main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lucasfilm looking to turn fallen order into a movie or tv show?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Christopher Blair, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Christopher Blair

Christopher Blair Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    We got this covered lol

they’re pathetic clickbait that literally just makes up any headline to appease geek fandom while crediting “trusted sources”, and since they make about 30 predictions a day claim credibility when one of their guesses ends up being lucky.

3. Christopher Blair

Christopher Blair Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2015
    Well dang but i heard this rumor since oct. I hope it is true, game is awesome

Glitterstimm likes this.
  4. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Lucasfilm doesn't like retreading, so it would have to be a sequel. But I agree its probably poor journalistic integrity, trying to attract clicks for advertisement money.

Snafu55 likes this.
  5. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Seriously, if anything comes from We Got This Covered, it should be sent back to its rightful place in the sewer. That is all. Always go all the way back to the original source. If it comes from them, discard.

BigAl6ft6 and Bor Mullet like this.
  6. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    It's one thing playing and enjoying the game, but hasn't the notion of a Jedi survivor from the post-Order 66 era been done before on the (little) screen?

I'd prefer if they adapted the Iden Versio story from Battlefront 2 for a series; even a "made for TV" movie shown exclusively on Disney+. Between the story portrayed in the game as well as the prequel Novel, Inferno Squad, they certainly have a rich amount of information to utilize. Now that would be a new series I'd be anxious to watch for sure.

7. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I’d rather her show up in Mando

I just want a surprise sequel announcement @The Game awards or something, guest starring Quinlan Vos, since it’s almost comical at this point that Quinlan has been canonically an order 66 survivor at George’s request since 2005 but we never got anything from it

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    But that would be like another shoehorn attempt like they did with Saw in R1. If you don't know who the character is, it would probably just leave more questions than answers to the casual SW fans.

Obviously if she's to appear in Mando, she'll already be with the Resistance. What makes her such an interesting character (way beyond Finn's backstory) is how she went from being a pretty important soldier for the Imperial army to a valuable ally with the Rebellion/Resistance.

9. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    I have no idea whether We Got This Covered is trustworthy, but I don't think it's a coincidence that LFL casted a relatively up and coming tv actor to play Cal Kestis. I would be surprised if they weren't developing material for him, and I think it's very likely he'll show up in the Kenobi series. Without dropping any significant spoilers, Jedi: Fallen Order ends with
    Cal very much alive and available for whatever quest lands in his lap next.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2019
    Christopher Blair likes this.
  10. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I was actually surprised at how good Inferno Squad was. Perhaps the best “video game tie-in” book in existence.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  11. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    We got this covered was right about the obi wan tv show happening before the official announcement.

I am not saying they are trustworthy but it’s still fun to speculate with them.

Coincidentally they were right.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    No. Jordan Maison was right about the Kenobi series. He actually reported that Ewan had signed right before all the trades started reporting it. We Got This Covered just throws a ton of crap at the wall hoping something sticks.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Also it’s not like the Obi Wan thing was new anyway people had been speculating about it for years