main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Challenge M*A*S*H Quotation Roulette Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by MiralukaJedi, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Alright...our first response. If you want to do another after an entry, you definitely can. Provided that there are any numbers left. Just let me know if you're interested.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi: ;) I'd like 20. :D :D I'm starting to like roulettes as much as drabbles [face_laugh]

3. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Anyways, we're down to 13 quotes left. Still some premium ones left for anyone interested! :D

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Mine is ready and here it is

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30036692]Letting go[/link]

5. karebear214

karebear214 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 7, 2002
    I love M*A*S*H! I'll have #19 please.

6. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Okay, we're updated again and are now down to 12 quotes. That accounts for numbers 1, 3, 8, 14, 15, 16, 18, 22, 26, 28, and 29.

Get the really good ones before they're all gone! :D

7. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Okay, here's my entry with # 17:

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30037102/p1]Bad Spirits[/link]

Now that I'm done with that, I think I'll take Valairy's suggestion and try my hands at # 1. :D:D:D

8. madman007

madman007 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Ok, I'll try this. Give me #14 since my sister's birthday is this week on the 14th.

Though, I admit I'm more of a fan of the movie M*A*S*H than the tv show. I couldn't happen to request a quote from the movie, could I? I could go hog-wild on, "Oh my God, they shot him!" If not, I can make do.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ecstatic wriggle!! Mine just posted in Beyond -- "What the Heart Needs"

http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/30038627/p1/

10. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Okay, we've been updated in terms of entries and numbers being drawn. All and all so far the interest here has exceeded my expectations! Definitely a good thing! The following numbers are left: 3, 8, 15, 16, 18, 22, 26, 28 and 29.

Take one before their all gone and I hope I've inspired other people to give this sort of roulette style challenge a go. They're really fun! :D

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi: Just wanted to make note of a needed correction on the index page of this thread. The title there under 20 shows "What the Heart Hides" but the title is: "What the Heart Needs." Though that other title ... would work for a Trek-centered vig I wanna write. *happy sigh!!*

12. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    All fixed! Sorry about that [face_blush]

13. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Not too bad so far. Great entries and still many numbers left for the taking. Hoping that everyone if having a blast with this too!

Any other takers out there? Don't be shy.

14. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Here's another one for. Hope you guys enjoy!

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/30046246/p1]Dirty Rotten Scoundrels[/link]

15. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Here's mine:

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30046436/p1/?0]Someone Else's Life[/link]

16. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Really great entries so far. They keep getting better too. And if you want another when you finish one, don't hesitate to ask!

17. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    I'll bite too, number 3 please :)

Ehm... do I also need to send you a pm with my request?

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Inspired by the amazing Vadey's entry to ask for #15. :)

19. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Okay, I think I've got everything updated with the thread again and that it's all correct. If a correction needs to be made, just let me know and I'll take care of it pronto!

For numbers, 8, 15, 16, 18, 22, 28, and 29 are left! Take a number before all the good ones are gone!

Edit: Make that 8, 16, 22, 28 and 29.

20. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    If we can do a second one, I'd like to take a shot at #29 please. :D

21. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Now, we're down to 8, 16, 18, 22, 26 and 28. Wow, these are going even faster than I thought they would and we have a fair number of entries appearing already too and of great quality. Definitely impressed and humbled that this little challenge of mine has generated.

Though no love for these numbers, huh? That's a shame. I can tell you that these are some of the best ones left too- for example:

Mulchay: Remember what the good book says: Love thy neighbour, or I'll punch your lights out!

(Not telling you what number that is though...but it is one of the ones left!)

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL!!! I bet the ones where they rag on Burns or Hullahan really rock too [face_mischief] [face_mischief]

23. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Yep, unfortunately I couldn't find any of those ones :_|. I might know a lot off the top of my head, but I still prefer to get it right. But I still like to think that I found some great ones for this.

24. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Can I ask for #22 though I haven't finished my first story, yet? I think I've got a handle on it. I think. [face_praying]

25. MiralukaJedi

May 15, 2008
    Sure, so long as the one you've got is well on the way to being finished. Otherwise, I have not a problem with letting you have # 22. I'll send it whenever you're ready. Just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.