main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lovers Cantina : The ani/ami lounge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Anakin's Angel, Aug 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Turns on quiet music for people to sleep a bit. Makes Obi Clone- He's cute [face_love] don't worry ;) I think I'm going to make a Count of Monite Cristo clone just for fun. :D

Anyone else?

BTW, has anyone seen All I wanna Do? Hayden's in it and um, his part's close to what happen's in the "shower." Plus, he's got the stupidest bowl hair cut. It's great :p !

2. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    *looks around as the color outside suddnly changes*
    It's about time they turned it from red back to blue...
    *goes back to sleep*

3. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Ah! My eyesight must be getting better. Instead of a big dark blur, I'm seeing a big light blur. :p

All this light isn't good for those regulars sleeping around here. Can someone dim the lights a tad please! :)

4. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    *Sudden change from black to blue wakes Bjork up*

Whoa. What a shock. :)

*Looks are Obi* You're taller than I imagined...yay!

*Obi continues to stare* Well I'm not that scary am I? *Obi begins to back away* Oh no you don't. *Grabs Obi by the arm and drags him to bar*

-Bjork.

P.S. I just got back from IMAX...It truly rocks. :) The picture of course is awesome but also the sound...my dress was vibrating due to the sheer volume. Although it started out kind of badly...I thought at least some people would come in costume because it was opening weekend and as it turned out I was wrong...so I was dressed as Princess Leia with the hair and everything in a mob of normal people. Quite embarassing. :( But: here are the pictures if you want to see the dress that I made and wore for Halloween.

Dress
    Hair

Edit: Apparantly I can't even spell my own name right..."Lost her spelling ability, Rachel has. How embarassing...how embarassing."

5. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    It's okay! You did a wonderful job on your Leia costume! Next year I might just have to try and make one ;)

Yepe! Good normal colors again!

Just becuase I need to vent! I don't know why these H/L awards are bothing me so. With who I'm nominated with, I very happy, but it seems like a lost cause. Oh well! There I vented ;)

6. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    *yawns slightly and sits up*

Okay..I'm up...

*nudges her Ani awake*

P.S. I went to the IMAX show here in Boston on friday night. Since I'm in the Boston Rebels, we got to choose our seats before anybody else. We got some nice seats near the back/top of the theater. I was dressed as a Jedi. Somebody took a couple pictures of me fighting a Jango Fett.

7. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    *sits up and stretches, then leans back against Ani and gives him a kiss*

There there Heather. In the Crown of Naboo awards, I missed being in the top ten by two votes. You'll get more votes.

Great Leia costume Bjork!

I want to go see it in IMAX, but the closest one to me is in Toronto. My mom probably won't let me go.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

8. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    IMax, mine's worse, it's 10 hours away and with the movie comming out in 9 days, there's no way I'll see it. By the way, what did they take out of the movie at IMax?

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    They took out the whole meadow scene, the part just after the sand line, and I think most of the fireplace scene. That's all I know though. Oh, and the Mace\Yoda\Obi talk before Ani leaves for Naboo.

10. Bjork

Oct 21, 2002
    Let's see if I can remember all this now...

They took out Jar Jar meeting Obi-Wan and Anakin: as well as Anakin's "even more beautiful...for a senator I mean." line...everything in fact until the all sit down to talk. Dorme's "Are you alright m'lady?" line was cut and everything was intact from then on out.

Then the library scene, the meadow scene and Obi-Wan talking with Mace and Yoda was cut. Anakin never got to do his full sand speech and him touching Padme's back was edited...it just went stright to the kiss. The fireplace scene also went ALOT quicker.

Other than that basicly everything was there. A few lines of dialouge here and there and the Geonosis belt scene was shortened. And there were fewer 3PO jokes (which I didn't really notice...*lol*)...everything was edited together fairly well except a few places where they messed up the soundtrack...but I'm a soundtrack junkie so. [face_plain]

Heh. I bet you all learned more about the editing of IMAX than you really wanted too...but anyways. *Grabs Obi* Me and Obi are going night-night now. ;) *Obi runs off*

Now really!

-Bjork.

11. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Thanks girls! Now I know I don't want to see it :p Just eight more days!

12. Bjork

Oct 21, 2002
    It's really quiet in here now...*looks around uneasily, Obi still stands silent.*

You! Over on the couch while I get music and food.

*Obi stands motionless* *Rolls eyes* Okay, then just stand there.

*Goes over to stero with many many buttons, gets confused and accidently turns on music to full volume*

Ah! Can't...find...right...button.

*Obi-Wan rushes over to turn off music and glares at Bjork*

*Pieces of the ceiling drip down and the Naboo disco ball falls with a ear-splitting crash*

*Dust settles as Bjork coughs and Obi screams:*

"Well look what you've done now!"

Oops..?

-Bjork.

(Yes yes, first the kitchen and now this! I'm so sorry! :( )

13. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    AH! My Roses!!! Ur, I mean, My Naboo Disco Ball!!! :_|

14. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    It's Okay Bjork! Maybe that Obi's defective *glares at Obi far being so mean*
    *Starts to clean up the Naboo dicso ball and puts the Close do to repairs sign out*

Don't worry Ander. I sure someone can fix it or we can get a new one! Man that was a big bang.

15. Bjork

Oct 21, 2002
    [Start ramblings of insane insomniac]

*Orders a even bigger, better, and shinier Naboo Disco ball*

:D

Yes yes. Defective Obi! *Obi makes sad face*

:( Okay okay you're not defective.

*Obi hugs Bjork*

:)

[/End ramblings of insane insomniac]

16. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    [face_laugh] Well, it looks like we have a new banner and colors around here. Not too bad.

17. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    It rainning, it porring! Yepe!

Let's just hope we don't have a flash flood. ;)

18. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    this is a one-time only deal, but i have an ani/padme fanfic set during episode iii. I?m not an Anakin/Padmé ?shipper but I felt compelled to write this after I stumbled upon a topic similar to this that talked about the Jappor snippet.

it's called, In My Heart (The Pendant)

please tell me what you think.

19. Bjork

Oct 21, 2002
    No no...this thread cannot be on page 3.

1 day, 1 hour, 25 minutes, and 28 seconds until Episode II is offically released. :D Just...can't...contain...excitement! *Girly giggle* ;)

Anyway, a up for now. I hope that everyone can survive the long Monday tomorrow before the DVD comes out! (Monday's are always painfully long though.)

-Bjork.

P.S. I'm writing a fan story currently; so you all might want to keep a eye-open for it on the boards if you want. Yes, I know, Bjork is trying to be a writer...it's a scary idea...*Lol*

20. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Not scary at all :D Monday, ug I still have homework.

21. Bjork

Oct 21, 2002
    Oh no...page 3! [face_shocked]

I don't think they celebrate Thanksgiving in Star Wars...but no matter.

*Orders turkey and blue milk*

:D

-Bjork.

22. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    I just got back from Harry Potter!! My sister went in costume, but she got embarrassed, so towards the end of the movie I took her cloak and put it on. Then I went through the mall waving at people who looked at me funny and saying things like 'Dude, this cloak is the schiznicks!' and 'Who's got a cloak? I do and you don't!!' Lol it was funny.

And I wrote a songfic!! My very first one!! Then I learned how to do links too!!

Cry - An A/A Songfic

See see!! It worked!!

Ok I'm done now.

23. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Wow Sara! Great song fic :D I saw Harry too! Wasn't it wonderful! Anyway, It's been so long to be able to write. Gosh it feels good to be around you guys again. I haven't been on in a while.

BTW: Did we get our new, big better disco ball yet?

24. Bjork

Oct 21, 2002
    *Checks mail* Nope...not yet. :(

I saw Harry the day after it opened...it wasn't too horrible (from what I imagined anyway)...but I don't know. It just doesn't do anything for me.

In other words it's not Star Wars. ;)

-Bjork.

P.S. I did like this line though: "What are those glasses for?"
    "Uh, reading."
    "I didn't know you could read." ;) I thought that was really amusing for some reason and I used it on my friends afterward. *Lol* I'm easily amused...

25. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    I made a total ass out of myself, and it was fun!! I'm going again today with my friend Sam, and her friend.

Don't worry Bjork, I'm easily amused too. I'm amused by my compass, cause it spins. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.