn?t love you. But if there?s only one thing that I can be sure of, it?s that Jagged Fel loves you more than anything in the universe. He?s the only person who loves you more than me.

[face_love] That was so cute! Well done honey! :D

*bigfishy tackle/hugs JSF13*

:D

I'm not going to be here for a week about two days from now, but if you ever need a beta, let me know. :)

4. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    [face_shocked] I can't believe I have two replies already!!!

JainaJag00- Thanks so much and I am so happy that you'll follow it.

TBF- I actually do need a beta, but I didn't have anyone to ask. If you can do it then I will PM the next post to you next week sometime if that's okay. I have it written, but you said you would be gone, so whenever you can do it is good. I also don't want to post until next weekend because I want to have a lot more written before I post everything I already have.

:D Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ur welcome!

6. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    heck, PM it to me now. Why not? I'm home and have my next post half written. I've got time. :)

7. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    The girl frowned at her brother. ?Anakin,? she drew out his name as she got a mischievous look on her face. ?How about we race? If you win then I get your dessert at dinner and if I win then I get your dessert. [face_laugh] good old Jaina!

the way Jaina told Jag she was pregnant was priceless! hehe, I would hope Jag didn't prefer pink over blue! 8-} his reaction was fantastic! cannot wait to read more!

8. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awww . . . that was so sweet!!!!!!! JSF13 . . i love it!!!! i do love Jag and Jaina . . i do i do i do

9. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    THAT WAS GREAT!!!!

I LOVED IT

I LOVED IT

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

OH AND BY THE WAY JEDI BLOOPERS HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!!!!

~ROGUEY!!

10. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Glad you all liked it so much!

jags_gurl-I hope Jag wouldn't prefer pink over blue too! :) I liked the part about the racing and the way she told Jag as well. I am very proud of my story. :D thanks for reading!

Master_Jaina1011- I love Jaina and Jag too!

i do love Jag and Jaina . . i do i do i do That reminded me of All That or Kenan and Kel where Kel said he loved orange soda. LOL

Rogue11JS- Thanks so much! I'll go read Jedi Bloopers because I haven't read it yet. :) And as I said, next post will probably be next weekend. :( I just don't want to hit DWB and go for a month or two without a post.

JSF13

11. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    I know what you mean posting before you have enough to post is a bad thing

i should know its what im doing with Jedi bloopers!

:D!

UP!

12. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    yea! another baby story! great start 13 (its a lot less confusing calling you that than jsf. i hope you don't mind :) ). i loved jag's reaction. very well done! :D

13. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
  14. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    just bringing this back up to the top. :)

15. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Great posts love the story and I really really can't wait for more!

16. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Thanks Jaina_Solo_15! I'll prolly put more up soon...if ya beg. ;)

17. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    JSF13- Check out my sig it has the link to Jedi Bloopers on it!

Thanks for telling me how!

:D!

ROGUEY!

18. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    thankies! I may post tonight...

*raises eyebrows*

I guess you'll just have to come back and see. :)

19. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  20. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    *skips into thread* Heehee! Here it is ya'll! :)

EDIT: Thanks to TheBiggerFish for beta-ing! :)

Chapter 2

8 months and 20 days later

Jagged Fel?s eyes flashed open in tune with the lightning. He had his arms wrapped protectively around his wife. She wasn?t facing him, she couldn?t sleep against him as she liked to if she faced him. Jaina?s stomach was now round and swollen. Jag ran his hands down her arms and onto her stomach. If he tried, with the help of Jaina, he could feel the baby since he had a small bond with her. Now, as Jaina slept, Jag just enjoyed the feel of his hands on her stomach with the knowledge that a child, his child, was being held safely, gently, in the circle of it. Jaina breathed in and shifted to her side, but didn?t wake up. Jag was somewhat glad that she hadn?t woken up, but a little disappointed. He knew that Jaina needed her rest, now more than ever, but it didn?t stop him from wanting to spend every waking and sleeping moment with her.

The waking moments, by far, won first place over the sleeping moments. Although he loved watching her sleep and always having the knowledge that she was asleep next to him, he loved talking with her and stealing precious moments with her when she was awake. Her brown eyes flickered open and closed as another bolt of lightning struck outside the protection of their home. For a moment, Jag thought she was waking up and he silently pleaded for her to return to her dreaming reverie. She hadn?t woken though and Jag hissed his thankfulness as another bolt of lightning struck. The light shone on Jaina?s face and Jag?s breath caught, as it had so many times when he had been with Jaina, at her beauty.

Force, she?s gorgeous
    The rain pounded on the roof and he found it relaxing. Lying there next to his wife and child he remembered what he had said the day of their wedding. Well, he thought it really, but Jaina had picked up on it and repeated it out loud.

Jag knew that he would treasure this moment forever. He also knew that his and Jaina's life would be a happy one. He had no doubt in his mind, as he smiled at his wife, that it would be a very happy life. Jaina's eyes shined as she added out loud to his thought, "Very happy indeed Colonel, very happy indeed."

He smiled as he replayed that moment over once again in his head. So far, they had been right. Their life was a happy one. Jaina moaned suddenly and turned toward Jag. He studied her for a moment and her eyes flew open.

She look at him, her eyes shining with love, as she said,? It?s time honey.?

Jag was immediately unnerved by those words. He knew what they meant,knew what he needed to do, but now to actually DO it seemed impossible. How could he concentrate? He was excited and slightly afraid for Jaina. He jumped out of bed and rushed to her side to help her get up. She took his offered hand and pushed herself up. Jaina wrapped her arms around Jag in a position that she had become accustomed to, knowing that it would be the last time they embraced while she was pregnant. Jag kissed her cheek and broke the hug, leading her to their hover-car.

Jaina slowly settled into the front seat and said in an amazingly calm voice, ?Jag I?m going to tell the others.? Jag just nodded and she closed her eyes, calling out in the Force.

Mom! Mom, it?s time!

Oh!! I just told your father and his eyes got as big as saucers and his face froze like that for a few moments. I suppose I would have been like that too if I was in his position. It was very funny though. We?ll be there in a while honey.

Jaina was relieved that her parents could come. She hadn?t been sure if they would be able to be there. They were leaving in three days on a mission that they couldn?t duck out of and things had been tense since Leia had announced it.

Thanks mom.

No problem darling. I have to go. I imagine that you have quite a few other people to contact about this, anyway.

Jaina broke her contact with her mother and reached out to her brother and his w

21. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    just have to bring if back up to the top

22. pengwin_jibberish

pengwin_jibberish Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2002
    That was great! I'm really liking this fic.

23. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    awww! jaggie's a daddy! lol, loved the jacen fainting part :) . do we get cute baby posts soon?

24. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    awww, that was precious!! and Jacen fainted? [face_laugh] fantastic! i can't wait for more! :D

25. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Oh my gosh! I cannot tell you how much I love this fic! Its soooo great and I cannot wait for more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.