main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC (Lucid) Dreaming: Stories, tips, and general discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Heavy Isotope, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    As the title says this is a thread for those of you interested in Lucid Dreams or just dreams in general.

Share with us any tips you have that have actually worked for you, experiences you can recall (without breaking the rules, TOS, etc.), and any other ways it's helped or changed your perspective. Or just tell us some funny dream you can remember.

Something that's worked for me was falling asleep to this:

It's best to do it if you're tired or need white noise to fall asleep. Otherwise you won't get close to lucid dreaming.

I'll start, though it's not me having complete control. I did realize I was dreaming and didn't immediately wake up like I usually do.

I was sitting in a small presentation of something, two rows of folding chairs in front of powerpoint being projected on a screen, then someone came in and started being a jerk to everyone. (Yeah I know great description haha.) I decided this is ridiculous because I felt bad for everyone and did the trick where I looked down at my hands, realizing I'm dreaming. So I started yelling at the guy and he literally shrunk. [face_laugh] Then I woke up.

If you don't have any lucid dream stories I think any humorous dreams will suffice.